All questionable hits from yesterdays game dirtier than Marchand's "clip" on Salo, no hearings scheduled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

All questionable hits from yesterdays game dirtier than Marchand's "clip" on Salo, no hearings scheduled

All Shannahan fanboys/"Bruins fans" explain, please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: All questionable hits from yesterdays game dirtier than Marchand's "clip" on Salo, no hearings scheduled

Now you'll really get Shupe upset !  Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: All questionable hits from yesterdays game dirtier than Marchand's "clip" on Salo, no hearings scheduled

How long are you planning to cry about the Marchand suspension?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Seriously?? A guy who drops to take the knees over actually body to body hits? I would have thought that the "toughest" team in the EC would not get so riled up over some good hockey!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: All questionable hits from yesterdays game dirtier than Marchand's "clip" on Salo, no hearings scheduled:
    [QUOTE]How long are you planning to cry about the Marchand suspension?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    Probably until at least 1 more player gets a suspension for the same thing. I know this doesn't make it right Kennedy but I still don't see a week go by without hearing something about what Chara did to Max Pac. I think it's in people's nature to complain. Complaining is easy. It's listening to it that's hard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Just to throw some fuel on the fire, here's an oddity.
    On NHL.com some articles allow comments and some don't.  On a couple occasions I've noticed that "NHL announces <fill in Bruins player> suspended" articles allowing comments... but ones for other suspensions not.  I haven't paid enough attention to say it is always, but it is curious that it happens at all.  Comments on Ference, no comments on Ovechkin.  Just weird.

Sections
Shortcuts