Agent confirms Chara & Pacioretty had private meeting.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Agent confirms Chara & Pacioretty had private meeting.

It was reported yesterday on CBC's web site that a one on one private meeting between Max Pacioretty & Chara has taken place. Pacioretty's agent Alec Schall has confirmed it. Not sure when the meeting took place.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/blogs/elliottefriedman/2011/04/pacioretty-meets-with-chara-plus-30-thoughts.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: Agent confirms Chara & Pacioretty had private meeting.

Good. Maybe this will FINALLY be the end of it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i hope max apologized!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't wait for Miracle Max to be ok so a Bruin can lay another clean hit on him!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Good.  As absurd as this whole thing has been, Max is still a victim of a serious injury and I think it probably helped both guys to meet up and clear the air.

Best wishes to both guys.

Hope Max can come back and play well...

...for the club golf championship...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Max: Hi Z, let me start by saying im sorry how blown out of proportion this whole thing has been... I mean who calls the cops?

Z: I lift things up and put them down.

Max: Im just glad that my injuries werent as severe as they were feared to be at first, I hope I get to play in the playoffs.

Z: I lift things up and put them down.

Max: So one last thing did you know that the stanchion was there?

Z: I lift things up and put them down!!!!

Max's Agent: Yeah I don think this si going anywhere....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Agent confirms Chara & Pacioretty had private meeting.:
    [QUOTE]Good.  As absurd as this whole thing has been, Max is still a victim of a serious injury and I think it probably helped both guys to meet up and clear the air. Best wishes to both guys. Hope Max can come back and play well... ...for the club golf championship...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

maybe they went to see a movie together like the one max saw days after suffering a fractured vertebra and severe concussion. it funny fletch paciorettys hit on eaton was pretty bad but not same but one of the most outspoken of paciorettys teammates hal gill had the same type hit on jon sim was cheered in montreal. i finally got around to looking at youtube video of it and all i can say is what a bunch of hypocrites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

Good, they met, hopefully now Big Z's mind is at peace so he can go out and beat the living sh*t out of some more Habs. Hope so. And start with that little girlybitch Ryan White. He needs a real good kicking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

ILH - almost as funny as BadHab's bruins8 imitation.

BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT, BADHAB DOES A GOOD IMITATION

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shows you what kind of person Chara is. I bet him and Max shared a laugh over the hoopla this whole thing has created.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Max: Hi Z, let me start by saying im sorry how blown out of proportion this whole thing has been... I mean who calls the cops? Z: I lift things up and put them down. Max: Im just glad that my injuries werent as severe as they were feared to be at first, I hope I get to play in the playoffs. Z: I lift things up and put them down. Max: So one last thing did you know that the stanchion was there? Z: I lift things up and put them down!!!! Max's Agent: Yeah I don think this si going anywhere....
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]ILH - almost as funny as BadHab's bruins8 imitation. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT, BADHAB DOES A GOOD IMITATION
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Now I wanna see BadHab's imitation!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Agent confirms Chara & Pacioretty had private meeting. : Now I wanna see BadHab's imitation!!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

click on the "kessel & colbourne" thread from yesterday.  it was hilarious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Shows you what kind of person Chara is. I bet him and Max shared a laugh over the hoopla this whole thing has created.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I bet they didn't.  They aren't friends.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Reminds me of years ago I went to a referee clinic in the St Louis area. Don Koharski was presenting.  For those of you not old enough to remember, look up Jim Shoenfield and "Doughnut Gate."

Anyway, I asked him if he and Shoenfield had gone out for beers lately, in a totally sarcastic manner.  Koharski told me very seriously that Shoenfield contacted him, met man to man and apologized sincerely for embarrassing him and the way it all turned out.  Koharski said it wasnt for the benefit of the fans, the teams or the NHL.  They just worked it out.

Respected the both of them quite a bit since.  Some hockey people are classy that way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I sat down for lunch a few days ago at a conference in Sturbridge Ma., a Canadien fan who sat next to me had the audacity to say Chara was head hunting Pacioretty.  To avoid controversy, I said very little to this "educated person".  The point is the Canadien fans have not forgotten. They are amused by the so called injustice!  The NHL should do more to make sure the incident is labeled as a hockey play, otherwise the circus at the "Bell Centre" will feature clowns in the stands.  

Thus, I personally please the players understand it was a hockey play.  Pacioretty has a long career ahead of him.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I'm sure all those parents of missing kids in Montreal are happy police are investigating Chara instead of looking for their loved ones.

What an idiot decision to call the cops.  Idiot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rdp123. Show rdp123's posts

I Like Hockey-great post

Sections
Shortcuts