Ads on NHL uniforms?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Ads on NHL uniforms?

http://nhl-red-light.si.com/2012/08/06/are-ad-logos-coming-to-nhl-sweaters/?sct=nhl_bf2_a3

Personally, I'm not in favour.  Ads covering every square foot of the boards and a good chunk of the ice are enough for me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: Ads on NHL uniforms?

I would be very pissed. I also think it would be a bad move. NHL jerseys are an ad to themselves promoting the team. They would be less cool and desirable with ads on them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Ads on NHL uniforms?:
    I would be very pissed. I also think it would be a bad move. NHL jerseys are an ad to themselves promoting the team. They would be less cool and desirable with ads on them.
    Posted by OatesCam

I agree completely. The original 6 uniforms especially would only be cheapened by selling ad space on them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Ads on NHL uniforms? : Theyre nice retro colored ones, I agree, very sharp.
    Posted by kelvana33

I agree, very old school cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I'd rather not see ad's on uniforms but it doesn't effect the game on the ice. So if it does happen I wouldn't be one to make a big fuss about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You dumb-ace goaltenders and your gang.

If Goalie A was out there bricking up the bottom half of the net, you'd comment on his agility!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

They should just concentrate on agreeing to a new CBA instead of coming up with stupid ideas like screwing around with the uniforms.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You dumb-ace goaltenders and your gang. If Goalie A was out there bricking up the bottom half of the net, you'd comment on his agility!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I'd wonder if he had a mortar to match his team colors.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mb30. Show mb30's posts

You dumb-ace goaltenders and your gang. If Goalie A was out there bricking up the bottom half of the net, you'd comment on his agility!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

They really are gorgeous pads, and he certainly does look agile in those beauties.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I was kidding about ticket prices.  More ads bring in more money -- for somebody.  Certainly not for fans.

Sections
Shortcuts