all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYBostonFan17. Show NYBostonFan17's posts

all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Boston-Bruins-petition-to-be-in-Sports-Center-Introduction/257267240973679

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction

Come on.  Facebook?  Is that still around?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction

I have yet to even be on facebook.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction:
    Posted by kelvana33

Please start the season so people don't have to comment on whether they've been on facebook yet or not.

Just playing Kelvana ! Me neither .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Screw ESPN and the SportsCenter intro. Their disdain for the NHL (due to their own marketing idiocy) is palpable. They can and should show only LeBron James dunking 50 straight times for their intro. Thats what they want anyways.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I have started boycotting ESPN in the last few years.  I'm hoping NBC does well with hockey in the new couple years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction:
    Posted by kelvana33

Wow Kel. I thought I was the only one. I feel like I may never enter another contest as it seems everything is trying to make me join facebook. Screw that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction : Wow Kel. I thought I was the only one. I feel like I may never enter another contest as it seems everything is trying to make me join facebook. Screw that.
    Posted by dezaruchi

The only reason you haven't joined is because your number of friends would sit at two.  It would have been three, but your mom canceled her's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: all boston fans join this and put the bruins in the sports center introduction : The only reason you haven't joined is because your number of friends would sit at two.  It would have been three, but your mom canceled her's.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

My fear of rejection is only one of the reasons I refuse to join facebook.

Sections
Shortcuts