Absurdity 101

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Absurdity 101

In Response to Re: Absurdity 101:
    In Response to Re: Absurdity 101 : I agree...he should be a 40 goal guy. -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by bellhorn_

Great hockey analysis.

Couldnt think of any new political slurs so you just put pictures on your signature?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Nash has averaged 32 goals a season on a team w/ very little around him. Now he goes to a solid team in a great hockey market in his prime. I think he can get 45 to 50 w/ Richards as his center.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to "Absurdity 101": And u forgot my predictions...Khudo will outplay Rask and become our #1 goalie in January, Pouliot will score 20 goals and Seguin will get 90 points Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with khudo in the net)
    Posted by MilanLucic

Hey Milan ...who gave you the permisssion to use my signature ????

This is not funny and I will report you ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with khudo as our no.1 gpalie)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

One line comments that mean nothing, followed by photos designed to aggravate Bruins fans.  Apparently Washington, DC references on posts all over are supposed to bother B's fans, is that it?

I guess we could retaliate by posting references to whoever eliminated the Red Sox last, but its been so long since theyve been in the playoffs, I cant remember.  Oh, it was Lackey's team sweeping them with a Papelbon choke, wasn't it?

Lackey was so good, the Sox should have gone after him.  Oh, wait...

OK, "ignore belhorn"

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Absurdity 101 : I agree Shupe, and while I think Dubinsky is too good of a player to be refered to as a spare part or a plug in, if he is the best player going the other way, then the Rangers win the deal, hands down. I don't know why Nash does not get respect on this board. For some reason if your a pure goal scorer people on this board don't think thats enough. He will add to their 5 on 5, he will add to their power play, he is terrific in the shootout, and he has killed penalties in Columbus with a career high of 5 SHG's a few years ago. Not sure if he'll kill penalties in New York, but he has before. While he is not the typical power forward i think he is more physical than people give him credit for. Very hard to move when he is in front of the net.
    Posted by kelvana33

Because many here think that a superstar is curse and that any team is better off having two good third line players instead of an all star first liner.

There are the same people who don't really watch many B's games and constantly say the the "Bruins roll four lines" and that there is no true first line on Boston.

Perfect topic for this thread!  Completely absurd.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Absurdity 101 : Hey Milan ...who gave you the permisssion to use my signature ???? This is not funny and I will report you ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 (with khudo as our no.1 gpalie)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

.......And along comes Stanley. 

Reporting on yourself. That's a first.

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 & 2013 ( only with Stanley and his multiple personality disorder )

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

In response to "Re: Absurdity 101":
    In Response to Re: Absurdity 101 : Milan did it on purpose...I knew some lunatics would fall into the trapp....Milan has been reported to the Boston.com mgmt ...he should be suspended for using my lines... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (with Khudo as our no.1 goalie) Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    Relax Stan...just wanted to outline your funny predictions... Milan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to "Re: Absurdity 101": Relax Stan...just wanted to outline your funny predictions... Milan
    Posted by MilanLucic

Give it a rest Stanley, you've been busted. Anyone coming on here and praising you is obviously.........you. Some other posts by you ( as MilanLucic ) giving yourself a Ron Jeremy.

Stanley Cup to the Bruins in 2011 and 2013 ( only with Stanley and felllow Cybil posters MilanLucic, Dougie Hamilton, Tyler Seguin ) 

---------
    Stanley Cup you are a genious ....I agree with you on the Bruins win but final score will be 6-2 Keep up the good work StanleycuptotheBruins ...

StanleyCup...you're the Man 

,I have been reading all 'StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2010' prediction closely ...I even bet on one of his prediction last week and he is very good at it 

..I agree with you StanleyCuptotheB's in great ... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

jeez they are coming out of the woodwork.
    next thing you know we'll see posts from Bruins8

PLEASE let training camp get here. I actually enjoy chatting about the game of hockey. It's a wonderful sport, you know.

This thread (and current board in general) should be labeled "Absurdity- advanced applied theory and abstract concepts"

Sections
Shortcuts