According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend

In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : Or maybe I'm tired of watching cops sit in their cars in construction sites getting paid double time for doing nothing? Or maybe I think that it really didn't require that someone go to his house and further question something that seemed to have been resolved granted they were... at his house? I wonder how many other calls there were that night? Perhaps that could have taken priority to following up on this call? And do you honestly think that it would suprise me if a cop DID do that? Absolutely not. Cops DO go around LOOKING for people causing problems. Maybe I just have more a negative view towards law enforcement. But I'm not going to say that any of my opinions are "uneducated." And perhaps you shouldn't worrying about other people's opinions granted that you're undecuted about their experiences and their knowledge as well.
    Posted by lambda13[/QUOTE]

Worst. Post. Ever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend

Now if Lucic started rapping i'd be really peed off.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : Or maybe I'm tired of watching cops sit in their cars in construction sites getting paid double time for doing nothing? Or maybe I think that it really didn't require that someone go to his house and further question something that seemed to have been resolved granted they were... at his house? I wonder how many other calls there were that night? Perhaps that could have taken priority to following up on this call? And do you honestly think that it would suprise me if a cop DID do that? Absolutely not. Cops DO go around LOOKING for people causing problems. Maybe I just have more a negative view towards law enforcement. But I'm not going to say that any of my opinions are "uneducated." And perhaps you shouldn't worrying about other people's opinions granted that you're undecuted about their experiences and their knowledge as well.

Negative and uneducated...or pretty much just a stupid comment.

1. if your "tired of watching cops sit in their cars" well then i suggest you take a break from watching cops sit in their cars. Don't exhaust yourself.

2. Responding to a verbal domestic isn't as simple as your mind. Now what if the officer who responded to the call just brushed it off without doing the due diligence? because I assure you, if he struck her afterward, and lets face it, theres alcohol involved, tempers are high, who do you think would be coming under fire???

3. it doesn't matter if there were 2 calls or 150. theres a protocol to be followed. Looks to me like 2 people drank a little too much and an argument ensued..sometimes it's the end of it, sometimes it escalates, it's up to the responding officer to decide which course of action is taken...To serve and protect!

Good day sir.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1363964&position=0 Ah Lucic. The old " Do you know who I am?" I love the guy as a player but that quote to the police bothers me more then the apparent verbal arguement with his girlfriend. Couple's will argue but saying that to police is very childish & egotistical. Don't let the press clippings go to your head Milan. Grow the heck up. He is the face of the franchise. I don't remember hearing any negative stories like this from Ray Bourque who was the face of the franchise for 20 yrs. Hopefully this is not the start of a pattern here for this guy.
    Posted by Newfiebullet[/QUOTE]

You being a newfie & me a martimer never said anything we shouldn't have to a police officer while under the influence before? Seriously!! Get over yourself! If he hit the girl & took a poke at a cop is one thing, but let's get real!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : You being a newfie & me a martimer never said anything we shouldn't have to a police officer while under the influence before? Seriously!! Get over yourself! If he hit the girl & took a poke at a cop is one thing, but let's get real!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Exactly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I never said they shouldn't question him about it. According to how I read it they continued questioning him after it was established that everything was all copacetic.

lamb,

Seeing that I am a cop I take offense to what you are saying.  But not really.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  But realize that I have had a friend(cop) get killed going to a domestic dispute.  The same people you critize will be the 1st one at your door when you are in need.  They will be there if your family member is killed in a car accident, they will always be there.  
    I work with many guys in the RCMP that I don't nec. like.  But I would invite you out any day you want to come deal with what I have to deal with.  Ever hold a 4 yr old boy in your arms while he was dieing?  I have.  And I have a 3 year old son.  Ever walk in on a murder suicide where husband killed his kids, wife and was a coward and blew his own head off?  Yup I have.  Ever have to give up watching your 2 yr old open Christmas presents while out dealing with drunks fighting.  Yup I have. 

I dont mind all the bacon-pig jokes you can sling.  I actually can make fun  of myself better than anyone on here.  And I think the reason I can deal with all that sh it is b/c of good friends, family and co-workers.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but unless you really know you can't speak.  Sure I have days at the local donut shop or sit in my car for my 10 minute lunch break.  Sure I have nights when its not so busy and I can watch a period of the hockey game.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that if you are ever in need I would come. 

Lucic-girlfriend argument really is a non-issue.  We all have moments with our better half.  I highly doubt the police called them selves to deal with this.  Maybe Joe Public that called it in is the culprit.  Maybe it was some eager cop trying to make a name.  But you don't know and neither do I.  Let's just be glad it was nothing.  With all that is going wrong in the hockey world this is a true non story

Cheers

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Some of these efforts to stick up for Lucic are a little over the top.  I mean, agree that he didn't do anything bad and it's not a big deal, but suggesting that witnesses must have made things up and the cops were out of line is absurd.  Sounds like Lucic had a night he wouldn't be particularly proud of is all.  It's okay to admit it.

And Lambda, the cops can't just wait around wiating for chain saw massacres.  They actually have to respond to the calls they get, and they don't know if it's serious or not until they check it out.  Sometimes domestic abuse/assault is very serious.  The best way to find out is to ask a couple questions when they get there, just like they did.

I like cops who do what they are told and respond to calls, instead of trying to determine which potential crimes can be overlooked because a popular athlete might be involved.  It sounds like you don't want cops to sit around doing nothing, yet you also only want them to only respond to major crimes...does that make any sense?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]And Lambda, the cops can't just wait around wiating for chain saw massacres.  They actually have to respond to the calls they get, and they don't know if it's serious or not until they check it out.  Sometimes domestic abuse/assault is very serious.  The best way to find out is to ask a couple questions when they get there, just like they did.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  They were doing their job.  Luckily, nothing major happened.  It was not a big deal and they let it go.  I just wished that Looch hadn't used the "do you know who I am?" line.  GOD....I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Everyone seems a little rattled with the "do you know who I am" comment.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. First, I'm a fan and enjoy watching him play.Second, Pretty sure when i was 24 I said some stupid stuff I regret after a few drinks..And I wasnt a 24 year old millionare coming off a summer basically celebrating how awesome I am and getting standing ovations just for walkiong into resteraunts etc...Boy would I have been dangerous, so for those reasons I'm going to chalk it up as an isolated incident and give him a mulligan on this one..as long as its the only one...lets move on.

nice post brother Shupe.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : lamb, Seeing that I am a cop I take offense to what you are saying.  But not really.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  But realize that I have had a friend(cop) get killed going to a domestic dispute.  The same people you critize will be the 1st one at your door when you are in need.  They will be there if your family member is killed in a car accident, they will always be there.   I work with many guys in the RCMP that I don't nec. like.  But I would invite you out any day you want to come deal with what I have to deal with.  Ever hold a 4 yr old boy in your arms while he was dieing?  I have.  And I have a 3 year old son.  Ever walk in on a murder suicide where husband killed his kids, wife and was a coward and blew his own head off?  Yup I have.  Ever have to give up watching your 2 yr old open Christmas presents while out dealing with drunks fighting.  Yup I have.  I dont mind all the bacon-pig jokes you can sling.  I actually can make fun  of myself better than anyone on here.  And I think the reason I can deal with all that sh it is b/c of good friends, family and co-workers.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but unless you really know you can't speak.  Sure I have days at the local donut shop or sit in my car for my 10 minute lunch break.  Sure I have nights when its not so busy and I can watch a period of the hockey game.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that if you are ever in need I would come.  Lucic-girlfriend argument really is a non-issue.  We all have moments with our better half.  I highly doubt the police called them selves to deal with this.  Maybe Joe Public that called it in is the culprit.  Maybe it was some eager cop trying to make a name.  But you don't know and neither do I.  Let's just be glad it was nothing.  With all that is going wrong in the hockey world this is a true non story Cheers
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Thanks. There are many of us who appreciate what you do. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Domestics are the most dangerous calls with high emotions and usualy drinking envolved you never know what the heck your walking into and as a cop its no fun charging into those situations expecialy sometimes knowing your closest backup is over 30 mins away. The idot on here bashing police just reasures I made the right choice to stop working as a police officer. Very thankless job and I salute those that make a career of it. Its basicly an adult baby sitting service and its funny as mentioned by others in this post people bash the police but when the sh i t hits the fan who are they calling to come help them? I don't know what its like in Canada but here in the states our judical system is a complete joke. Very rarley does the "time" ever meet the crime. For those men and women that do the job right its not just a job its a way of life even when not on the job. Keep up the good work shupe and sorry to hear about the loss of your friend! Be prepared for a beat down in fantasy hockey though! Also its a great way to lose your job if you DON'T respond to a reported domestic dispute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RechsimusMaximus. Show RechsimusMaximus's posts

Apparently you guys missed the enthralling story on the news about this last night..

It was 1-1:30 am. Raining and Lucic and his GF had just got out of a Cab or something. She wasnt wearing shoes because she had heels and it was a cobblestone sidewalk. If you've ever had a girlfriend out in boston walking over the cobblestone sidewalks you've probably had to carry her at some point if she was wearing heels.

The new's says that Lucic was yellling at her to put on her shoes so that she wouldnt catch cold lol and she ran away (probably jokingly). So he kept yelling at her as she ran away and he followed her.

Patrons in the bar near where this was happening called the cops as they should when you see a women running w/o shoes and a man yelling following her. The cops showed up and left 100% non story. It was a bad move by Lucic but w/e if you've never gotten in a drunk arguement your probably doing it wrong.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : lamb, Seeing that I am a cop I take offense to what you are saying.  But not really.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  But realize that I have had a friend(cop) get killed going to a domestic dispute.  The same people you critize will be the 1st one at your door when you are in need.  They will be there if your family member is killed in a car accident, they will always be there.   I work with many guys in the RCMP that I don't nec. like.  But I would invite you out any day you want to come deal with what I have to deal with.  Ever hold a 4 yr old boy in your arms while he was dieing?  I have.  And I have a 3 year old son.  Ever walk in on a murder suicide where husband killed his kids, wife and was a coward and blew his own head off?  Yup I have.  Ever have to give up watching your 2 yr old open Christmas presents while out dealing with drunks fighting.  Yup I have.  I dont mind all the bacon-pig jokes you can sling.  I actually can make fun  of myself better than anyone on here.  And I think the reason I can deal with all that sh it is b/c of good friends, family and co-workers.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but unless you really know you can't speak.  Sure I have days at the local donut shop or sit in my car for my 10 minute lunch break.  Sure I have nights when its not so busy and I can watch a period of the hockey game.  But you can bet your bottom dollar that if you are ever in need I would come.  Lucic-girlfriend argument really is a non-issue.  We all have moments with our better half.  I highly doubt the police called them selves to deal with this.  Maybe Joe Public that called it in is the culprit.  Maybe it was some eager cop trying to make a name.  But you don't know and neither do I.  Let's just be glad it was nothing.  With all that is going wrong in the hockey world this is a true non story Cheers

Point taken. I definitely would not want to have to deal with that.

I should probably clarify that I honestly DO appreciate the job that cops do. I really do. I take offense to the attitude and outlook that some of them take. I use the construction zone squatting as an example that I think that the way the Police force works needs to be altered because it is entirely unncessary for 4 Police cars to be sitting in the contstrucion zone along RTE 1 south doing absolutely nothing but causing more people to be curious about what's going on.

Do I think that they need to follow protocol and make sure that the situation is settled and handled? Yes absolutely. Do I condone domestic violence? ABSOLUTELY NOT. You have to love how because I think in one instance the cops over reached that it gets misconstrued into "OMG he condones a man beating his partner/wife/significant other." Common sense dictates that's obviously not true and is in no way acceptable.

I should rephrase how my original statement read. What I meant was that in this one specific isolated instance, from how I understood the article it seemed that his girlfriend had been questioned and examined. It was concluded that there was no violence that had occured or was going to occur. She stated he would never touch her and she felt in no way threatened and yet they were still there questioning him. If that wasn't the sequence of events then my comment is not applicable and he was out of line.

On a side note, I found it humorous that after he said do you know who I am they asked for his id.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I had no idea you were a cop.  I sometimes have an issue with your posts and opinions concerning hockey, thats for sure, but you sir are a true hero.  People who serve their community selflessly and expect no pat on the back are under-appreciated.  Thank you for making your community a better place.  Stay safe out there!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

the 'do you know who i am' comment doesn't bother me one bit.  can't believe there are boston cops who didn't jump on the bandwagon.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : You being a newfie & me a martimer never said anything we shouldn't have to a police officer while under the influence before? Seriously!! Get over yourself! If he hit the girl & took a poke at a cop is one thing, but let's get real!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

To be honest no I haven't. I am also not sure what being a Newfoundlander or a maritimer have to do with it?

Fact is, it is not uncommon for a 23 yr old like Lucic to have a verbal, alcohol influenced arguement with his girlfriend or anyone else for that matter. But I would hope to think that having the police being called to there residence over that dispute at 1:30am is uncommon. The police are not going to show up at your door for no reason. They have a job to do & it is imperative for them to make sure that there is no abuse taking place & it sounds to me like that is what the officers done in this matter & good on them.

But being a high profile athlete like Lucic you have to be smarter & not put yourself in the position that he did. Then to throw out the "Do you know who I am?" card does not do him any favours.

I love Lucic as a player & what he brings to the Bruins. Probably my favorite player in the league. But this whole situation does not reflect well on him. Is it overblown? Possibly. But he should not have put himself in that position in the first place. You know as a high profile athlete that you are always a target in the public. Especially in this day & age. If it is so common then why have we not heard any stories on Patrice Bergeron or other Bruins?

He made the decision to put himself in the situation he was & he has to deal with the negative consequences of that decision. The ball is in his court now. Hopefully he will learn from this & not make the same mistake.

But to blindly say this is no big deal reaks of homerism at its finest. I wonder what some of the posters defending Lucic would say if this was P.K Subban, Dan Carcillo or Alex Burrows? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Actually, the police can show up at your door any time if a neighbor calls them so lets get off our high horse for a minute.  When I was in college we used to have a lot of parties at my apartment.  All legal mind you, everyone over 21 and at like 6pm on a Saturday.  The women upstairs HATED us simply because we were in college and she was 24 with a 10 year old and a jackbag husband that we called the cops on when he hit her around.  Any time there was more than 2 vehicles at my place, no matter how quiet we were, the cops showed up.  The 7th or 8th time it happened, in like 5 months, the cops showed up to us watching a football game (there were like 8 of us) on a Sunday afternoon and I went off on the cops who were just doing their jobs, saying how much of a "such and such" she was, etc.  With her standing right there, the cop says, "We know, we just have to respond to the calls.  We're going to warn her right now about making false reports because we have better things to do than come out here every time she calls and complains about you guys."  She never gave us a problem again after that.

The cops HAVE to show up and see whats going on regardless.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : Point taken. I definitely would not want to have to deal with that. I should probably clarify that I honestly DO appreciate the job that cops do. I really do. I take offense to the attitude and outlook that some of them take. I use the construction zone squatting as an example that I think that the way the Police force works needs to be altered because it is entirely unncessary for 4 Police cars to be sitting in the contstrucion zone along RTE 1 south doing absolutely nothing but causing more people to be curious about what's going on. Do I think that they need to follow protocol and make sure that the situation is settled and handled? Yes absolutely. Do I condone domestic violence? ABSOLUTELY NOT. You have to love how because I think in one instance the cops over reached that it gets misconstrued into "OMG he condones a man beating his partner/wife/significant other." Common sense dictates that's obviously not true and is in no way acceptable. I should rephrase how my original statement read. What I meant was that in this one specific isolated instance, from how I understood the article it seemed that his girlfriend had been questioned and examined. It was concluded that there was no violence that had occured or was going to occur. She stated he would never touch her and she felt in no way threatened and yet they were still there questioning him. If that wasn't the sequence of events then my comment is not applicable and he was out of line. On a side note, I found it humorous that after he said do you know who I am they asked for his id.

Dude, no worries and I found it funny as well about "Do you know who I am".  Yes I would know who he is. 
    I don't mind all the jokes about police and what not.  I actually was picking a friend up at Logan and his flight was a few minutes late.  Copper walks up and was a rude idiot.  He said he should write me a ticket.  I said hello Mr. Friendly we do the same job and I definitely wouldn't write you a ticket for not knowing the protocol for an airport pickup when I'm from another country(Nova Scotia plates). 

You will come across idiots in every walk of life and I certainly know many I avoid for obvious reasons. 

I think the mass majority on here are a little hard on you but I am glad they appreciate what we do on a daily basis.  Not always fun, lots of time spent away from family to deal with other strangers family problems.  BUT, I love my job and the RCMP(although it has been getting bashed in the media of late) is a great organization. 

Cheers buddy.  No harm no foul

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone seems a little rattled with the "do you know who I am" comment. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here. First, I'm a fan and enjoy watching him play.Second, Pretty sure when i was 24 I said some stupid stuff I regret after a few drinks..And I wasnt a 24 year old millionare coming off a summer basically celebrating how awesome I am and getting standing ovations just for walkiong into resteraunts etc...Boy would I have been dangerous, so for those reasons I'm going to chalk it up as an isolated incident and give him a mulligan on this one..as long as its the only one...lets move on. nice post brother Shupe.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE

I agree with the "do you know who i am" being what seems to bother people, and agree its probably not the big deal people think.. He could similarly have felt like, "I answered your questions, shes fine, this isnt an issue, why are you still here, do you know who i am" as in, me being lucic is why your still here or what?

They've been together for a while, I am sure there are fights since the dynamic between them has changed so drastically, but this is only a story because it was #17..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : I had no idea you were a cop.  I sometimes have an issue with your posts and opinions concerning hockey, thats for sure, but you sir are a true hero.  People who serve their community selflessly and expect no pat on the back are under-appreciated.  Thank you for making your community a better place.  Stay safe out there!
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Not a hero bud, just a regular dude who likes what he does.  RCMP in Nova Scotia, the only place on earth they thank you after giving them a ticket.  Doctors/Paramedics/Fire/Military and NAS are the true heros. 

And yes I have some different views on hockey...yes I am hard on the Bruins...but its what makes this group on here fun to be a part of.

Cheers

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I appreciate it. People take everything that's said and make it seem as bad as they possibly can.

Two perfect examples. Lucic's comment about do you know who I am and then my comment that Police should be spending their time on more important things.

Lucic probably didn't mean anything by it.

I meant nothing by it. And then it gets turned into "oh he condones spousal abuse." Um what? Where did I ever say that? In this one singular case I feel that the Police were wasting their time and somehow that becomes a blanket statement that every time Police respond to a "domestic dispute" I think they are wasting their time?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]I appreciate it. People take everything that's said and make it seem as bad as they possibly can. Two perfect examples. Lucic's comment about do you know who I am and then my comment that Police should be spending their time on more important things. Lucic probably didn't mean anything by it. I meant nothing by it. And then it gets turned into "oh he condones spousal abuse." Um what? Where did I ever say that? In this one singular case I feel that the Police were wasting their time and somehow that becomes a blanket statement that every time Police respond to a "domestic dispute" I think they are wasting their time?

Lots can be misread on an email or blog.  No worries.  And yeah they probably were wasting their time.  But the thing is they(we) would rather be doing other things than baby sitting adults.  Like LUCIC said, the system is a joke and in most cases we end up watching problem adults who get gooned, pound on each other and then we have to seperate them only to watch them fall in love the next day.
    I could go on for days about old war stories but I will spare you.  Haha.

Have a good one.  And yes there are some extra sensitives on here, but its nice to see the support. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : Lots can be misread on an email or blog.  No worries.  And yeah they probably were wasting their time.  But the thing is they(we) would rather be doing other things than baby sitting adults.  Like LUCIC said, the system is a joke and in most cases we end up watching problem adults who get gooned, pound on each other and then we have to seperate them only to watch them fall in love the next day. I could go on for days about old war stories but I will spare you.  Haha. Have a good one.  And yes there are some extra sensitives on here, but its nice to see the support. 

Wow Shupe, you cleared out the confusion. Excellent posts!  Certainly it destroys my simple thoughts of you rescueing Nell from the train tracks.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: According to 985 the sports hub Lucic Questioned By Police In Verbal Incident with girlfriend : Wow Shupe, you cleared out the confusion. Excellent posts!  Certainly it destroys my simple thoughts of you rescueing Nell from the train tracks.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Tks bud.  But I would much rather talk hockey.  We all choose our own professions.  I took hockey to pro but simply wasnt good enough.  The RCMP was a obvious b.c of my family tree. 
    Everyone has good and bad days.  Its when the bad out weigh the good is when we are in trouble.  I was raised to treat everyone with respect...it doesnt always work but I am not changing.  At least I can look myself in the mirror and in my sons eyes and feel good.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Shupe a hero? Now I've heard it all.