All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: All Over ...lets hope now we can get a better draft pick

Stanley, do you have any honour at all? Stick to your word.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Of course I will Red ....I was just trying to get a favor from my friend 4ever....I was really worried that the Bruins could not bring back some emotions into their games...but they did ...and now they will be hard to beat ...and if they win ...I will have to stay away from the board for the rest of the playiffs...unless 4ever changes his mind....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Of course I will Red ....I was just trying to get a favor from my friend 4ever....I was really worried that the Bruins could not bring back some emotions into their games...but they did ...and now they will be hard to beat ...and if they win ...I will have to stay away from the board for the rest of the playiffs...unless 4ever changes his mind....

He might change his mind much like you have changed yours about the Bruins' chances vs the Leafs, Stanley.  You had them getting beaten in 5 games which meant last night's win would be the only one they'll have. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

4ever is a Bobby Orr fan and Bobby Orr is the greatest hockey player of all time...he is the reason why I became a Bruins fan....so as a Bruins fans ..we dont want to hurt each other...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well well well ...after all my prediction wasnt off track....Leafs in 5 ....???

lets see the next few games...4ever might have to quit the board...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Let this post be the last stop this short bus of a thread makes.

Please.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Man, do you ever run hot 'n cold, Stanley.  Hot when the Bruins win and cold when they don't.  After Game 1 you said "I was really worried that the Bruins could not bring back some emotions into their games...but they did ...and now they will be hard to beat."  Tonight you're back to the Leafs taking them out in 5.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Biggest troll on this forum. Congrats! You're the first so-called "Bruins fan" I am putting on ignore. Done reading stupidities from you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Y'all sure you're Bruins fans?  The problem isn't Toronto.  The problem is Pittsburgh.  Crosby out for a month, comes back and scores 2 goals in 7 minutes in a playoff game.  THAT is a problem.

Why? Pitt lost in his return. I don't care if Crosby breaks Sittler's record for points in a game as long as his team loses when he does.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Man, do you ever run hot 'n cold, Stanley.  Hot when the Bruins win and cold when they don't.  After Game 1 you said "I was really worried that the Bruins could not bring back some emotions into their games...but they did ...and now they will be hard to beat."  Tonight you're back to the Leafs taking them out in 5.

My prediction on the playoffs pool (go check if u want) is Leafs in 5 ...I would love to see the BRUINS winning ...but I have no more hope ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

My prediction on the playoffs pool (go check if u want) is Leafs in 5 ...I would love to see the BRUINS winning ...but I have no more hope ...

Ya let me go check that prediction Stanley! 

THIS IS PRETTY MUCH THE THREAD THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!!!!

u are on the Mount Rushmore of horrible posters in this forum

1. Bruins8

2. Lucaooo

3. CactusTony

4. StanleycuptotheBruinsin2011

congrats 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

1. Bruins8

2. Lucaooo

3. CactusTony

congrats 

Loyal, instead you can name it Mt. Dooshmore.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

1. Bruins8

2. Lucaooo

3. CactusTony

congrats 

Loyal, instead you can name it Mt. Dooshmore.

Good call Dez haha

Mount Zero's ! Stanley leaped over greatseason and 40yrsnocup

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Come on don't go i love reading your posts,i like stories with lots of variety,don't want to read poetry.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

How about Yandle, Vrbata, Doan for Chara, Lucic and Rask 

Mega trade!!!!! Lets do it. 

U fool.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Stanley is right. If this gutless bunch couldnt show any more heart over the last couple games than this, than they are as bad as Ive said all along.

Playoffs= 4 games- heads start to roll, hopefully. Complete overheaul. Boston fans would rather root for a team with a less empty overall record and a little heart than this bunch of quitters. 

Hilarious!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Stanley is right. If this gutless bunch couldnt show any more heart over the last couple games than this, than they are as bad as Ive said all along.

Playoffs= 4 games- heads start to roll, hopefully. Complete overheaul. Boston fans would rather root for a team with a less empty overall record and a little heart than this bunch of quitters. 

Hilarious!

That's one word for it San.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Everything you ever needed to know about Stanley in one thread.

Sections
Shortcuts