All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........

Your number 3 goat of the game drumroll please..........

3. Andrew ference for not clearing the puck on the first nucks goal.

2. Tim Thomas all 3 goals were his fault first one easy save he should have made the other 2 because he was flopping like a fish out of position.

1. Claude Julien how many times have we seen the bruins sit back with a lead and play prevent hockey. You would think the coach would have learned by now this is only preventing his team from winning not preventing the other team from scoring.

Honorable mentions

-Chara brutal game horrible in his own end with his decisions with the puck and provided no defense on the final goal.

-Peverly could have and should have made the game 3-1 bruins but missed a half open net by hitting the cross bar.

Bottom line my fellow fans the bruins aren't good enough to beat this team if they beat them selfs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........

Also a mention to the entire team not one bruin willing to punch burrows or lapierre in the face!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Chara, as good as he is, got out hustled on that play.  11 seconds.  That was a disgrace.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

This is a good Bruins team when all players play as well as they can. Ference has been very good throughout the playoffs, and then makes a number of game changing mistakes. Knowing that, WHY did Houda have Ference, and not Seidenberg, on the ice to atart??? Why did Timmy NOT leave defense to Chara on Burrows??? Why did the Bruins go into a defensive game-plan in the 3rd period, until they were scored on?? Claude??? Claude brought this team out of the Lewis debacle, and has instilled a solid defensive game-plan, but his decisions on when to play shut-down are too frequent, and not too smart. We have what we have, IMO the Bruins will not turn around and win 4 games against a team they should be equal to. Early on , in prior comments, I stated that Claude's decisions will determine he outcome of these games. I hope Chiarelli and Neely see it for what it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If you can't blame TT in this one you must be in love with him.  First goal was just a poor one to allow!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Timmy should have had the first one but not the other two. Ference is the reason they lost this game. two bad turnover = two goals. thats all

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Throw some darts at me too because Thomas was WAY and I mean way out of position on the last 2 goals. We wouldn't be here without him but those 3 goals allowed were awful last night. I mean wt f was he doing on the last one? He was just like the entire team last night he felt the presure and peed down his leg makeing dumb mistakes in crunch time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Sick and tired of people always putting Thomas name in a loss. How many times ddi he give the puck away? Can we start blaming his teamates in front of him??? Power play goal VAN had. Ference didnt clear the puck. OT goal, Ference didnt clear the puck. YET, we blame Thomas. IF it werent for TT. This team would not even had made it passed the 1st rd, again. IF this team is going to win the SC. Its not cause of Thomas. The defense needs to make less mistakes. The forwards need to start hitting the net and put those pucks in the net.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........:
    Sick and tired of people always putting Thomas name in a loss. How many times ddi he give the puck away? Can we start blaming his teamates in front of him??? Power play goal VAN had. Ference didnt clear the puck. OT goal, Ference didnt clear the puck. YET, we blame Thomas. IF it werent for TT. This team would not even had made it passed the 1st rd, again. IF this team is going to win the SC. Its not cause of Thomas. The defense needs to make less mistakes. The forwards need to start hitting the net and put those pucks in the net.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975

Not blaming only thomas...........

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

In Response to Re: All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........:
    Throw some darts at me too because Thomas was WAY and I mean way out of position on the last 2 goals. We wouldn't be here without him but those 3 goals allowed were awful last night. I mean wt f was he doing on the last one? He was just like the entire team last night he felt the presure and peed down his leg makeing dumb mistakes in crunch time.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

by out of position on the second do you mean right in the middle of the crease? there  was a ton of screening and he didnt see the pass. have u ever been in net before? yea not so easy. if our offense didnt take every shot from the point we might win some

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

TT looked pretty pi**ed off when he left the ice after the OT goal. Was he more upset at himself? Or his teammates?  That's two games where defensive lapses have resulted in the puck being in the net. 

How many times can TT be expected to bail out this team?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: All 3 goals self inflicted mistakes my 3 goats of the game go to........ : Not blaming only thomas...........
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

So far? YES you are! What about the save he made just after the B's made 2-1? Or the saves when it was goose eggs? You're blaming TT because of some questionable goals. What about the other mistakes he covered for? So what is it? Unless he puts up a 52 save; or a 44 save performance & makes a "save of the play-offs" every game the guy's a bum? That's what you're sounding like. 

I find it so annoying that unless a goalie corrects every mistake that someone else makes it's his fault! Whenever a player makes a mistake & the goalie makes a save. That mistake gets totally forgotten about! But; when the goalie doesn't correct it 100% of the time. It's always his fault. Talk about a catch 22.

There are times when a goalie is off & when he allows 3 goals on 4 shots chances are he's certainly to blame. A goalie's job isn't always to STEAL games. It's to give your team a chance to win. In BOTH of these games TT provided the B's with that!  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

This is a good Bruins team when all players play as well as they can. Ference has been very good throughout the playoffs, and then makes a number of game changing mistakes. Knowing that, WHY did Houda have Ference, and not Seidenberg, on the ice to atart??? Why did Timmy NOT leave defense to Chara on Burrows??? Why did the Bruins go into a defensive game-plan in the 3rd period, until they were scored on?? Claude??? Claude brought this team out of the Lewis debacle, and has instilled a solid defensive game-plan, but his decisions on when to play shut-down are too frequent, and not too smart. We have what we have, IMO the Bruins will not turn around and win 4 games against a team they should be equal to. Early on , in prior comments, I stated that Claude's decisions will determine he outcome of these games. I hope Chiarelli and Neely see it for what it is.
    Posted by bogie6

Good question. Why the frig was Ference  out there to start the OT instead of Siedenberg? That worked well.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

TT looked pretty pi**ed off when he left the ice after the OT goal. Was he more upset at himself? Or his teammates?  That's two games where defensive lapses have resulted in the puck being in the net.  How many times can TT be expected to bail out this team?
    Posted by 49-North

Oh you HAVE NO IDEA. You're new here. Stick around & you'll see the dung that's thrown out about TT. It's only a few now though; but it's same IDIOTS & he's the ring leader. 98% of his drivil is about the overrated & undeserving Tim Thomas. He has few other mini IDIOTS that drape on his coat tails.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

For all the credit our D gets and they deserve most of it. They sure do make some poor mistakes. 21 , 12 , 54 have made some very poor decisions over the last few months. I would throw 12 in the harbor as soon as we get done the playoffs , the guy has been absolutely useless. The thing that really gets me is how poor they play or for that matter the entire team , at the begining of the game. Way too many times throughout the playoffs we would give up an early , easy goal. I mean look at the TB series , no team will ever win doing stuff like that. Another thing , how long did it take the B's to figure out the Nucks were taking away the boards and sometimes cheating along the lines. I guess 21 never did quite figure it out from the 2 TO's he gave up , both goals. Alright enough of that , lets talk about tomorrow. Going into the series i thought it was a 50/50 series bc our team as a whole. Our bottom 6 fowards and 2 d-line were playing much better throughout the playoffs , i think it was 46 pts for us and 15 for them. Something very close to that. Well it would be great if 73 actually hits on one of his toe drags or w/e crazy move he decides to throw at them. Id love it if Seg's or Peverley steps up and puts in one or two. But this is crunch time , this is game 7 and it will be game 7 we tie this thing up. We need our names , big guys , $ players , w/e you/i call them ... its time! 37 , 17 , 46 , 33 , 18 to puts pts on the board! These are the guys that we are going to look at and invest are hopes , dreams of winning a cup with for the next 5-8 years. And as we all know you get very few chances at the cup , we have to come out swinging tomorrow and kick some Nuck a s s . First things first , if i was CJ , i would challenge my guys to get the first team to reach 10 shots on call. If you look at the goals weve given up and they scoring chances theyve had in the first 5-6 minutes , their best chances were in the first 5 minutes. Listen TT has been great but not good enough. Which is tough to come to grips with bc as a player , his talent level , his work in the past ... well when you look at that its obvious he has the stuff. Then again thats just TT style , he makes the great ones look easy and will give up some bunnies. Not to mention jump 5 feet out of the crease and pick his d-men lol. ( * Big Sigh * ) Hey we can only get back in this one game at a time and forget the stats. Seriosuly were down 0-2 , the cup is on the line. This team is very cabable of playing shift to shift , period to period , game to game. And i believe we make it 2-1 tomorrow night.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

MISTAKES WILL HAPPEN BOSTON COULD EASLIY BE WINNING 2-0     LET US CHEER FOR HE HOCKEY GODS TO GIVE THE BRUINS SOME BOUNCES NEXT 2 GAMES

GO BRUINS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Canucks are playing Bruins hockey and are just a little better at it right now; that's why the Bruins have made the turnovers, not the Canucks.   Can't just look at what the Bruins are doing wrong, need to also look at what the Canucks are doing right.
    Posted by ipot

Van turned the puck over 11 times last game. Compare that to 5 turnovers for Boston and it becomes a clear case of Van doing a better job of taking advantage of mistakes. It's not like Van is playing perfect hockey. It's more a case of Boston shooting themselves in the foot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Defensive mistakes by Boychuk in Game #1 and Ference in Game #2 were major factors in the two losses, but I couldn't believe that Julien thought he could sit on a one-goal lead for the entire 3rd period. Instead of continuing the strong forechecking, which actually gave us the 2-1 lead, he decided to dump the puck in the Vancouver zone and go for quick line changes. With nobody forechecking there was no pressure on the Vancouver defensemen and we stopped getting the good chances. So all the momentum that we had built up in the second period disappeared. Why not continue what we were doing and try to make the score 3-1? Hasn't he noticed that Kaberle, Boychuk, Ference and McQuaid are all mistake-prone and the longer the puck is in our zone the more likely they are to screw up? We shouldn't have lost that game!  

Sections
Shortcuts