American Forwards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: American Forwards

Hey, Newfoundland is close enough to Greenland to be considered europe. :P

Lucic's parents are from Serbia.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: American Forwards:
    [QUOTE]ok i'll answer by myself your forwards are ALL CANADIANS except European David Krejci as I am... will you still chant USA USA USA ? it's almost a CANADIAN TEAM , only 2 americans in your team LOL
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

its "on" your team, not "in" your team...just saying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

First: 12/18/2010
    Last: 5/15/2011
    I agree with you the question is why play like that,the same whey they did the first to games against Montreal.Why put out the forth line after Seguin scores,why don't we see Seguin again for close to 15 min,why does Rechi have the most ice time.Look we were lucky to get by Montreal,Philly didn't have a goalie,plus they were really hurting,no Pronger,Carter.Tampa is healthy and playing well,if Boston is going to beat them they are going to have to play almost perfect hockey,that's all i'm saying not being negative or panicking,But i don't have my head in a cloud like some people on here 
    The voice of reason that guy is'nt blindWink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: American Forwards : its "on" your team, not "in" your team...just saying.
    Posted by Jake1977[/QUOTE] Thank U for helping me with my english...i appreciate.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]Fuuny thing about Portugese athletes.... mainly soccer since that's pretty much all they have is: 1) Kings (or should I say queens) of choking. They are always supposed to have the best team on paper but always fall short in early rounds of elimination. 2) Their best (!) athlete is Cristiano Ronaldo is the inventor of the dive. So much talent but likes to dive and draw the officials attention (sound familiar?) So, that being said, looks like the 2 only things that Greatseason ever talks about (might also be because of lack of functioning brain cells) have been mastered by her home countries most popular sports team!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]