Afternoon game tomorrow game 4 BRUINS vs tb....PREDICTION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Afternoon game tomorrow game 4 BRUINS vs tb....PREDICTION

BRUINS 4
    Tampa  2

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Re: Afternoon game tomorrow game 4 BRUINS vs tb....PREDICTION

This will be a tough one, I predict Bruins in overtime.  3-2.
    Go Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Bs 4 Tampa 1.

Bs jump out again early and Tampa scores late. Tampa is unable to get the puck into the offensive zone cleanly and Bergeron, Chara, and TT playout of their minds again. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i have a bad feeling about this one....  b's record in early afternoon games leaves alot to be desired....

that said, i'm happy they regained home ice advantage and a win tomorrow will be like icing on the cake....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i predict ill crack open my first beer around 11 across the street from the times forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The way they're plaaying from a defensive standpoint, I'll say 3-1.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

We are due for an OT game.

I said we would come in and steal 2.  I am saying 4-3 OT with Ryder getting the winner on a PP.  How ya like them apples

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I also think it's going to OT tomorrow.  I'll say 3 - 2 Bruins in double overtime.  Seguin scores the gamewinner on a breakaway.  Lucic and Peverley get the other two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 2 TB 1 in a nail bitter

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Bruins 3 Tampa 1...another great defensive effort from the Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Afternoon game tomorrow game 4 BRUINS vs tb....PREDICTION:
    [QUOTE]Bruins 3 Tampa 1...another great defensive effort from the Bruins.
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE]

Great minds...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]I also think it's going to OT tomorrow.  I'll say 3 - 2 Bruins in double overtime.  Seguin scores the gamewinner on a breakaway.  Lucic and Peverley get the other two.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

i think ot also but high scoring 5-4 bruins. horton again!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I love the confidence, I hope that all the predictions for a Bruins win are accurate.

The B's have struggled with afternoon games this year, this is my primary concern.  I also expect this to be Tampa's best effort.  If TT is on his game, I predict a close one 2-1 Bruins......

Game#4 is always a pivitol game in a 7-game series.  If we win this one, we break their backs......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

They definitely won't be hungover for this one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

If they win tomorrow, for me the fantasies of Bruins players skating around Boston ice holding the holy cup are going to start playing in my head, as hard as I have been holding them in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

The Bruins have always come out flat in afternoon games, however, since this series has been late starting at night, I feel both teams will take time to get to full speed. TB will come out hard and score 1 possibly 2 goals by the end of the first.
    No OT in this one though.

B's 4 - TB 3

Kaberle will get his first PP goal with Bergy, Marchand and Ryder the others.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Afternoon game tomorrow game 4 BRUINS vs tb....PREDICTION : Great minds...
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I hope we are both right! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveTheBruins. Show LoveTheBruins's posts

It's a morning game here in San Diego.  I'm a boston native, but I've fallen in love with the early morning game times here on the west coast.  When they play @ 10 am PST (1 pm your time) on the weekends, it's the best.  Stay in bed, hung over, get fired up, and be drinking again by the 2nd intermission. Pretty much the game plan for tomorrow!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

Like game 3   2-0 boston

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from modest1. Show modest1's posts

[QUOTE]i have a bad feeling about this one....  b's record in early afternoon games leaves alot to be desired.... that said, i'm happy they regained home ice advantage and a win tomorrow will be like icing on the cake....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

i think our record this year was 6-6 for games with start times of 5pm or earlier. lucic will record a hat trick! 1,2,3

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 24Reilly. Show 24Reilly's posts

[QUOTE]If they win tomorrow, for me the fantasies of Bruins players skating around Boston ice holding the holy cup are going to start playing in my head, as hard as I have been holding them in.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

I almost hate myself for starting to think about a cup now. But if they do win today we are in my mind past the point of no return. Anything less then a Stanley cup is going to break my heart into a million little pieces. I would rather miss the playoffs then lose this late in the season.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bruins did what they had to do and win 1 in the lightings barn ,to pull out another win would be a bonus ,go bruins

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

not a necessity, but i'll feel better if b's get the first goal.  boys need to get it up around the net. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

I think this one will be an easy one....

5-1 Boston !

2 goals for Big Looch !

Sections
Shortcuts