An open call to Bruins fans here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

An open call to Bruins fans here

Last spring's collapse left a sour taste in all of our mouths. Been a fan for over 25 years.  It may have been my darkest hour as a Bruins fan. However, *this years* team has 101 points with 2 games left. 101 points in a conference as tough as this is pretty impressive.  They're going into the playoffs as the # 3 seed.

They way some of you talk, you'd think they were fighting for the last spot. The level of negativity here is really kinda sad. You cant look through a single thread without childish namecalling, most of the time, between *fellow Bruins fans*

Were there times this year underproforming guys drove me nuts? Yes. Of course.  Do I think they could maybe be leading the conference if a few bounces went the other way? Yes. Does Julien make me nuts sometimes? Yes. But the bigger picture here is that despite the things I mentined, they are contenders for the cup.

You think we have it bad? Try being the Rangers (who appear for the 2nd year in a row to be headed for a heartbreaking knockout blow in the final weekend) Or Ottawa, who have become a complete trainwreck.

Im not saying we're gonna win it all, Im not suggesting you all get out your black and gold pom poms, but for cryin' out loud, can we show a little more support for OUR hometown team?  Its the playoffs and it's anybody's cup to win. Why not us?

GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: An open call to Bruins fans here

i agree to many fans here always find something negative, the bruins are what 6,7 overall out of 30 teams and really 6 pts behind 2nd best overall record! andd thats without savy! this year more than ever anyteam in the playoffs is really capable of winning the cup...boston has had a very solid reg season in my opinioin, and unfortunalty will be judged by their playoff peformance, but i feel they can beat anyone if they play their game, and get some luck... lets get behind them, they need our support and deserve it 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: An open call to Bruins fans here:
    i agree to many fans here always find something negative, the bruins are what 6,7 overall out of 30 teams and really 6 pts behind 2nd best overall record! andd thats without savy! this year more than ever anyteam in the playoffs is really capable of winning the cup...boston has had a very solid reg season in my opinioin, and unfortunalty will be judged by their playoff peformance, but i feel they can beat anyone if they play their game, and get some luck... lets get behind them, they need our support and deserve it 
    Posted by bruins8

Aren't you the guy who sleeps with a Kessel cutout every night?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Well said. 
    I don't understand the negativity either, other than people tend to over-react both positively and negatively to the fortunes of their team.  I know I'm guilty of it watching one game.  I remember very clearly how I thought it was over when we went up 3-0 in game seven last year.  Should know better.  Didn't make that mistake again against the Habs last month!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

If everyone agreed and this place was all gumdrops and lollipops there would be no meaningful discussions.  I've learned a ton on here by considering others' viewpoints, and even realized on many occasions that my viewpoint svcked!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Hey NAS way to help the poster prove his point haha. I agree with the starter. So much hate and negativity on these boards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Hangnail

Be serious. I didnt say anything about everyone agreeing about everything. Im just sick of the constant negativity around here, especially headed nto the postseason.

Discussions are fine. Complaining for the sake of it is counterproductive

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: An open call to Bruins fans here:
    Hangnail Be serious. I didnt say anything about everyone agreeing about everything. Im just sick of the constant negativity around here, especially headed nto the postseason. Discussions are fine. Complaining for the sake of it is counterproductive
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold

Agreed.  But if you don't like the negativity you're in the wrong place.  I just ignore the chronic complainers, most are just trolls anyway.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadBbruins. Show BigBadBbruins's posts

I BELEIVE and bleed black and gold!

Lets Go Bruins! Lets Go Bruins!

Sections
Shortcuts