All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

In response to tukka-fall's comment:

what a joke yuo are.let next comady guy get on stage.no hocky nowledge and a dreamer.find closest bridge and jump.backup goaler think yuo are idiot

This pretty well sums up my feelings about Stanley's commentary ..............minus the Finnish accent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

..I've said it before and I will say it again ..this team needs a major make over this summer ...OUT : Pandolfo-Thornton-PEV-Ward (with his dumb PP) ...

Blockbuster trade involving (Chara-Rask-Lucic) ...with those 3 players we can get some very interesting offers....Chara (getting old and losing its value slowly, Lucic (still a great value on the market but we would benefit from getting a real sniper instead) Rask ( a very good goalie but not a GREAT goalie ...cant win the big games, Subban, Svedberg and Khudo can do the same job) .....you have to give big to get something big ....PC needs to count our the youth ..we have 3--4 players with Providence ready to play in the NHL lets give them a chance instead of hiring oldies that no other teams want ..ENOUG IS ENOUGH

Not jumping the ship ..just tired of the horrible PP, the lack of emotions ...we need to change the chemistry and I trust that PC will do what it takes to bring back the winning tradition ..for this year I dont see how the BRUINS can win more than 2 games against the Leafs...Yes we were successfull this year against the Leafs ,,,but in the last 9 games its been a real disaster ..we cant win a hockey other than beating the worst team in the NHL and TB ....sorry but our season is almost over ....sad and tough to see my team going down the drain like that ....Positive ...summer is going to be great, Bruins will get 26th overall pick ...and a major make over will bring back some energy in this team ....2013 OVER ....looking forward to 2013-2014 season

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Id consider trading Lucic in the offseason if he doesnt pick it up for the playoffs.  Thats a lot of money freeing up, and I think you could get great value for him.

However, if he crashes the net and plays angry, no way.

Wouldnt trade Rask or Chara.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:

Id consider trading Lucic in the offseason if he doesnt pick it up for the playoffs.  Thats a lot of money freeing up, and I think you could get great value for him.

There are plenty of people that don't like Chara. say ohhh he's only good because he's big. Then there are people that recognize just how much value he has. I think Stanley is the only one that realizes that he's good but actually wants to trade him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

There are plenty of people that don't like Chara. say ohhh he's only good because he's big. Then there are people that recognize just how much value he has. I think Stanley is the only one that realizes that he's good but actually wants to trade him.

He was great, he is now good , lets not wait before he becomes average before we trade him...it'll be too late ...just like the stock exchange ...no one wants to buy a stock that is dropping ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

He was great, he is now good , lets not wait before he becomes average before we trade him...it'll be too late ...just like the stock exchange ...no one wants to buy a stock that is dropping ...

an NHL team cannot win a stanley cup without a legit number 1 d man. so essentially you're writing off the bruins until hamilton develops into one in 3-5 years. by then the core of the team is much different

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Do you think we wont get an excellent D + an excellent sniper for Lucic-Chara-Rask ????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Which is exactly what he's started to do and hopefully maintains throughout the playoffs.  The Bruins need him to play this way for his success and their's.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to winthecup's comment:

Do you think we wont get an excellent D + an excellent sniper for Lucic-Chara-Rask ????

I don't get why your talking about trades for next season,already,man your awfully negative,shouldn't we give them a chance first,to see what they do?

Stanley's been advocating for a massive roster shake up for a while now.  He's "cowboyed" over the sides of the Bruin bus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to winthecup's comment:

I don't get why your talking about trades for next season,already,man your awfully negative,shouldn't we give them a chance first,to see what they do?

Stanley's been advocating for a massive roster shake up for a while now.  He's "cowboyed" over the sides of the Bruin bus.

The last 3 weeks have been the worst of my entire life as a BRUINS fan...I dont want to live that anymore....our team has lost its soul

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The last 3 weeks have been the worst of my entire life as a BRUINS fan...I dont want to live that anymore....our team has lost its soul

Stanley, we know you're a big-time Bruin guy but if the last 3 weeks have been the worst of your life as a supporter of this team, the 29-37-16 crew under Sullivan in 2005/06 followed by Dave Lewis's 35-41-6 group the very next year must've been a TKO for you. 

No, they largely haven't performed up to most expectations including their own for a while but let's at least see how they do in the playoffs before we declared them dead.  If, as you've predicted, the Bruins get knocked out by the Leafs Chiarelli has to attend to whatever ails them.  I hope when they take out Toronto you don't create some other cause for them to not beat the next team they face.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Stanley, we know you're a big-time Bruin guy but if the last 3 weeks have been the worst of your life as a supporter of this team, the 29-37-16 crew under Sullivan in 2005/06 followed by Dave Lewis's 35-41-6 group the very next year must've been a TKO for you. 

No, they largely haven't performed up to most expectations including their own for a while but let's at least see how they do in the playoffs before we declared them dead.  If, as you've predicted, the Bruins get knocked out by the Leafs Chiarelli has to attend to whatever ails them.  I hope when they take out Toronto you don't create some other cause for them to not beat the next team they face.

Totally agree. Things have been rough lately but nothing as brutal as Mike ' Up Up With People' Sullivan's tenure. Relax Stanley.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

Which is exactly what he's started to do and hopefully maintains throughout the playoffs.  The Bruins need him to play this way for his success and their's.

Agreed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Or the 96-97 season under Kaspar

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

okay well now you're getting rid of a guy that can be a first line winger, score 30, and intimidate, a vezina candidate goalie who is what? 26? and arguably the best d man in the NHL. You had three trade proposals. Of the 9 players you had the bruins potentially acquiring, 0 of them had a chance at becoming a true, number 1 d man. i don't think you know what that term means. any given year in the NHL there is like 6-10 of those guys. if you have one, don't get rid of one. See what happend to philly. Cup contender, true number one d man gets hurt, in the draft lottery. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

We do?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Big super trade huh Stanley ? ya who needs rask(19 saves 1 goal against) lucic (2 assists) and chara. Go ask Phil Kessel how he enjoyed playing against chara and seindenberg last night.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Big super trade huh Stanley ? ya who needs rask(19 saves 1 goal against) lucic (2 assists) and chara. Go ask Phil Kessel how he enjoyed playing against chara and seindenberg last night.

I wont argue with you ...I am just happy that the BRUINS won last night's game...loved Redden and glad that Krejci looks like he has brought some emotion into his game....

GO BRUINS ! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I wont argue with you ...I am just happy that the BRUINS won last night's game...loved Redden and glad that Krejci looks like he has brought some emotion into his game....

GO BRUINS ! 

S T F U Troll!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

GO BRUINS ! 

it's playoff time Stanley......did you really think the Bruins would not step it up? They know they are capable of contending for another Cup.

1 game down, 3 to go......and unfortunately for you my friend, per our deal, no more posts on BDC for the rest of the playoffs for you. And there's little doubt it's going to happen.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

GO BRUINS ! 

it's playoff time Stanley......did you really think the Bruins would not step it up? They know they are capable of contending for another Cup.

1 game down, 3 to go......and unfortunately for you my friend, per our deal, no more posts on BDC for the rest of the playoffs for you. And there's little doubt it's going to happen.

Can we cancel this bet please 4ever ???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

We do?

Loyal,  he really is.  Sometimes his dedication to the Bruins takes on unique forms.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

GO BRUINS ! 

NO

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

GO BRUINS ! 

Sorry Stanley, got to stick to the bet. Had you asked before game 1, I would have probably let you off the hook, but it's too late now.

Sections
Shortcuts