Alfredsson?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Alfredsson?

why is realignment going to hurt the B'S chances of making the playoffs more than other teams?....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

why is realignment going to hurt the B'S chances of making the playoffs more than other teams?....

Yes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Alfie is not in the picture.  Live with the fact the Cap is going to be used up with Rask and Bergeron. No buyouts, need I say it, JJ has the power of Snider to help the team.  As I said in another thread how much money did he win in this year's playoff run.  Lots!  Horton just might be a bit brighter than we all think.  Seguin does not have to be, he has 5.75 m.  So buyout someone JJ.  Give PC the chance to make the team competitive next year!

BDC log in issues are just insane! Help!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

i like Iginla better

forget Iginla, teams are going to be lining up to overpay for what he brings ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The easy answer-its not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Lots of talk about this on NHL network.  If they did sign Daniel, they would win say more games against the Sens.  Alfie seemed to find a GWG against the Bruins every time they played or so it seemed. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Would love to see Alfie in a B's uniform... don't think it will happen though... Senator's fans would be up in arms if this guy left town.   But then again, Ray Bourque left Boston when no one thought he would ..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Front page of the Ottawa Sun today has Alfie in a Bruins jersey, looks pretty good on him. But I don't see him leaving a city where he could do nothing wrong. I'm actually suprised he hasn't signed yet.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Even though it affects all teams, I can't imagine adding the Red Wings to the Bruins' division helps their playoff chances.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

As expected, looks like he will be back in Ottawa if you believe Murray.  Expect Bruins to make another push for him at the trade deadline.

Ian Mendes @ian_mendes34m

Bryan Murray on Alfredsson contract negotiations: "We're going to get it done, I assume."

Sections
Shortcuts