All-Star Draft Over/Under

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: All-Star Draft Over/Under

In Response to All-Star Draft Over/Under:
    [QUOTE]Over/Under on when Chara goes in the all-star draft: 10th I'm taking the under, only because Lindstrom is a captain and I'd imagine Chara would be his top choice partner. Another question -- with Eric Stall a captain, is there a chance Thomas isn't the first goalie picked?
    Posted by FerenceONpoint[/QUOTE]
    I think Ward will be 1st goalie picked(for the Canes fans).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Under

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

It's a no contact 3/4th speed game: over.

In Response to All-Star Draft Over/Under:
    [QUOTE]Over/Under on when Chara goes in the all-star draft: 10th I'm taking the under, only because Lindstrom is a captain and I'd imagine Chara would be his top choice partner. Another question -- with Eric Stall a captain, is there a chance Thomas isn't the first goalie picked?
    Posted by FerenceONpoint[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: All-Star Draft Over/Under:
    [QUOTE]It's a no contact 3/4th speed game: over. In Response to All-Star Draft Over/Under :
    Posted by bandgbleeder[/QUOTE]
    That's why the pokecheck will become even more valuable.I'm picking under.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I say under.  if anyone says over i want to hear the 20 guys you think will go before him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

In Response to Re: All-Star Draft Over/Under:
    [QUOTE]I say under.  if anyone says over i want to hear the 20 guys you think will go before him
    Posted by bostondynNASTY[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have specified, I meant 10th overall (first 5 rounds)

And Banger -- I think this draft selection is going to add a healthy dose of competitive nature to it.  Guys will be taking their draft selection personally.  Its basic competitive nature.  There may not be any bone-jarring hits, but I think for the most part they'll be playing a full speed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

AHH ok that may damper my original prediction, although Stall may want to counter his other captain and grab a D man early.  Honestly this is still a popularity contest so its so hard to predict

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

FYI:  The NHL / NHLPA already assigned 2 alternate captains to each team.

Lindstrom gets Kane and St. Louis.
    Stall gets Kesler and Green.

So they go into the draft at even strength, as far as forwards and D-men.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainbergeron. Show captainbergeron's posts

Under then I'll go one step further and say he'll be picked by Staal. He'll want someone defensively reliable to let Green play his game. Defense is the only category Staal doesn't have a team in there is no added pressure.

Also Ward will be picked first and not necessarily by Staal. Goailes are going to be tough to pick, because each goalie only will play one period. So even if you pick the best goalie in the draft you only can use him in one period.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

There's a bunch of other crazy rules they're enforcing.  Something like all goalies have to be picked by the 10th round.  And all defensemen have to be picked by the 15th round.  (There are 18 rounds total -- 36 available players)

Sections
Shortcuts