Amazing vacation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Amazing vacation

I was in Boston last week on vacation, and with the chaos aside, Boston is amazing.Could not have asked for a better week. I had a chance to see the Bruins game against the Sabres, and I still get goosebumps thinking about it. What an atmosphere it was to experience a home game with that much emotion.

I was blown away by the beauty and the history that is Boston, and the time that could be spent just walking around and enjoying the old buildings and scenary. Great food, great people, and a great time spent in such an awesome place has me wondering why I live in a place like Ottawa where everything seems so dull.

thanks to all the people who provided great service, especially the big guy driving one of the red trolly buses. Hilarious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Re: Amazing vacation

In response to 1punchknockout's comment:

I was in Boston last week on vacation, and with the chaos aside, Boston is amazing.Could not have asked for a better week. I had a chance to see the Bruins game against the Sabres, and I still get goosebumps thinking about it. What an atmosphere it was to experience a home game with that much emotion.

I was blown away by the beauty and the history that is Boston, and the time that could be spent just walking around and enjoying the old buildings and scenary. Great food, great people, and a great time spent in such an awesome place has me wondering why I live in a place like Ottawa where everything seems so dull.

thanks to all the people who provided great service, especially the big guy driving one of the red trolly buses. Hilarious.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.  But, WOW!, what a insane week to spend here. 

Sections
Shortcuts