After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....

They are calling radio stations and wondering what their GM is doing...

How can thye now compete for a Cup run with all the injuries and present line up..

Mara will make the difference.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....

In Response to After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....:
    They are calling radio stations and wondering what their GM is doing... How can thye now compete for a Cup run with all the injuries and present line up.. Mara will make the difference.....
    Posted by dinami

I actually thought Mara was a decent player if he'd been drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round but with his being drafted 7th overall,he was never able to come close to expectations.You're right,Montreal should be concerned trying to limp into the playoffs with the current lineup.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....

I see Montreal and the Caps adding some players.  Possibly the Rangers.  I am talking only about the East.
    Montreal is small and have every dman injured.  Washington is rumored to be looking at Vokoun and they have to get a 2nd line center.

Lots of time. I think this will be the busiest trade deadline...lots of teams looking for dmen and extra scoring...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"Don't worry PK will save the day..."

Stay asleep fine with me...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....:
    I see Montreal and the Caps adding some players.  Possibly the Rangers.  I am talking only about the East. Montreal is small and have every dman injured.  Washington is rumored to be looking at Vokoun and they have to get a 2nd line center. Lots of time. I think this will be the busiest trade deadline...lots of teams looking for dmen and extra scoring...
    Posted by shuperman

Very few teams feel truly out of the race so it should be interesting to see how all of the rosters shake out a week or so from now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

With all the injuries to Dmen I can see them getting dealt all over the place.  Montreal and Van could use a complete overhaul on the back end b/c of injuries.

I love trade deadline day and all the hype leading up to it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it....:
    Dez, With all the injuries to Dmen I can see them getting dealt all over the place.  Montreal and Van could use a complete overhaul on the back end b/c of injuries. I love trade deadline day and all the hype leading up to it.
    Posted by shuperman

Yeah,I almost feel nervous in anticipation of what the Bruins may or may not do at the deadline each year.I don't expect much more from PC but who knows?It's great........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

What's going to be great is having P.UNK K.ID's ice time increased & how more & more guys will have an opportunity to knock him out! There isn't enough D-men to go around for both the Scabs & Nuks to get some re-enforcements. I believe the Nuks have a heck of alot more to offer to get what they want then the Scabs do!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

nite,

the canucks may have more.  but they are very tight against the cap.  they had to deal off a dman for that reason.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

What's going to be great is having P.UNK K.ID's ice time increased & how more & more guys will have an opportunity to knock him out! There isn't enough D-men to go around for both the Scabs & Nuks to get some re-enforcements. I believe the Nuks have a heck of alot more to offer to get what they want then the Scabs do!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Van is very deep at forward.I imagine Hodgson would make most of the NHL's other teams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I hate Montreal more than I hate the Yankees or the NY Jets, believe it or not. Well, maybe not. 

Yeah, maybe I do.

Regardless, I hope Montreal gets tossed in the 1st rd. F Montreal and their lame fans.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I hate Montreal more than I hate the Yankees or the NY Jets, believe it or not. Well, maybe not.  Yeah, maybe I do. Regardless, I hope Montreal gets tossed in the 1st rd. F Montreal and their lame fans.
    Posted by BBReigns

With the injuries the Scabs have. Unless they catch some breaks, get a steal. They may not even make the play-offs! 4 or 5 of your top d-men out (this excluding Markov because he hasn't played all season) is a HUGE void & asking a lot of your experienced forwards!
    I think if Atlanta improves- which may happen because nobody on that team wants to play in Winterpegg. Which is where this team is most likely headed. These players will want to win to bring out more fans so the new owner will stay south. 

Buff- will learn to win at home again.

Carolina will get hot again.

Montreal is in trouble!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

nite, the canucks may have more.  but they are very tight against the cap.  they had to deal off a dman for that reason.
    Posted by shuperman

Doesn't matter. Can the Scabs give up a player out of their top 6 to get a decent defenseman? Gionta, MC & Plec aren't moving! So that leaves 3. The Nuks can give up a Mason Raymond & STILL be great! In spite of being up against the cap. They still have better options to improve the d, more than the Scabs!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no argument on talent level.  But I see the Canucks in a holding pattern until the regulars come back.  And I highly doubt they let Raymond Mason go for a dman. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Mason Raymond isn't going anywhere. I hate them more than anything, but the Habs will be in the playoffs. Good thing, too, I want to humiliate them again.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

The way the Habs are playing in McMahon stadium right now will probably further exacerbate their fan base. It will be very intersting to see what they do. Mara only is not going to cut it...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

The way the Habs are playing in McMahon stadium right now will probably further exacerbate their fan base. It will be very intersting to see what they do. Mara only is not going to cut it...
    Posted by jmwalters

* Hoping for knee-jerk reaction trade!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it.... : * Hoping for knee-jerk reaction trade!!!!
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Yeah, something really stupid like Cammellari, Price, Subban, and their 2011 first rounder for the concussed Richards....one can always dream.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think this will be the busiest trade deadline...lots of teams looking for dmen and extra scoring...
    Posted by shuperman

Agree. I'm thankful PC didn't follow his normal game plan and wait until the last minute! Making the deals when he did gives this team a few more games to work with each other and ups the value at the deadline (make the competition pay more is never a bad thing!)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I'm listening to a french Montreal radio talk show right now and the callers are going absolutely nuts!!! They are ALL cursing out their GM!

This will rush them into a lateral move, at best! Mtl has always and always will react to the public pressure.

Every single caller so far has referenced the deals the B's have made. The host had a good comeback line: The habs are chasing the Bruins... the Bruins aren't even paying attention to the habs!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

no argument on talent level.  But I see the Canucks in a holding pattern until the regulars come back.  And I highly doubt they let Raymond Mason go for a dman. 
    Posted by shuperman

I'm not saying they let him go, but what I'm saying is it's his name that have come up to use in a trade to GET a d-man. My point is the Habs don't have someone of that magnitude to offer to get one. Or any1 they do have of that caliber they can't release because it'll hurt too much offensively.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

haha i can't wait to go to work this morning in Montreal. All the habs fans are going to be so grumpy. F the habs, Go B's

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

I'm listening to a french Montreal radio talk show right now and the callers are going absolutely nuts!!! They are ALL cursing out their GM! This will rush them into a lateral move, at best! Mtl has always and always will react to the public pressure. Every single caller so far has referenced the deals the B's have made. The host had a good comeback line: The habs are chasing the Bruins... the Bruins aren't even paying attention to the habs!
    Posted by Ronstar8

On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)...

How mad are they at missing out on Blake Wheeler? From what Stanley told us he was very highly regarded in Montreal Wink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: After this weeks trades for Kaberle, Pev, Kelly...Habs fans in Montreal are losing it.... : On a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being the highest)... How mad are they at missing out on Blake Wheeler? From what Stanley told us he was very highly regarded in Montreal
    Posted by Kurako

Yes but the know better than to think that a B's-habs trade will happen!
    Their dumb fans just want ANYBODY now.... ANYBODY!!! It's hilarious!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Why don't we start a Habs record tracker ?  There must be about ten posts started on the Habs.

Sections
Shortcuts