Alexander Khokhlachev

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Alexander Khokhlachev

In response to Orrthebest's comment:

You no touchie da Koko.  He's better than Spooner or Knight.

Totally disagree Koko does have the highest Potential but Spooner is a much better player right now and is much closer to being NHL ready.   At this point no one can say if Koko will reach his potential.  His 2 goals and 5 assists in 26 KHL games make me think there is some bust potential.

What was his average TOI?

Who cares, if your playing well you get more icetime. 

Until KoKo puts up points, 41 in 47 games, in the AHL like Spooner he is not better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to heyoo's comment:

Knight wasn't one of my guys, think that was one of chowda s.

[/QUOTE]

Since you've made the change from bruins8 to heyoo I always look forward to seeing who "your guys" are.

bruins8 was from Boston, didn't watch juniors and talked down on it as nothing more then high school hockey.

Fast forward to today and heyoo has the phrase "one of my guys".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Chowdah - not hard to tell who actually watches Major Junior and who watches youtube and the stats.  If, that is, you watch it yourself.

I've missed more games that ever this year.  Shameful.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Chowdah - not hard to tell who actually watches Major Junior and who watches youtube and the stats.  If, that is, you watch it yourself.

Oh, so true Book. Easy to detect the pretenders.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Age and physical development have nothing to do with his toi then?  When I was a freshmen i played JV's, but then this thing happened, it's called maturing and I grew in size, strength and knowledge of the game and 2 years later I was playing varsity.   Your logic is flawed bro.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

You no touchie da Koko.  He's better than Spooner or Knight.

Totally disagree Koko does have the highest Potential but Spooner is a much better player right now and is much closer to being NHL ready.   At this point no one can say if Koko will reach his potential.  His 2 goals and 5 assists in 26 KHL games make me think there is some bust potential.

Until KoKo puts up points, 41 in 47 games, in the AHL like Spooner he is not better.

Sandog, Koko's averaging 1.8 points per game in his 3rd year of juniors.  Spooner never averaged 1.8 ppg even on good teams.

I stand behind my assessment of Koko, he's a keeper.  At least until he develops a couple more years and we see him play in the A.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Age and physical development have nothing to do with his toi then?  When I was a freshmen i played JV's, but then this thing happened, it's called maturing and I grew in size, strength and knowledge of the game and 2 years later I was playing varsity.   Your logic is flawed bro.

Yeah, bro.  Flawed.

Ed Hardy rules.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Yeah, bro.  Flawed.

Ed Hardy rules.

O'Doyle RULES!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Oh, so true Book. Easy to detect the pretenders.

Ya you should work on that chowda, you come off like a clip watcher. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sandog, Koko's averaging 1.8 points per game in his 3rd year of juniors.  Spooner never averaged 1.8 ppg even on good teams.

I stand behind my assessment of Koko, he's a keeper.  At least until he develops a couple more years and we see him play in the A.

Not questioning Khokhlachev's talent whatsoever, it is there no doubt. There are troves of players who killed it in the Q and OHL but got eaten up by the grind of the AHL. When it comes to PCs thinking, you must prove yourself in Providence first. Ask Soderberg's agent about this since 2007.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Not questioning Khokhlachev's talent whatsoever, it is there no doubt. There are troves of players who killed it in the Q and OHL but got eaten up by the grind of the AHL. When it comes to PCs thinking, you must prove yourself in Providence first. Ask Soderberg's agent about this since 2007.

Yep, and there are many reasons for that.The biggest of which are the age discrepencies. A 21 year old "junior" is naturally going to dominate over their 16 year old opposition (ex. Riendeau), while in the A it is man against man. There are examples of this that are too many to count...I can physically dominate my eldest son but that domination will inevitably dissipate as my son gets older....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Koko's OHL season ends tomorrow.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Tardif-Bourque-Spooner

Cunningham-Whitfield-Randell

Sauve-Hanson-Khokhlachev (Mink)

Florek-Hanson-Robins

Exelby-Krug

Trotman-Bartkowski

Cross-Miller

When KoKo comes in Hirschfield will go back to South Carolina. Mink has been playing great so I think he stays as a spare forward. Khokhlachev will probably ride with Camper which could become the 2nd line.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

Koko needs to get stronger..a lot stronger..if he does ...watch out!

Hopefully he looks up Gary Roberts telephone number.

Sections
Shortcuts