ALL DONE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

ALL DONE!!!

close call, bad call , bad losses etc this team is showing no emotion at all, why do they not SNAP!!!! how can they be this bad and not seem to care? If they dont i suure as heck aint gonna. Turning off the t.v. at 4-1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: ALL DONE!!!

In Response to ALL DONE!!!:
    [QUOTE]close call, bad call , bad losses etc this team is showing no emotion at all, why do they not SNAP!!!! how can they be this bad and not seem to care? If they dont i suure as heck aint gonna. Turning off the t.v. at 4-1
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]
    See ya next year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yep. This is just getting embarrassing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Who takes the fall when B's miss the playoffs?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

The sad thing is the fans seem to care way more then the team. I hope ticket sales go down big time next year!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

At a 40% increase they might.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

In response to "Re: ALL DONE!!!": [QUOTE]Who takes the fall when B's miss the playoffs? Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE] They will squeak in to 8th. Then lose in 4 in an embarrassing beat down vs nyr

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Looks like it may be Pit, looking good tonight vs NY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WensinkOReillyJohnathan. Show WensinkOReillyJohnathan's posts

I agree. No emotion and this is embarassing!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Jack just said it best., "being thoroughly out played by Florida" and they are.  No urgency at all. Alls thats left is sitting players and taking away ice time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Lets go FL...make it another 6-1 laugher.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Sorry, forgot about the B'second goal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Love it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I thought this would be about Thomas. He is done!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from amazinglarry. Show amazinglarry's posts

Absolute disgrace.  Disgusting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shortpops. Show shortpops's posts

The last 3 games have been about as bad as the bruins have played in many years. Marty Turco should be in there to night to give Thomas some rest. It could be that the coach is out of ideas and is just going with his  'old reliable' Tim Thomas rather than  putting Turco in to rest Thomas as was the original plan When Turco was signed. This coach was let go by New Jersey a few years back around the end of the season I believe. It looks like management needs to do some  really hard thinking in the next couple of days and make an attempt to salvage this season one way or the other. Too many people have worked too long and hard this year for things to end in this sort of way. Back in the eighties the Bruins replaced a coach near the end of the season  and someone in management took over the coach's job for the remainder of the season. There is still time to turn this around but decisive action is needed very soon.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupporter. Show Gardensupporter's posts

Time to clean house. Top to bottom.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

In response to "Re: ALL DONE!!!": [QUOTE]In Response to ALL DONE!!! : See ya next year. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE] sorry I have better things to do tha.n waste my time with this garbage

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: ALL DONE!!!:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: ALL DONE!!!": sorry I have better things to do tha.n waste my time with this garbage
    That's fine man. Nobody's going to force you to watch. I can feel your pain. This stinks right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccoul. Show ccoul's posts

I can't believe that the team including management don't actually care about whayt is going on. Expect huge clean up with this team end of season from coaching staff to several player not being resigned, and Thomas being dumped. I feel bad for a few only a few players, such as Bergy and Kelly where they have left their soul on the ice all year. The bruins will officially fall in oblivion tomorrow as the Sens wil lstep over first place tomorrow. You'd think that would be a motivator.. Apparently not if we look at the pat 4 games lackluster plays from the bench

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I like everyone else think they are playing terrible right now but I think they'll turn it around. To much talent on this team not to even w/ the injuries. The one blessing is my sons 14U baseball season starts sat, so that will dominate my time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

In Response to ALL DONE!!!:
    [QUOTE]close call, bad call , bad losses etc this team is showing no emotion at all, why do they not SNAP!!!! how can they be this bad and not seem to care? If they dont i suure as heck aint gonna. Turning off the t.v. at 4-1

They don't care because win or loose that still make their million dollars.
    No real motivation for them to change. Do you think a coach yelling at them will turn this team around? Nope.

Something is up... may be in the dressing room.... who knows.
    They have lost all chemistry and focus...some bad playe  acquisitions , Pouliet,Corvo,and all the Wanna b's should not be on this team.
    Blame managment , Scouts and coaching staff.
    You know you are in trouble when Rolston is playing the PP.
    You cannot blame injuries as they were well on their way playing badly 2 months ago.

This is embarrassing to watch cup champs loose to Florida... come on 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I hate to say this, but I believe TT is to blame for most of this mess because it wasn't to long after him not going to the White House with the team and his comments on Face Book the team chemistry dried up and the Bruins started to play poorly. Yes suspensions and injuries didn't help but TT has not been the same player since and the whole Bruin team shows it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from victoriabruinsfan. Show victoriabruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: ALL DONE!!!:
    [QUOTE]I hate to say this, but I believe TT is to blame for most of this mess because it wasn't to long after him not going to the White House with the team and his comments on Face Book the team chemistry dried up and the Bruins started to play poorly. Yes suspensions and injuries didn't help but TT has not been the same player since and the whole Bruin team shows it.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

You are right, it did start around this time but really, do you believe his stand on the white house caused all this ?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bizzare, coo-koo....pick your term, but it makes no sense they could fall apart like this after the great Nov/Dec. run they had. They've got (mostly) the same guys.....