Ah, a little hockey....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ah, a little hockey....

Pretty good game between Ottawa and Barrie tonight.  Ottawa ties with about a minute left, Barrie takes the lead back at .40, and now Schiefele buries the ENG.  Likely top 5 pick Monahan with two goals, but...here's the most interesting thing for this board.

Anthony Camara is riding shotgun with Schiefele.  He had a hat trick tonight.  The commentators keep saying "power forward."  BadHab must be going screwy.  Two of the three goals scored in tight on bang bang plays - pretty good hand eye for a guy for whom "hand-eye" is usually referring to his hand locating his opponent's eye.  He made a couple of impressive passes, too, and looked like a hockey player and not a clown.  As of tonight, he is the OHL's leading goal-scorer.

And hey, I'll cut Chowdah's grass here - Hamilton with an assist in a Niagara win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Ah, a little hockey....

Paint me as jealous Bookboy. What channel is that on up there.?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I wonder about the NHL network.

Should they be broadcasting Major Junior?  The AHL?  Or college?

Or are there already tv deals in place for all that?

Would it hurt the NHL to broadcast those games?  

Or would it hurt the NHL brand?

Doesn't the NHL network care about its ratings?

Or will they spend an entire year rebroadcasting the same stuff they rebroadcast all summer?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I wonder about the NHL network.

Should they be broadcasting Major Junior?  The AHL?  Or college?

Or are there already tv deals in place for all that?

Would it hurt the NHL to broadcast those games?  

Or would it hurt the NHL brand?

Doesn't the NHL network care about its ratings?

Or will they spend an entire year rebroadcasting the same stuff they rebroadcast all summer?

Oil Change, Oil Change, and more Oil Change...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

kel - community access tv. Grainy feed.  The commentators are bush league, the camera work is limited, but it's not so bad that it interferes with the game like listening to Rick Gennerette.  And the game was in an NHL arena because the home of the 67s was knocked down as part of a major development project. 

There will almost certainly be more available on TSN and SportsNet as the lockout continues, so I won't be limited to the OHL Eastern Division and CIS Ontario/Quebec.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/

You are not going to get it free down in the states. Buy some online packages BadHab, I have been. It's worth it for a hockey fix...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm with Bisson on this one, I really hope the NHL Network shows some live hockey wether it is Juniors or anything. They do show some college, and I still have NESN to lean on, who would be smart to throw in some Providence Bruins games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The NHL doesn't want you watching anything but the NHL. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

BTW Nas when did you get 10,000 posts?  I missed that.

Oh yes I wish streaming was more readily available for junior hockey, AHL hockey, now Swedish Elite league hockey.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:

BTW Nas when did you get 10,000 posts?  I missed that.

Oh yes I wish streaming was more readily available for junior hockey, AHL hockey, now Swedish Elite league hockey.  

http://livetv.ru/en/allupcomingsports/2/

http://www.sportlemon.tv/c-3.html

Isla, these sites show some other hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Pretty good game between Ottawa and Barrie tonight.  Ottawa ties with about a minute left, Barrie takes the lead back at .40, and now Schiefele buries the ENG.  Likely top 5 pick Monahan with two goals, but...here's the most interesting thing for this board.

Anthony Camara is riding shotgun with Schiefele.  He had a hat trick tonight.  The commentators keep saying "power forward."  BadHab must be going screwy.  Two of the three goals scored in tight on bang bang plays - pretty good hand eye for a guy for whom "hand-eye" is usually referring to his hand locating his opponent's eye.  He made a couple of impressive passes, too, and looked like a hockey player and not a clown.  As of tonight, he is the OHL's leading goal-scorer.

And hey, I'll cut Chowdah's grass here - Hamilton with an assist in a Niagara win.

And I'll cut your grass . I love you NAS.

Hamilton's decision making was rather reckless against Erie. A chicken with his head cut off. Last night against Brampton ? A1. 

Subban's play last night deserves kudos too. Great decision to draft this little kid goalie in the 1st round. Love how quick he is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/

You are not going to get it free down in the states. Buy some online packages BadHab, I have been. It's worth it for a hockey fix...

Must zuck to have to order this. California dreaming about Ontario hockey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:[/QUOTE] Must zuck to have to order this. California dreaming about Ontario hockey. [/QUOTE]

I have real good connectivity so it comes in really well. Now if they just gave Rick Bowness an in between periods show I'd be in heaven...

@Dez Thanks for the links!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

And I'll cut your grass . I love you NAS.

Hamilton's decision making was rather reckless against Erie. A chicken with his head cut off. Last night against Brampton ? A1. 

Subban's play last night deserves kudos too. Great decision to draft this little kid goalie in the 1st round. Love how quick he is.

Yup, a little raw but man the talent is there. Can't wait to watch him.

Sections
Shortcuts