A word of advice for Coach Julien and PC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

A word of advice for Coach Julien and PC

I understand you will probably never see this message but just in case I will still post it in order for the B's to win the series. For game 3 put Caron and Seguin with Krejci. Put Lucic and Horton with Campbell.  Sit Thornton and Paille. Tell the forwards to forget everything you have taught them about playing strictly defensive hockey and let them loose. Forecheck like crazy with 2 and 3 forwards on every Canadian breakout. Expose the Canadians lack of quality D-men. Let the B's goalie and defensemen do their jobs(If they can't handle 3 on 2's or 2 on 1's then they are grossly overpaid when Gill makes the same as Ference(horrible signing), little more than Boychuk(horrible signing) and less than Seidenberg! Ouch! ). Go for broke because you have nothing to lose. If the B's are eliminated in the 1st round you and PC should be fired, plain and simple. Good Luck!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: A word of advice for Coach Julien and PC

Kelly?  when did we get him?  Havn't heard his name in play yet...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

In Response to A word of advice for Coach Julien and PC:
    I understand you will probably never see this message but just in case I will still post it in order for the B's to win the series. For game 3 put Caron and Seguin with Krejci. Put Lucic and Horton with Campbell.  Sit Thornton and Paille. Tell the forwards to forget everything you have taught them about playing strictly defensive hockey and let them loose. Forecheck like crazy with 2 and 3 forwards on every Canadian breakout. Expose the Canadians lack of quality D-men. Let the B's goalie and defensemen do their jobs(If they can't handle 3 on 2's or 2 on 1's then they are grossly overpaid when Gill makes the same as Ference(horrible signing), little more than Boychuk(horrible signing) and less than Seidenberg! Ouch! ). Go for broke because you have nothing to lose. If the B's are eliminated in the 1st round you and PC should be fired, plain and simple. Good Luck!   
    Posted by KJBruinswin

They should read this post. Great ideas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

My advice to CJ & PC is that they might want to look into hiring a real estate agent.

If this thing keeps going in this direction, they both might be out of a job soon.

Sections
Shortcuts