An Article About The Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

An Article About The Bruins

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=557554

There's nothing in here that we already didn't know.  I just like reading positive articles about the club in light of last year's end to the season. 

I heard Tim Thomas is the cover story of the April 4th edition of The Hockey News.  Anybody seen it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: An Article About The Bruins

In Response to An Article About The Bruins:
    http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=557554 There's nothing in here that we already didn't know.  I just like reading positive articles about the club in light of last year's end to the season.  I heard Tim Thomas is the cover story of the April 4th edition of The Hockey News.  Anybody seen it?
    Posted by RichHillOntario

I scanned the TT story in THN and it was generally what we all know.TT is awesome regardless of being written off as a starter in almost every year of his pro career.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: An Article About The Bruins:
    In Response to An Article About The Bruins : I scanned the TT story in THN and it was generally what we all know.TT is awesome regardless of being written off as a starter in almost every year of his pro career.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Cool, dez.  I think if the article was anything of note we would have read it in The Globe.  Cheers!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: An Article About The Bruins:
    In Response to Re: An Article About The Bruins : Cool, dez.  I think if the article was anything of note we would have read it in The Globe.  Cheers!
    Posted by RichHillOntario

There might have been a little more to it.I honestly just skimmed it.It was like....TT's numbers are fantastic.......TT's an underdog......TT silences critics after off-season trade rumours.......stuff we all know.It's great to see him get the league wide recognition though.

Sections
Shortcuts