Admit it..P.K is a stud.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud.

In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Admit it..P.K is a stud. : And rightfully so.  Get back to me in a few years.  For now, put your Habs jersey back on and go away.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Agree, the guy is just an over confident, over rated wimp.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : Agree, the guy is just an over confident, over rated wimp.
    Posted by NeelyOrr[/QUOTE]

Right on the button. He has some skill but who cares he is a scab.A weasel cheapshot artist who will get his due one day soon. Karma will cathc up to him

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Subban's performance last night was a detriment to the Habs.Let's hope this "stud" continues playing this way for the rest of the series.He was either turning the puck over or turning around with the puck,forcing his team to regroup in the neutral zone.Add in his taking himself out of position to go for(and miss)the big hit and you've got a player that hurt his team more than he helped last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Subban's performance last night was a detriment to the Habs.Let's hope this "stud" continues playing this way for the rest of the series.He was either turning the puck over or turning around with the puck,forcing his team to regroup in the neutral zone.Add in his taking himself out of position to go for(and miss)the big hit and you've got a player that hurt his team more than he helped last night.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought too.  We all know he's got some top flight talent and his skating is pretty remarkable, but he always looks like a very unfinished product to me and I can't undertsand why anyone here needs to "admit" that this rookie player is a "stud".

He went for a number of hits last night that he totally missed and left himself way way out of position.  As much as I cringe when he goes for the knockout hit, I also love the opportunities that he gives the Bruins by launching himself around the blueline and leaving his defensive position totally vacant.

Lots of turnovers too.  Looks like a rookie to me and he played pretty badly last night.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Pernell would make a good contestant on skating with the stars. Maybe he should talk to Laraque.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

No, he is not. Good player..yes.
    If he shut his mouth, stopped diving, backed up his smack talk and stopped dumping the puck when a Bruin gets near him (afraid to get hit), then he would be a stud! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : And god knows you'll be here knocking on the door of 30,000 posts. I'll get back to you the night he claims his first Norris. Some of us aren't so blinded by the black n gold glasses or in your case just plain uneducated enough to know a good young player when we see one. Hypocrit. The same idiots who have mocked and bood Derek Jeter will be part of the Fenway faithful giving him a standing ovation during his last visit to Fenway. Yes i know its a baseball reference in a Bruins forum,thanks in advance, but good rival players like them only enhance the true experience of being a fan.  
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I like seeing great hockey players, no matter their jersey.  Subban is far too young to be labeled anything but an exciting young player.  Get back to me in a few years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Think he's a great player,folowed him through juniors. led all players in Ice time for the third straight game. Not bad for a rookie d-man. Like I've said before, he's going to be great for this rivalry. If he were a bruin, he'd be the most popular cat in town. to me defense is the hardest position to learn and the fact that he's getting all that ice time in the playoffs with his experience speaks volumes to the quality player he is and will be. B's did a fantastic job last night of containing him and not letting him get the one -timer off. He'll make his mistakes but he is fun to watch, and he'll be fun for B's fans to hate for years to come. He's shut down Lucic so far.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I tried to report CafardoSays for making comments offensive to my religion.

If you want one huge difference between the two, watch PK slow up when he hits the blueline (except when he swings waaaay wide) then go back and watch Orr speed up to blow through gaps in the offensive zone.  It will explain the appearance of blinding speed that PK gives when being funnelled into a trap.

He can play.  Remember that he's only logging those huge minutes because of injuries - I don't think the Habs would want him playing 27 min. if Markov was healthy, for example.  He's also got the perfect partner for the way he plays.  Gill hasn't tried to rush the puck since the Ford administration.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Think he's a great player,folowed him through juniors. led all players in Ice time for the third straight game. Not bad for a rookie d-man. Like I've said before, he's going to be great for this rivalry. If he were a bruin, he'd be the most popular cat in town. to me defense is the hardest position to learn and the fact that he's getting all that ice time in the playoffs with his experience speaks volumes to the quality player he is and will be. B's did a fantastic job last night of containing him and not letting him get the one -timer off. He'll make his mistakes but he is fun to watch, and he'll be fun for B's fans to hate for years to come. He's shut down Lucic so far.

My perception of him is a smooth skater with a beautiful shot.  I also view him a punk, a wimp, a showboat and an immature little girl.

The last guy in Boston to fit that description was not the most popular player in town.  In fact, many of us rejoiced when he was shipped to Toronto for a few draft picks.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Didn't I see him turn the puck over to Lucic at least three times last night?  So - Lucic is shutting down Lucic - or someone is rescuing PK from Lucic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : My perception of him is a smooth skater with a beautiful shot.  I also view him a punk, a wimp, a showboat and an immature little girl. The last guy in Boston to fit that description was not the most popular player in town.  In fact, many of us rejoiced when he was shipped to Toronto for a few draft picks.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

See NAS, this is why to me you have zero credibilty. Comparing him to Kessel? Would a wimp be laying out Lucic? Take the two biggest hits on Bruins players this year. Who has them? Thats right. The wimpy little immature girl has them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Didn't I see him turn the puck over to Lucic at least three times last night?  So - Lucic is shutting down Lucic - or someone is rescuing PK from Lucic.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    If Lucic was unable to create scoring chances I might say Subban is shutting him down.Since he is getting plenty of chances,I'm going to give the credit to Price.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think TJ Oshie might have something to say about your rankings, Kelvana.  And Oreskovitch.  Others will come to mind.

NAS added punk the to the Kessel attributes because you have to admit Subban runs around.  His hits are often borderline charging, and even the hit on Marchand was odd.  He takes runs at guys, that's why Horton and Lucic are so ready to take any chance to run him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I think TJ Oshie might have something to say about your rankings, Kelvana.  And Oreskovitch.  Others will come to mind. NAS added punk the to the Kessel attributes because you have to admit Subban runs around.  His hits are often borderline charging, and even the hit on Marchand was odd.  He takes runs at guys, that's why Horton and Lucic are so ready to take any chance to run him.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

How was the hit on Marchand odd. He saw Marchand coming through with his head down and through a text book hip check.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I just don't understand why you keep beating this drum kelvana.  It was puzzling in January and it's puzzling now.  Most any hockey fan can see two things here:

1. Subban is very skilled and dynamic, and has flashes of brilliance already.  Tons of potential.
    2. He's immature, makes a lot of mistakes, takes himself out of the play, irritates his teammates, runs his mouth, plays chippy, and then hides behind the ref.

I just don't understand how you can see one without the other.  I think you want him to be great, but the fact is, he isn't yet. 

I just hope he keeps giving Lucic so many chances.  Subban is setting him up more than Krejci.  Looch just needs to get one past Price.  Did you watch the game last night?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : How was the hit on Marchand odd. He saw Marchand coming through with his head down and through a text book hip check.

If you call backing into him with his rear end a hip check then that might be considered odd.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : How was the hit on Marchand odd. He saw Marchand coming through with his head down and through a text book hip check.

Definitely wasn't a hip check kelvana.  It was a a big hit, but it was odd because you don't typically (ever?) see a defensmen turn all the way around leading into a hit.  Marchand ran squarely into his backside.  That's what was odd.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]I just don't understand why you keep beating this drum kelvana.  It was puzzling in January and it's puzzling now.  Most any hockey fan can see two things here: 1. Subban is very skilled and dynamic, and has flashes of brilliance already.  Tons of potential. 2. He's immature, makes a lot of mistakes, takes himself out of the play, irritates his teammates, runs his mouth, plays chippy, and then hides behind the ref. I just don't understand how you can see one without the other.  I think you want him to be great, but the fact is, he isn't yet.  I hope hope he keeps giving Lucic so many chances.  Subban is setting him up more than Krejci.  Looch just needs to get one past Price.  Did you watch the game last night?
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Fletch, I do beat this drum.Can't deny it. If he were a Nashville Predator I'd be saying the same thing. I'm a huge fan have been since juniors.Long befroe he donned a Habs sweater.I feel the same about carey price,Braydon Schenn,Carter Ashton and Jordan Eberle.  I see all the mistakes he's made,I see the antagonizing then skating away,thats his game and I posted it.  I don't go blind to them, but for a rookie d-man I think he's years ahead. I'll be beating the Ryan Ellis drum next year. Again, another stud. You can be a young dynamic player who makes mistakes and be a stud in my eyes. I realize I keep bringing it up but lets not put me in the drum beating category of Phil Keesel bashers, etc...Thers at least some relevence to my posts since he is playing the B's. I'm not suggesting Anton Khubodin play game 3 in my posts nor am I suggesting trading an unrestriced free agent (Kaberle) or signing Brad Richards and Zach Parise which of course that poster had depending on Tim Thomas retiring at year end.
    I'll stop with the P.K drum, big win tomorrow night and i see game 5 going into overtime...I had a dream of it last night but the dogs woke me up before someone scored...enjoy the series its gonna get a whole lot funner.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Admit it..P.K is a stud. : Fletch, I do beat this drum.Can't deny it. If he were a Nashville Predator I'd be saying the same thing. I'm a huge fan have been since juniors.Long befroe he donned a Habs sweater.I feel the same about carey price,Braydon Schenn,Carter Ashton and Jordan Eberle.  I see all the mistakes he's made,I see the antagonizing then skating away,thats his game and I posted it.  I don't go blind to them, but for a rookie d-man I think he's years ahead. I'll be beating the Ryan Ellis drum next year. Again, another stud. You can be a young dynamic player who makes mistakes and be a stud in my eyes. I realize I keep bringing it up but lets not put me in the drum beating category of Phil Keesel bashers, etc...Thers at least some relevence to my posts since he is playing the B's. I'm not suggesting Anton Khubodin play game 3 in my posts nor am I suggesting trading an unrestriced free agent (Kaberle) or signing Brad Richards and Zach Parise which of course that poster had depending on Tim Thomas retiring at year end. I'll stop with the P.K drum, big win tomorrow night and i see game 5 going into overtime...I had a dream of it last night but the dogs woke me up before someone scored...enjoy the series its gonna get a whole lot funner.

All right.  Maybe I'll agree with you in 5 years.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

lol, I'll hold you to that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Admit it..P.K is a stud.:
    [QUOTE]I got hammered for posting this back in January. This kid is the real deal. Right up there with Doughty as the best young d-man in the game. He dives, he embelishes,he antagonizes, it's all part of his game and man, does he do it well. He can skate,pass, has an absolute bomb of a shot and he has shut down the top line, all while Lucic and Horton continue to try and rum him out of the building instead of trying to score.Does he look flustered? And who has the hit of the series? he does, with that hit on Krejci. He is going to be fun to watch for years to come and every B's fan will love to hate him. Now stop trying to kill him and play hockey!!!

I assume you're talking about Subban.  Did you see Horton crush him into the dasher?!  There was afro-sheen all over the ice.

I haven't seen anything like that since Don Cornelius hosted Soul Train.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ergoth. Show ergoth's posts

P.K. is the most mature, well spoken rookie i've seen come along  in ages.

and this BS that he irritates his teammates is just a lie perpetuated by rival fans and a moron reporter.

a rookie D-man playing 27 minutes a night in the playoffs is impressive any way you look at  it.  you haters better get used to it. he'll be around for many years to come bringing you lots of agony and heartache along the way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]  P.K. is the most mature, well spoken rookie i've seen come along  in ages.  and this BS that he irritates his teammates is just a lie perpetuated by rival fans and a moron reporter.   a rookie D-man playing 27 minutes a night in the playoffs is impressive any way you look at  it.  you haters better get used to it. he'll be around for many years to come bringing you lots of agony and heartache along the way.
    Posted by ergoth[/QUOTE]
    I look forward to it if last night's performance was an indicator of things to come.The only "agony and heartache" was for his teammates after he decided to crank up the turnover machine.He's a great young player but let's not make him out as any more than that. There's a reason he was a healthy scratch sometimes this year.I'm sure he'll improve but slow down on praise until it's fully warranted. I mean, comparing him to Drew Doughty.........not in the universe I live in.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Admit it..P.K is a stud.:
    [QUOTE]I got hammered for posting this back in January. This kid is the real deal. Right up there with Doughty as the best young d-man in the game. He dives, he embelishes,he antagonizes, it's all part of his game and man, does he do it well. He can skate,pass, has an absolute bomb of a shot and he has shut down the top line, all while Lucic and Horton continue to try and rum him out of the building instead of trying to score.Does he look flustered? And who has the hit of the series? he does, with that hit on Krejci. He is going to be fun to watch for years to come and every B's fan will love to hate him. Now stop trying to kill him and play hockey!!!

Wow. I thought the p[ost was about Phil Kessel.