AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?

WEBER OR BIEKSA ARE MY TOP 2
    OR DOES 6'7 VLADDY MAKE THE TEAM?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?

Mucko,

Kaberle is an UFA..you could trade his rights prior to July 1, but lets be realistic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

GETTA GRIP..BIEKSA OR WEBER COULD BE HAD

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Trade a UFA?...that is just genius....i bet the front office didn't think of that one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In Response to Re: AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?:
    [QUOTE]Trade a UFA?...that is just genius....i bet the front office didn't think of that one.
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Ummm trade his rights..HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

You could also SIGN HIM, THEN TRADE HIM!

Clown!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Trade Kaberle?  For what?  A 3rd round pick? 

REALITY CHECK -- Kaberle will be a Bruin next year and the year after that.  Period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I'd trade him for "the player-to-be-named-later", but I can't imagine who would want him after how poorly he's played for the Bruins.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?:
    [QUOTE]WEBER OR BIEKSA ARE MY TOP 2 OR DOES 6'7 VLADDY MAKE THE TEAM?
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]
    =====================================================
          Helen Kellar would be an improvment. But I seriously doubt that the School for the deaf and blind would want Kaberle in return.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Personally after everyone in the league has seen Kaberle tested the way he has,  and not passing , i bet nobody in this league sign him next year

Will be just like Sheldon Souray without a job from the nhl out of nowhere

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Shea Weber, Joni Pitkanen, Kevin Bieksa. In that order. Hell I'd take Wideman back over Kaberle. At least that'd be a slight offensive improvement.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT is out... Kaberle is out... imagine all the possibilities moving forward with a real goalie like Rask next year!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Ryder will be also gone, Mark is gone,  and if the B-s are smart TT moves on to Philly or Wash.

There's lotsa cash this summer to sign a big name or two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D? : Ummm trade his rights..HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You could also SIGN HIM, THEN TRADE HIM! Clown!

trade his rights??  why would anybody trade for his rights?  if somebody wants him, they'll sign him after july 1st.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D? : trade his rights??  why would anybody trade for his rights?  if somebody wants him, they'll sign him after july 1st.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]
    Common sense from Goodnews........I knew someone would show some sooner or later.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I dont know how ANYONE signs Kaberle to anything serious.  He is DEFINITELY NOT the premier, puck-moving d-man that he was touted as.  Its one of those things where the best player on a horrible team is the worst player on a great team.  I dont know how he gets a serious contract anywhere next year.  But, Ive almost got a bad feeling that he is signed here because of what was given up to get him. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Look for TK to end up in Detroit! They've rejuvenated defencemen's careers in the past. Larry Murphy, Brad Stuart & Paul Coffey are 3 that come to mind.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D?:
    [QUOTE]WEBER OR BIEKSA ARE MY TOP 2 OR DOES 6'7 VLADDY MAKE THE TEAM?
    We're on the same page on this; but I've been told by the so called experts here; that it's a pipe dream!
    However; comsidering the seasons they both have had? I can't see either of them moving. Also; I think both players are content where they are & will probably give the "home discount" to stay.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Weber is an RFA and the best player on the Predators.  The only way that Nashville lets him go is if he wants to go somewhere else, and then it will take a king's ransom to get him.  We're talking Chara money and three first round picks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PINEwarmer. Show PINEwarmer's posts

Pitkanen or Wisniewski

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Erhoff or Bieksa both available. Nucks dont have the cash to retain both.
    Cmon gettuptospeed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: AFTER WE TRADE KABERLE WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ON D? : Ummm trade his rights..HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! You could also SIGN HIM, THEN TRADE HIM! Clown!

hello? trade what rights? what are u talking about clown. u yourself said kaberle is trash! now he is a trade chip? are u serious? sign him for what to clean the bathroom stalls the way bergenheim cleaned him out for the 2nd goal. trade him for what? what are going to get for kaberle? u think the rest of the gm's arent watching the play-offs? trade a ufa's rights that's a new one dude. good luck with all of that chiarelli.
    weber haha! ya cause Nashville is willing to just give up a franchise-restricted free agent that they have the right to match on. say u do pull weber out of there, then what? weber is already making 4.5 million and the favorite to get the norris.how much do u think to sign him so Nashville wont match. how about they start at say 7 million x 7 years. not happening!
    beiksa. could u have picked a hotter player? already making 3.5 and looking for a big raise after this playoff run, which is now looking like a cup run easy being Vancouver is up 3-1 on san jose. so many teams are going to want this guy. its going to be feeding frenzy. beiksa will end up in toronto. Brian burke draft him in 01 and Toronto could use another defensemen to cover up for kessel. plus money to spare for leafs. Boston will grab a player like Christian erhoff to help with power play and he is playoff tested.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

How much sense  is it, to  sign the UFA, TK, to only trade him ?  What part of that makes any sense ?
    Why wouldn't you just let him go, bye bye and take the cash and go after a UFA you want ?  And avoid the fact that you just might start the season with TK in your lineup cause no one wanted to trade you for him.

But enough of this nonsense....there is a hockey game to be played. Let's get all the good Karma going and get this next win....Go B's Go

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

HOPE WE DO NOT KEEP  KABERLE    BUT   GRAB  WIZ OR   JONI     AS THEY BOTH ARE A BETTER FIT AS A BRUIN

AND TT WIL NOT GET TRADED PERIOD 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DutchBostonian. Show DutchBostonian's posts

We can either go with Kampfer as the puck moving defense man (hes cheap, young and has shown some quality there) That way we can save some money and get a real sniper (not a Ryder sniper).
    Or we can go all out and try to get Bouwmeester from Calgary. Hasnt had his best year neither and will cost a lot, but would be a definite upgrade.
    Personally i would go for option 1 though since we HAVE TO sign Seidenberg.....HAVE TO!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

time out... the bruins are 2 wins from the cup finals. this year. let's discuss next year, after this run is done. yikes