Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game

Being from Niagara Falls Canada I have been going to Buffalo to watch the Bruins play since the French Connection days, but I have never seen so many Bruin's fans in Buffalo as I did last night, it was awesome to see. That comeback was great, Sabres fans didn't know what hit them, Go Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game

Haven't made a trip to watch the B's in Buffalo, and I probably should, given I'm in Oshawa.......and only a 2.5 hr. drive. Good rink to see a game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I am from St.Catharines Ont. & was in the house on Wed. night. Nice to see lots of Bruins supporters!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game:
    [QUOTE]I am from St.Catharines Ont. & was in the house on Wed. night. Nice to see lots of Bruins supporters!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    Awesome JP. That building must've been exciting no matter what team you were cheering for. Glad to hear you and Rocker had such a good time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game : Awesome JP. That building must've been exciting no matter what team you were cheering for. Glad to hear you and Rocker had such a good time.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    I'm glad they pulled it off or it would have been a long walk out of the building & to the car as I was sporting my Bergy jersey. The atmosphere was electric & overall a pretty good game to be at.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Alot of Bruin Fans At Sabres Game : I'm glad they pulled it off or it would have been a long walk out of the building & to the car as I was sporting my Bergy jersey. The atmosphere was electric & overall a pretty good game to be at.
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    Probably felt alot like a playoff game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]Haven't made a trip to watch the B's in Buffalo, and I probably should, given I'm in Oshawa.......and only a 2.5 hr. drive. Good rink to see a game?
    Posted by 4everbruins[/QUOTE]
    yes it is. Go !