All on waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All on waivers

Not saying Bruins will pick any up on re-entry but interesting to see if any teams Bruins are competing with will pickup some of these players.

as per Bob McKenzie
    CGY puts Ales Kotalik on re-entry waivers, BUF puts Craig Rivet on waivers, PHI puts Nik Zherdev on waivers, NSH puts on Marek Svatos, NYI Jeremy Colliton on the waiver wire

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Re: All on waivers

How much does Svatos make per year?  I'd take a chance on him.

At this point, anyone is better than Ryder

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

We do not need Svatos. He is small and useless...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In Response to Re: All on waivers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : every other post you make is about how bad ryder is....have you been watching him lately?
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

I have and to be fair he has not done much....that is not to say he isn't contributing in some ways more than others. He is, however, a goal scorer who has not been scoring.

But to replace him with Svatos is ridiculous...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I have and to be fair he has not done much....that is not to say he isn't contributing in some ways more than others. He is, however, a goal scorer who has not been scoring. But to replace him with Svatos is ridiculous...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I've always been intrigued by Zherdev.I don't expect him to clear waivers though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

svatos is a former 30 goal scorer but its been a while

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I've always been intrigued by Zherdev.I don't expect him to clear waivers though.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He has always been one of those players you could see going end-to-end every time he is on the ice. So much wasted potential in him. It speaks volumes when the perennially goal-challenged Bluejackets do not want to have anything to do with you....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]svatos is a former 30 goal scorer but its been a while
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

In his first season I think but has not come close since...teams have figured him out...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Yes, I have been watching Ryder hog the puck and shoot when he has 2 guys open...and usually shoots the puck wide.

He is awful

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I've always been intrigued by Zherdev.I don't expect him to clear waivers though.

I have been also.  I always expected him to be a big time producer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I have been also.  I always expected him to be a big time producer.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    So did Zherdev I think. And now it seems he stopped working at getting better.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from s2e42o. Show s2e42o's posts

Ryder has been pretty damn good this year, I know were overpaying him, but for a third line guy, he's a good fit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Ryder's play has been improved as of late - he knows he needs a contract for next year.  Going forward into the post-season, I wouldn't replace Ryder with anyone from the list.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I always like Rivet.  Great leader.  Someone like Rivet would fit like well with Chara.  He is hard nosed as well.  Anytime you can add current captains you do it.  Even if he is a 6th dman. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I always like Rivet.  Great leader.  Someone like Rivet would fit like well with Chara.  He is hard nosed as well.  Anytime you can add current captains you do it.  Even if he is a 6th dman. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Hard to imagine Rivet clearing waivers.He'd cost less than a million for the rest of the season and too many teams need help on D.Perhaps a return to Montreal?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : Hard to imagine Rivet clearing waivers.He'd cost less than a million for the rest of the season and too many teams need help on D.Perhaps a return to Montreal?

Hope he doesn't end up in MTL Dez but it is a strong possibility. They need blue line help.

I also think i'd go with Rivet over Hnidy.  Both come cheap and too many questions about Hnidy who hasn't been healthy enough to play in 1 game all season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : Hope he doesn't end up in MTL Dez but it is a strong possibility. They need blue line help. I also think i'd go with Rivet over Hnidy.  Both come cheap and too many questions about Hnidy who hasn't been healthy enough to play in 1 game all season.
    Posted by stingerjp[/QUOTE]
    I also prefer Rivet over Hnidy but,like I said,I can't see Rivet clearing waivers with enough teams that Boston would have a crack at him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I also prefer Rivet over Hnidy but,like I said,I can't see Rivet clearing waivers with enough teams that Boston would have a crack at him.

Agree

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : Hard to imagine Rivet clearing waivers.He'd cost less than a million for the rest of the season and too many teams need help on D.Perhaps a return to Montreal?

He's been a healthy scratch in Buffalo a lot this season. I also have a lot of respect for his game, but have not followed him that closely, so I don't know why Ruff (who I also respect) has been sitting him, especially since he's the captain.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : He's been a healthy scratch in Buffalo a lot this season. I also have a lot of respect for his game, but have not followed him that closely, so I don't know why Ruff (who I also respect) has been sitting him, especially since he's the captain.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,it's not often that a team captain isn't a coach's favourite

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Remember guys if anyone is available to the Bs thru the waiver wire they will go fater anyone of these guys for depth because the playoff roster is increased over the regualr roster

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Rob Schremp on waivers,  former 1st rounder. 
    He never lived up to his expectation and I kind have been following this guy on the scoresheet. 
    Maybe he'll be the player he was supposed to be ?  25-30 goal scorer ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]Rob Schremp on waivers,  former 1st rounder.  He never lived up to his expectation and I kind have been following this guy on the scoresheet.  Maybe he'll be the player he was supposed to be ?  25-30 goal scorer ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I think the expiry date has run out on Schremp .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]Rob Schremp on waivers,  former 1st rounder.  He never lived up to his expectation and I kind have been following this guy on the scoresheet.  Maybe he'll be the player he was supposed to be ?  25-30 goal scorer ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

There's a guy I would like to see the B's take a chance on.  Maybe if he didn't get stuck playing for crappy franchises, he'd do well.  (Note:  from memory he's been property of Edmonton and NYI.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: All on waivers : I think the expiry date has run out on Schremp .
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

You think ?  Like your nemesis said (that you have on ignore) he's been on crappy teams.  Put him on a good team and we'll see his worth.
    I bet Don Cherry talks about him tonight.
    I say he has a lot left over in his tank.

Sections
Shortcuts