Alfredsson??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Alfredsson??

Would he take a low base incentive laden deal like Iginla did last year? With Smith and Krug RFA's is it even a possibility?

Doe he even have enough left in the tank?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Alfredsson??

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Would he take a low base incentive laden deal like Iginla did last year? With Smith and Krug RFA's is it even a possibility?

Thats the big question, seems to have had the injury bug the last 2 or 3 yrs. Maybe an all-swede line of King Carl,Loui Loui & Krusty,Kelly to the 4th line and Florek with Fat & Krejci.B's are set!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

His numbers weren't all that bad last year; 18-31-49 in 68 GP. 

Found this article that suggests it's play for the Wings or retire. Ken Holland is quoted, Alfredsson is not.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140627/SPORTS05/306270170/detroit-red-wings-daniel-alfredsson" rel="nofollow">http://www.freep.com/article/20140627/SPORTS05/306270170/detroit-red-wings-daniel-alfredsson

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Dammit, I meant to have it as a What about Alfredsson thread. NAS loves those.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, man.  Gotta title it properly to get me going.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

U can't figure this out for yourself? Alfredsson's worth is painfully obvious. U are a brilliant hockey mind. lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Claudorr. Show Claudorr's posts

Forget about him: there is nothing leftbin the tank. Let's give a chance to a Providençe kid, that is, before other clubs do it ( see: Versteeg)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:

U can't figure this out for yourself? Alfredsson's worth is painfully obvious. U are a brilliant hockey mind. lol

Congrats on your first post that isn't about NAS.

I was worried about you.

All that time on the couch pouring your heart out paid off buddy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Back injuries meanshes gonna play half the games.  Id rather let the kids play and wait until deadline. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I actually think he would be a really good fit on the 3rd line, allowing Eriksson to bump up to the 1st comfortably. BUT....I can also see the value in saving what little money is left for the deadline. The Bs will be fine with a PBruin stepping in for a while. See what's needed later. I'm in the minority that thinks we've all forgotten how steady Kelly is when healthy....not great, but certainly someone to be counted on and give guys like Marchand a break from PK duties to maybe recapture some of his mojo. Kelly Yeti and a PBruin on the 3rd line will be just fine.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Can't keep Kelly and get both Smith and Krug in at about $3.5M for both. Some salary has to go, i'm betting if PC has to make a choice it's going to be Kelly that goes instead of Boychuk. No way the Bruins can keep all 4 and stay under the cap.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Back injuries meanshes gonna play half the games.  Id rather let the kids play and wait until deadline. 

The problem is they wont have any cap room at the deadline.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

If the Bruins had Alfredsson in 2013.

AUTOCUP

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

hahaha...I was waiting for someone to say that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They've had cap room at the last three deadlines.  Big whoop.  Maybe the GM should build a good team now instead.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

They've had cap room at the last three deadlines.  Big whoop.  Maybe the GM should build a good team now instead.

Instead of what? Be sure to type your reply slowly as I'm easily confused.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I do agree to a degree. What is the point of having some marginal cap space at the deadline if there are no deals to be had. The you are stuck with the likes of Mez, Potter, Zanon, Motteau, etc.

Flawed strategy to rely on a "wait till later" mentality to improve a team...often there is no "later" to improve that way.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

He is 111 years old...no.

Sections
Shortcuts