An interesting perspective on Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

An interesting perspective on Tim Thomas

The deal on Thomas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: An interesting perspective on Tim Thomas

Read that this morning. The only fact I know is the Chia is still evaluating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Lies.

That wasn't interesting.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

His opinion is no different than many posts here. He might have even lifted a few points to make his argument. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

BB,
    Agreed, its a blog, Perry, I have a suspicion it was written by one of the posters here.. I mean referencing the semin goal in a regular season game when the bruins were in first place in the nhl.. Lots of importance there i guess, since it was referenced in this article as a "big goal" as well as on this post..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Clearly this guy is just shilling his own blog here.  Just because you wrote it in a somewhat profesionally looking blog form with a photo doesn't make your opinion any more valid than any of the other degenerates here on the forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

I'd trade Rask in a heartbeat.  Watch him play closely, he goes to the Butterfly as soon as the puck enters the Bruins zone.  He gives up the top of the net always.  He faltered in the Philly series letting Briere score every time he touched the puck.  Trade him while he's still considered a top up and comer.  If Thmoas weren't here this year Rask would be exposed and worth nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Yeah, o.k Nick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

nickvox never read the post, looks like a troll. other thoughts on Claude. KPD strongly suspects that the Dave Lewis pay-off strongly impacts any thoughts of cutting Claude. Also suspects we will all have to accept Julien's game plan of dump and chase all season long.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: An interesting perspective on Tim Thomas:
    [QUOTE]I'd trade Rask in a heartbeat.  Watch him play closely, he goes to the Butterfly as soon as the puck enters the Bruins zone.  He gives up the top of the net always.  He faltered in the Philly series letting Briere score every time he touched the puck.  Trade him while he's still considered a top up and comer.  If Thmoas weren't here this year Rask would be exposed and worth nothing.
    Posted by nickvox[/QUOTE]
    Yet still worth more than your opinion.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nickvox. Show nickvox's posts

Not a troll...whatever that is, I rarely post.  I just think Rask is not the answer now, or the future in net but perhaps he can be coached out of a lot of the bad habits he has right now.  I read the article etc etc this is just what came to my mind afterward, guess it's kind of unrelated sorry.  Maybe I'm wrong about him dropping to the butterfly once the puck crosses the blueline, but def the top of the faceoff circles.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: An interesting perspective on Tim Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Not a troll...whatever that is, I rarely post.  I just think Rask is not the answer now, or the future in net but perhaps he can be coached out of a lot of the bad habits he has right now.  I read the article etc etc this is just what came to my mind afterward, guess it's kind of unrelated sorry.  Maybe I'm wrong about him dropping to the butterfly once the puck crosses the blueline, but def the top of the faceoff circles.
    Posted by nickvox[/QUOTE]
    Far less definitive than you're earlier post.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

dezaruchi, i realize you are a huge, huge, huge Rask fan. But consider that this is a goalie who in his first playoff run was a part of the biggest choke in NHL history, 3-0 games lead, and 3-0 lead in Game 7 v. Philadelphia. While Thomas has been struggling of late, and hasn't shown to be a lights out goalie in playoffs in his few appearances, Rask hasn't either. I don't know if that bodes well for the B's. But I do know that Thomas had no business having to play in that ridiculous Buffalo game and then sat a few more games before playing v. Habs. He played fantastic until the breakdown in Montreal. I don't see him being an issue in goal or in the playoffs. For a guy who led the NHL in save pct, goals against over the first 40 percent of the season, he is in his first slump. So not worried. He will be fine by his next 2 starts. No doubt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

What goalie plays the perfect style ? They all seem to have some problem or another.