After Lucic got kicked out....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

After Lucic got kicked out....

Juliene puts Paille on the first line??  Are you kidding me?  Why not move Peverly and Campbell up a line?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: After Lucic got kicked out....

Seguin needs to play tomorrow in place of Thornton. I like the guy, but we need some more skill and speed out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Thorn never played another shift, Camp played another 4 mins, Pail played 6 mins in 3rd and 1:20 in 2nd after all the penalties.

Pretty sure Seg would have been better than Thorn or Pail when down a goal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to After Lucic got kicked out....:
    [QUOTE]Juliene puts Paille on the first line??  Are you kidding me?  Why not move Peverly and Campbell up a line?
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

That way you are only messing with the chemisty of one line and not all the lines.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In Response to Re: After Lucic got kicked out....:
    [QUOTE]Seguin needs to play tomorrow in place of Thornton. I like the guy, but we need some more skill and speed out there.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

As much as I like the kids speed/skill, I'm not sure sticking him into a game 7 situation in his first ever playoff series would be wise?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: After Lucic got kicked out....:
    [QUOTE]In Response to After Lucic got kicked out.... : That way you are only messing with the chemisty of one line and not all the lines.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

I thought Paille played pretty well too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Playing Pail on top line worked just as well as Bitz and PJ, Seg can be no worse.

4th line is a minus 2, Camp 5 shots, Pail 7 shots and Thorn 5 shots, other than PK this line is bringing nothing.

Thorn is listed at 14 hits, all I have seen is his skate byes, which has not been so bad as I have expected a late hit penalty but he has none just serves them for everyone else.

Luc will be in next game, clod will keep status quo for next game.

Sections
Shortcuts