ALL Time Nastiest Bruins Team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: ALL Time Nastiest Bruins Team

The odd thing about Shore, aside from being the most evil player in the game at the time, he was the greatest player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

F
    Jay Miller, PJ Stock, Jamie Huscroft,

D
    Kyle Mclaren, Glen Featherstone

G
    Timmy Thomas

Coach

Taz

Only going with players I have seen in my lifetime but I have also read alot on mr shore and he was a true bad A S by all accounts from that time.

Almost tempted to make a full 20 man team very hard to just name a few but decided to give some personal favs of mine some love on here. Fun subject by the o/p!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Big John Wensink, Chara, Neely

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Chris Nilan was one nasty piece of work sort of in the Burrows world of cheap shotery. He's one Bruin I never warmed to largely because of the negative history he brought with him when he slithered over from the Habs. 

Teamwise, LoyalBlackNGOld's five nasty stars is pretty well the definitive list.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Nilan was a SOB but he didnt play long enough here.  I dont even consider him a Bruin, he'll always be a Hab in my book.  The only thing I liked about him playing here was we didnt have to play against him.  80 games as a Bruin out of a 688 career total isnt anything though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Anyone remember the Crowder brothers in early 80's?  They were nasty.  We used to called them, "Lords of the Boards".  They weren't afraid to go in the corners and most times they came out with the puck.  They took a beating and gave a beating and most times got that puck.  I'm surprised no one has mentioned them.