After 1 period it is 1-0 Flyers...4 periods without a goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After 1 period it is 1-0 Flyers...4 periods without a goal

What's going on ..???

And believe or not our PP is not the worst in the league ...I think there are 4 teams worst than us....but after we got Kaberle all the other teams were saying that our PP would be awesome with Chara and Kaberle (dream of alll GMs) ..but its getting worst and worst ....

When the B's have a power play I take the opportunity to go to the bathroom, go get a drink and I try to come back when its over just hoping we dont allow a SHG....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we can find a solution to our PP)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: After 1 period it is 1-0 Flyers...4 periods without a goal

This happens often in hockey.  There is no need to worry.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

HO HO .....I think I've waked them out ...NATHAN HORTON on the PP

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to After 1 period it is 1-0 Flyers...4 periods without a goal:
    [QUOTE]What's going on ..??? And believe or not our PP is not the worst in the league ...I think there are 4 teams worst than us....but after we got Kaberle all the other teams were saying that our PP would be awesome with Chara and Kaberle (dream of alll GMs) ..but its getting worst and worst .... When the B's have a power play I take the opportunity to go to the bathroom, go get a drink and I try to come back when its over just hoping we dont allow a SHG.... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (only if we can find a solution to our PP)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Good thing you didn't go slit your wrist after that little self loathing session.

Sections
Shortcuts