Age/Money aside Thomas for Crosby would you do it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Age/Money aside Thomas for Crosby would you do it?

In our position, aside from age/money, it's an easy trade. We've got Rask, so we wouldn't lose much and we'd get the BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!

Good question, easy answer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Can't take age and money aside..

if we do, then we keep thomas look to move rask right?  i mean hes playing better then any goalie in NHL history at this point, rask is ranked 4th currently so age and money aside he should grab you a top 10 forward..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Thats what im saying dc... I get the feeling crosby has more goals allready than anyone on the B's will all year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Age/Money aside Thomas for Crosby would you do it?:
    [QUOTE]Thats what im saying dc... I get the feeling crosby has more goals allready than anyone on the B's will all year.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    I'd even have TT pick up Crosby at the airport.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]Can't take age and money aside.. if we do, then we keep thomas look to move rask right?  i mean hes playing better then any goalie in NHL history at this point, rask is ranked 4th currently so age and money aside he should grab you a top 10 forward..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]

In this hypo, I don't think we can keep Thomas. Aside from age and money (I know, impossible), only a handful of players (probably less) would even be in the Crosby-conversation. The only one we have is Thomas. I'd pull the trigger since we have Rask and he is far more than competent in goal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Are you kidding me?  I love Thomas, but you don't have to think about that for more than a second.  Of course you take Crosby!  We have another great goalie.  Nobody has another Crosby.  Not even close.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flave36. Show flave36's posts

Let's see... Franchise player, dynamic play maker, goal scorer, stanley cup winner, gold medal winner, winning goal in possibily biggest international game of this century, considered as one of the best all time already.  For a majority minor league goalie who has had relative success lately............nah wouldn't do it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Marc-Andre Fleury has played much better as of late but when you have a center like Crosby pittsburgh's goaltender can have off nights for several games because of the puck possession and defense Sid brings.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

To get Crosby we need to give back Thomas, Savard, and Seguin.  Let's do it now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IPut down the Bong. Crosby will never be traded!!!!!!!!!!!n Response to Age/Money aside Thomas for Crosby would you do it?:
    [QUOTE]Reading some interesting posts on the Thomas for MVP thread and the debate between Crosby/Thomas for the Heart Trophy. I personally think with Thomas likely to get the Vezina and Crosby's outstanding #'s GP 41 G 32 A 34 P 66 +20 that Crosby is probably the frontrunner for MVP. But some of you put thomas ahead of  him so if you think that. Would you trade Thomas for Crosby (ignoring cap concerns and obviously the age difference) ?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Wow last 2 guys completely missed the point of this thread...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

I would....Pittsburgh wouldnt

Malkin for Thomas, Toronto's first, and Wheeler

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Ignoring age, money and death, would you trade Thomas for Frankie Brimsek?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

No brainer.  You take Crosby, especially with a young stud like Rask.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I would trade every player on the team for Crosby.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea & I'm TT's biggest supporter & fan, but I'm not blind! That trade I would make lickity split & slicker than snot on a roosters lip!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

is this a serious question? is it supposed to be difficult? I would throw in 5 first round picks too

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]is this a serious question? is it supposed to be difficult? I would throw in 5 first round picks too
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

lol it was meant to get a response out of people saying thomas should get the heart over sid. But seeing as everyone would throw in Thomas and the rest of the organization for sid I think I rest my case.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Crosby.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Is this a joke?  There is no player in the league you DONT trade for Crosby

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

DUMB! Crosby might end up being the best player of all time or at least the second best! #4 will always be the best.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Yeah, that said ... a better question is: Would you trade Jack Edwards and The Brick from NESN for Paul Steigerwald and Bob Errey of Fox Sports Network here in the Pittsburgh market? Steggy's good but Bob Errey is awful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Season MVP will out at end of season and the value will be decided then.

TT's kids, if he has any would trade him for Crosby, TT would trade himself.

Never say never, Orr was allowed to walk, Gretz was traded, Howe walked etc etc etc.

I would throw in Chara and TT and Sav, 3 extreme key players on Bos for a shot at the cup. 

Posters here and the B media would have Cros and his points shipped to the west coast when he starts to light on fire and come into his maturity, which it looks like he is just hitting now.

Cros is not the whiner he was when he came into the league and neither Gretz  or Lem have faced the stickwork and cheapshots that Cros has faced in his short career.

Hard to believe a topic of TT for MVP is even possible here in Bos after last year, keep her going Tim.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Are you saying Thomas when he was in his prime at 20-something?  ...think he was playing in Greenland or maybe the South Pole.

Sections
Shortcuts