Amazing and schocking PREDICTION

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Amazing and schocking PREDICTION

I know some of you wont like this prediction ....but save it until may 2014 :

if the BRUINS management does not wake up and make a change on our 4th line and you all know who I am talking about ....the BRUINS wont go anywhere in the Playoffs ....they will not pass the 2nd round ....I saw the non existant chemistry between Paille (one of the fastest skater in the NHL ) Campbell and ST again last night ...our 4th line wich was a very good one until 2011 is slowly becoming one of the worst in the NHL right now ....can you just for a minute imagine Spooner playing with Paille instead of Paille ST .....Paille & Spooner have so much speed this line would become a thread for the opponents. Paille is way too fast for the turtle and Campbell  ...we can play a few games without being hurt by our 0 production from our 4th line but on a long term it will really hurt the team ....to MR PC, CJ, CN ....if you read this please do something before its too late otherwise the BRUINS will only play one or two rounds in the playoffs 

sorry about this prediction guys but lets face the reality !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: Amazing and schocking PREDICTION

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

if the BRUINS management does not wake up and make a change on our 4th line and you all know who I am talking about ....the BRUINS wont go anywhere in the Playoffs ....they will not pass the 2nd round ....I saw the non existant chemistry between Paille (one of the fastest skater in the NHL ) Campbell and ST again last night ...our 4th line wich was a very good one until 2011 is slowly becoming one of the worst in the NHL right now ....can you just for a minute imagine Spooner playing with Paille instead of Paille ST .....Paille & Spooner have so much speed this line would become a thread for the opponents. Paille is way too fast for the turtle and Campbell  ...we can play a few games without being hurt by our 0 production from our 4th line but on a long term it will really hurt the team ....to MR PC, CJ, CN ....if you read this please do something before its too late otherwise the BRUINS will only play one or two rounds in the playoffs 

Im not the biggest Shawn Thornton fan in the world....but if the Bruins lose early in the playoffs I doubt it will have anything to do with him. Also ST will probably be a healthy scratch more often than not come postseason.

The sky is not falling.

Switch to decaf or somethin man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Fresh off your Team Canada prediction, people were really clamoring for this...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think mattbs and bfinnj and Stanley are all the same people.  Offer little if anything at all and just get their rocks off on posting gloom and doom.

I'll tell you this:  If the Bruins win the Cup this year, I'll be happy.  If they lose in the first round, in four game, all by the score of 9-0, my life will be exactly the same as it is right now.  And right now, my life is awesome.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Even the best of the west can suffer one injury and be elimintated in the first round.  The second season is only a month or so away!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

Im not the biggest Shawn Thornton fan in the world....but if the Bruins lose early in the playoffs I doubt it will have anything to do with him. Also ST will probably be a healthy scratch more often than not come postseason.

The sky is not falling.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. 

The thought of any 4th liner having this much impact on the outcome if the Bruins have an early exit come spring ?  

....well it's Stanley.....who else would think this ? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

Shawn Thornton plays 7-8 minuts a game Last night he was -0 a few others on the team walked away with a -3 to thier name. The forth line's job is not to score its to energise the play and give the other lines a break. He gives us the intangelables on and off the ice that every player loves to have on their side. Depending on the situation and who we are playing Julian knows when to play him or not. How he will be the reason of any dimise we encounter is beyond me. I hope we resign him.

Scouting Report
    Assets:     Owns an infectious attitude and never stops his motor while on the ice. Plays a gung-ho, crash-and-bang game and is a willing combatant. Always thinks team-first. Can initimidate the opposition in many ways. Excellent veteran enforcer and team \ role player.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I think mattbs and bfinnj and Stanley are all the same people.  Offer little if anything at all and just get their rocks off on posting gloom and doom.

I'll tell you this:  If the Bruins win the Cup this year, I'll be happy.  If they lose in the first round, in four game, all by the score of 9-0, my life will be exactly the same as it is right now.  And right now, my life is awesome.

I have Stanley on ignore, I knew by the title of the thread , it was his , that fella has got a couple of plug wires arcing out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to NBbruinsfan's comment:

Shawn Thornton plays 7-8 minuts a game Last night he was -0 a few others on the team walked away with a -3 to thier name. The forth line's job is not to score its to energise the play and give the other lines a break. He gives us the intangelables on and off the ice that every player loves to have on their side. Depending on the situation and who we are playing Julian knows when to play him or not. How he will be the reason of any dimise we encounter is beyond me. I hope we resign him.

Scouting Report
    Assets:     Owns an infectious attitude and never stops his motor while on the ice. Plays a gung-ho, crash-and-bang game and is a willing combatant. Always thinks team-first. Can initimidate the opposition in many ways. Excellent veteran enforcer and team \ role player.

can you stop copy and pasting scouting reports you find off amateurish websites.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh good lord - 3 days ago you started a thread predicting they WOULD win the Cup this year. Make up your mind and stop hedging your bets.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

this place is unreal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

misleading header, nothing shocking or amazing here as usual....

as for Thornton, PC has more to concern himself with than a fourth liner who plays minimal mins....

talk about waking up.... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Now for the REAL 

**** amazing ****

and 

**** shocking ****

BadHab prediction.

PC JJ CJ CJ CN  please read this!

If you start Chad Johnson and bench Rask, put the turtle on the first line and promote all of the ECHL team to the Bruins, YOU WILL LOSE!

Take it to the bank!

You must now realize that I am GM material!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

PS sign Hope Solo as goalie coach.  Or team mascot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Oh good lord - 3 days ago you started a thread predicting they WOULD win the Cup this year. Make up your mind and stop hedging your bets.

I had almost forgot ST when I first made my prediction...but after seing the game against the Sabres, there is no doubt in my mind.....no cup without dumping the garbage

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Why is a player who skates 6 minutes a game and is often a healthy scratch in the playoffs so important again?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:

The sky is not falling.

I think Stanley only says things, in order to incite people into responding to him. The more ridiculous the suggestion, the bigger the backlash. He seems to crave the attention.

He strikes me as a sad, lonely individual.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle-Salty. Show Uncle-Salty's posts

I agree that our fourth line needs an upgrade. It doesn't, however, need guys like Kelly, Spooner (add your lifeless floater here). The fourth line needs a center like Ott and a guy like Thornton from '08-'11, not the current issue.

I'd ditch Campbell in favor of Ott. Then I'd find a younger version of Thornton. Few and far between? Likely, but there are guys who can play 8-10 mins and drop the gloves out there.

This will likely be addressed by Chiarelli in a couple years when Chris Neil is available as our anual washed-up Sen.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Warned you ....and now that ST scored a goal ...he just earned his spot for an extra 10-15 goals.....watch the canadiens catch the BRUINS within 2 weeks...it wiuld have never happened with me as the GM believe me .....ST would already be sitting home watching the games on TV ...Spooner would be playing with PAILLE and Campbell and would have already approx 28 points (not bad for a 4th liner ) but why go with the talent when you can keep the crap and look like fools in the NHL ...really the BRUINS keeping on Their roster one of the slowest player in the NHL ....????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Warned you ....and now that ST scored a goal ...he just earned his spot for an extra 10-15 goals.....watch the canadiens catch the BRUINS within 2 weeks...it wiuld have never happened with me as the GM believe me .....ST would already be sitting home watching the games on TV ...Spooner would be playing with PAILLE and I could understaCampbell and would have already approx 28 points (not bad for a 4th liner ) but why go with the talent when you can keep the crap and look like fools in the NHL ...really the BRUINS keeping on Their roster one of the slowest player in the NHL ....????

Did Thornton run over your cat, or something?

There is no way anyone can really think that a 4th line winger decides if a team wins or loses.

Why not be upset about Eriksson? He has ONE more goal than ST, and gets twice the ice time.

Your binky, Spooner, will not be the 4th line RW during the regular season. You may get to see it during the playoffs, but not right now.

Thornton has 5 goals in 42 games. His replacement options currently in the Bruins' system (just for you, I will include your binky), are Fraser, Cunningham, Caron, Johnson, & (just for you), Spooner.

When these guys were with Boston, they all had more average ice time than Thornton usually gets, and these 5 players with a total of 71 games, have a grand total of 3 goals !

Get those guys in here. Stanley Cup, here we come!!

Sections
Shortcuts