Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes:
    In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes : sadly, i think we all know even the "clean train wreck of a hit", will land lucic in the box- if not worse. oh well.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Yea, I thought that as I wrote it. Imagine if Lucic put a clean hit on Alzner like Sedin the other night? Banned for life.

Also, though this was hilarious:

Joe Haggerty ‏ @HackswithHaggs Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Chris Kelly on Lucic: "I dont think he ever cried. I don't think he cried as a baby. He came out an angry baby. He came out w/an attitude."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Oh I love it. It's time for Bruin hockey. Beat Alzner and Hendricks both within an inch of their sorry lives. Give them the mother of all beatdowns, Black and Gold style!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes : Jack Edwards said the same thing this morning on the Fan590, in Toronto. NAS, either Jack Edwards stole this from you or you're Jack Edwards. What is it?
    Posted by Wheatskins

NAS=Jack!
    ***mind***blown***

(Oh, and Stanley is Nelson Mandella.  But we all knew that.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

I bet Mike Komisarek is breathing a sigh of relief.  He's no longer #1 on Lucic's list

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorHook. Show DoctorHook's posts

Nothing wrong with what Alzner did. He was just telling Lucic what he'd be doing if Lucic comes after him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes : Jack Edwards said the same thing this morning on the Fan590, in Toronto. NAS, either Jack Edwards stole this from you or you're Jack Edwards. What is it?
    Posted by Wheatskins

You may be on to something there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Alzner has single-handedly put the nasty back in Boston's game with that stupid move.  What a stupid stupid rookie-like move.  I'm sure Hunter realizes that and will expect to see a different Boston team Thursday. 
    Posted by BorisTheGorilla

Don't put anything past a Hunter coached team. For those too young or who may have forgotten what scum this guy is:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

In Response to Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes : NAS=Jack! ***mind***blown*** (Oh, and Stanley is Nelson Mandella.  But we all knew that.)
    Posted by Bookboy007

Yes  his pic is a bear,
    he is JACK THE BEAR EDWARDS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

This has to be one of the worst ideas in the history of mankind.  Lucic has an elephant's memory for people who cross him.  It may not be during this series, but at some point during their long careers, Lucic is going to make a local plastic surgeon very rich with what he'll do to Alzner's face.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

You are certainly right about Lucic and his long memory. I remember in his rookie year I was watching a Habs-B's game and in the first period Komisarek was running around a bit, laying heavy hits on some of the Bruins forwards. The very next period Lucic started targeting Komisarek for special physical attention every chance he got. We all know how that escalated over the years and how it turned out. Alzner better watch himself or he will suffer the same fate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Right on with Lucic's never forget attitude. Payback will come, but, with all the Philly/Pitt dirty pool, the refs will have a quick whistle, and a good check will become boarding. Hunter is nasty, and his team has finally absorbed his style

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You may be right about the refs Bogie. They will be watching everything, anything even close to a penalty will be called. The B's need to watch themselves and not try to do anything remotely borderline or they will spend the night in the box.

Interesting comment about Hunter as well. I read somewhere, can't remember where, that Nucks coach Vigneault commented on how many teams are trying to emulate the B's 2011 playoff style of play which (in his estimation) is why there is so much chippyness so far in 2012. He went on to say that had his team won then the other teams would likely have gone for a "more skilled approach" like the Canucks rather than with the team toughness thing. Quite full of himself I think.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

I'd like to thank Carl Alzner. Within 5 minutes of mocking Lucic, the B's won the game and took control of the series. The clock has struck midnight, and Washington's D will now turn back into the Pumpkins they are.

Lesson:
    DON'T. POKE. THE. BEAR.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I'd like to thank Carl Alzner. Within 5 minutes of mocking Lucic, the B's won the game and took control of the series. The clock has struck midnight, and Washington's D will now turn back into the Pumpkins they are. Lesson: DON'T. POKE. THE. BEAR.
    Posted by seobrien

So true OB. I love the idea of Lucic having a burr under his saddle before the puck even drops. To take it a step further, I think Alzner's apology to Marchand was a bit of a veiled attempt to lessen Lucic's anger. You know the whole "see, I'm not really a bad guy" angle. Interesting they're former pee-wee teammates.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

apparently they are more then former teamates, they are friends.  according to cbc announcer alzner texted looch before the playoffs for some friendly trash talk and "he made it very clear he wants no part of a fight with milan lucic".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to "Re: Alzner's Cryin Eyes = Black Eyes":
    apparently they are more then former teamates, they are friends.  according to cbc announcer alzner texted looch before the playoffs for some friendly trash talk and "he made it very clear he wants no part of a fight with milan lucic". Posted by Neecic
    Beat me to it!!! How 'bout an apology?

Sections
Shortcuts