Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes

Looch will beat him down, this year or next for sure!  What a puss!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes

In Response to Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes:
    Posted by bnice0015

As for this year -- Alzner would gladly take a beating to get Looch off the ice. The Caps are starting to know just what buttons to push.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The time will be right sooner or later and Alzner will feel the pain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Don't get how the Caps got a PP after that scrum.  Alzner should have been in the box also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes:
    The time will be right sooner or later and Alzner will feel the pain.
    Posted by 50belowzero

Alzner is the one who set it off again after the refs had restored some order. He decides to skate up and grab Lucic by the head. I'm glad Lucic got a couple in on him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Posted by bnice0015

If Looch doesn't, I will.

What a clown!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

that was a small dash of playoff courage, i don't think he'd do that in the regular season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Love when two guys are against one and then he taunts Lucic behind a wall of players and ref.
    Wideman talking to Alzner in the room " Oh boy Alzy you should've done that "
    Alzner " Shut up Wides !  We came in to protect you and now I have face Lucic's wrath you moron ! "

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Looch and Marchand were off their game (and Seguin, but that must be a different reason.) Hope this win gets them back in it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This has to be one of the worst ideas in the history of mankind.  Lucic has an elephant's memory for people who cross him.  It may not be during this series, but at some point during their long careers, Lucic is going to make a local plastic surgeon very rich with what he'll do to Alzner's face.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Was prayin he was gonna rearrange hendrick's mug, who totally failed earlier in the season attempting to get even with rene bourque.

Loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aquanet. Show aquanet's posts

Posted by bnice0015

Geez-Alzner is gonna get a beatin on Thursday. He should just mame himself now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I was thinking in particular that Alzner will regret using his left - wiping tears right around where Lucic will be targeting right hands at some point.  I don't think he'll be leaking tears, or at least tears alone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I could see why Lucic was mad but the timing of it being so late in the game with a tied score wasn't the greatest. I would have rather he hold back and take a few numbers.

Looks like the hate between the two teams has finally arrived after two games of good etiquette.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Alzner has single-handedly put the nasty back in Boston's game with that stupid move.  What a stupid stupid rookie-like move.  I'm sure Hunter realizes that and will expect to see a different Boston team Thursday. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Don,t poke the Bear

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

I agree the Caps just poked the bear and the hibernation season is over. The Caps tried to play Bruins hockey and failed. Dale Hunter will need to talked his boys to stick to the gm. plan but the Bruins already know the Caps plan protect the puck and block shots.

The Bruins will be forechecking more now and crashing the net, and keep the shots low for Holtby can use his catchers mitt.

Or just get Boys or Chara to keep zinging pucks at the glove hand to give Holtby a wake up call. The kid depends on his glove, the kid had a choice between baseball or hockey. He choosed hockey. I should of counted how many glove saves the kid made this series.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pschuller. Show pschuller's posts

Don't get how the Caps got a PP after that scrum.  Alzner should have been in the box also.
    Posted by BsLegion

Based on what I saw all year, I think it's pretty simple. Other teams have noticed that whenever there is some sort of free for all, the B's end up at least one man down, sometimes two! Can't remember a single incident when they got the benefit of all that extracurricular stuff (anti Cup winner bias?), so obviously teams are going to try and take advantage of that, especially in the crunch. Almost worked, and hopefully the ridiculous gesture after the fact will cost him in other ways!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

I heard Hags on the radio this morning talk about how Alzner waited at the Bruin's bus to apologize to marchand for an elbow he threw at him. I imagine along with the apology he asked marchand to smooth things over with looch. Probably gave him an autographed Ovie stick as a peace offering along with a note of apology.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Well at least he has... nope, can't even say it. He'll get his.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I heard Hags on the radio this morning talk about how Alzner waited at the Bruin's bus to apologize to marchand for an elbow he threw at him. I imagine along with the apology he asked marchand to smooth things over with looch. Probably gave him an autographed Ovie stick as a peace offering along with a note of apology.
    Posted by WalkTheLine

I know Chimera apologized for the spear to the bag so maybe they set up an apology line. Speaking of that, how many times is Chimera gonna do something questionable and then claim afterwards that "I'm not like that"?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

This has to be one of the worst ideas in the history of mankind.  Lucic has an elephant's memory for people who cross him.  It may not be during this series, but at some point during their long careers, Lucic is going to make a local plastic surgeon very rich with what he'll do to Alzner's face.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Jack Edwards said the same thing this morning on the Fan590, in Toronto.

NAS, either Jack Edwards stole this from you or you're Jack Edwards.

What is it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes : I know Chimera apologized for the spear to the bag so maybe they set up an apology line. Speaking of that, how many times is Chimera gonna do something questionable and then claim afterwards that "I'm not like that"?
    Posted by dezaruchi

what the hell is it with all these apologies, Chimera, Alzner ...?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

I just hope Lucic doesn't go out of his way in this particular series to go after Alzner. Wait 'til next year unless the perfect situation arises. Bruins are gonna get the short end 10 times outta 10 so don't do it when it matters. Unless it's a clean train wreck of a hit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

I just hope Lucic doesn't go out of his way in this particular series to go after Alzner. Wait 'til next year unless the perfect situation arises. Bruins are gonna get the short end 10 times outta 10 so don't do it when it matters. Unless it's a clean train wreck of a hit.
    Posted by RawrBear

sadly, i think we all know even the "clean train wreck of a hit", will land lucic in the box- if not worse. oh well.

Sections
Shortcuts