a.500 team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from negler41. Show negler41's posts

a.500 team

Aside from the hot start in the first 2-3 weeks of the season, the Bruins have been basically a .500 hockey team (counting OT losses as losses), that's it.   Their "21-12" record and 3rd in the conference is smoke and mirrors. 

They win 4 out of 5, then lose 4 out of 5.  Over and over again.  No consistency at all.  Anyone else notice that once every 4 games we complain because they play without any passion or stones whatsoever? 

But if the season ended today we'd win the division again YAAYYYYYY.  Sign everyone to extensions!!!!

Pens, Sens, Flyers and Pens.  Huge week this week.  And we pretty much make up the games we have in hand. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: a.500 team

In Response to a.500 team:
    Aside from the hot start in the first 2-3 weeks of the season, the Bruins have been basically a .500 hockey team (counting OT losses as losses), that's it.   Their "21-12" record and 3rd in the conference is smoke and mirrors.  They win 4 out of 5, then lose 4 out of 5.  Over and over again.  No consistency at all.  Anyone else notice that once every 4 games we complain because they play without any passion or stones whatsoever?  But if the season ended today we'd win the division again YAAYYYYYY.  Sign everyone to extensions!!!! Pens, Sens, Flyers and Pens.  Huge week this week.  And we pretty much make up the games we have in hand. 
    Posted by negler41

I don't remember the "hot start" and I remember that we complain EVERY game,win or lose,so it's hard to keep track of.I can't argue that this team doesn't need changes but we're halfway through the season so I'm not worried yet.

Sections
Shortcuts