AArare find

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

AArare find

I keep an eye on the ohl and one player that seems to get my attention everytime i check is dane Fox. Seems to have a knack for scoring, is 2nd in the league behind team mate connor brown.

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/roster/show/id/1278

Just a quick note hes a free agent, undrafted, could be a good fit for the providence bruins.

One other that im hearing about is Sam Bennet with the Frontenacs, eligible for the 2014 draft, Good freind and coach Todd Gill rants alot about this kid and his worth ethic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: AArare find

Fox has 48 goals in 42 games.  He's up 12 on the next highest goal scorer's total.  Even applying the Riendeau filter, that's pretty good. You have to think someone will give him a contract, just to see.

Bennett will be a top ten pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

He's been playing on the same line as Brown and Connor McDavid this year. He is this year's OHL version of the overager who's putting up good numbers.

Good for him. He has fit in nice on that line.

Sam Bennet ? One of my favourite draft eligible OHL forwards to watch ( Brendan Perlini is tops for me ).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fox has 48 goals in 42 games.  He's up 12 on the next highest goal scorer's total.  Even applying the Riendeau filter, that's pretty good. You have to think someone will give him a contract, just to see.

Bennett will be a top ten pick.

[/QUOTE]

So not a rare find.  An overager tearing up the league isn't that unusual.

Using the infamous BadHab stats analysis never having seen him play, I don't like the progression of his career.  It hasn't been a steady improvement.  Being a -25 a couple of years ago is a red flag.  Also, he's an overager, but he hasn't got a "bad birthday" as it's in October.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

He's been playing on the same line as Brown and Connor McDavid this year. He is this year's OHL version of the overager who's putting up good numbers.

Good for him. He has fit in nice on that line.

Sam Bennet ? One of my favourite draft eligible OHL forwards to watch ( Brendan Perlini is tops for me ).

Bennet passes the BadHab stats analsys, his numbers have improved, June 20 birthday says he'll just barely be draft eligible.  Perlini passes also.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

My point in a rare find is hes a free agent, a team can sign him now for there ahl and  see how he does, no losses whatsoever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

My point in a rare find is hes a free agent, a team can sign him now for there ahl and  see how he does, no losses whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

Yah, a good point that makes sense

There's one thing that might block it and that's the maximum number of guys you can have signed so few teams might be able to pull the trigger before the end of the season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment

Bennet passes the BadHab stats analsys, his numbers have improved, June 20 birthday says he'll just barely be draft eligible.  Perlini passes also.

[/QUOTE]

Good thing they both pass the Badhab test. Validates what I'm seeing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

So not a rare find.  An overager tearing up the league isn't that unusual.

[/QUOTE]

It happens every year. He's this year's flavour.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Well so much for doing my homework,

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/Canucks+take+flyer/9344626/story.html

Sections
Shortcuts