An open plea to fellow Bruins fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

An open plea to fellow Bruins fans

Tonight is the biggest game in 20+ years for our beloved Bruins. I know that there are plenty of differing opinions and philosophies among the fans here, but one thing we have in common is that we all bleed black and gold.

So, Im asking everyone to stand united. Cheer your @sses off for our boys tonight. Positive vibes from everyone. Let's make sure that they hear us from our houses.

They WILL win tonight. BELIEVE IT!!!!

GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj9Sg-k0ZA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: An open plea to fellow Bruins fans

I am so amped up I feel like I am the one lacing up skates tonight.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to An open plea to fellow Bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]Tonight is the biggest game in 20+ years for our beloved Bruins. I know that there are plenty of differing opinions and philosophies among the fans here, but one thing we have in common is that we all bleed black and gold. So, Im asking everyone to stand united. Cheer your @sses off for our boys tonight. Positive vibes from everyone. Let's make sure that they hear us from our houses. They WILL win tonight. BELIEVE IT!!!! GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj9Sg-k0ZA
    Posted by Bleedinblackandgold[/QUOTE]

You are 100% right ...B's have to learn how to win the BIG games and tonight's game will reveal the true character of our young plsyers (Seguin-Marchand-Looch-Bergy-McQuaid-Boychuck) ......

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Cheering loud and proud from TX I will be. A cold beer, Bose 52"HD, the Bruins playing a game 7 in the GARDEN to earn a spot for the CUP, priceless. Let's GO BRUINS ....Let's GO BRUINS

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

In Response to Re: An open plea to fellow Bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]In Response to An open plea to fellow Bruins fans : B's have to learn how to win the BIG games and tonight's game will reveal the true character of our young plsyers (Seguin-Marchand-Looch-Bergy-McQuaid-Boychuck) Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Game 7 vs Montreal wasn't a big game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I am from Calgary as most of you know and I would love to shut those TB's lovers mouth with a win tonite and then go in to beat their beloved Canucks. The Bruins are getting very little love in Canada so I hope this can give them alittle modivation to come out hard and win.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]Go B's! I am like Mikzor. I want to play this freaking game myself.  Ready to go through a wall right now.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

If you talk to Claude right now you might still get a chance on the power play.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open plea to fellow Bruins fans : Game 7 vs Montreal wasn't a big game?

I don't think he meant it wasn't a big game, I think he is saying this one is bigger. Like you said this is the biggest game in 21 years for the Bruins. The Garden will be electric! I was at game 5 & the atmosphere was just amazing! Go B's!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

United we stand.

Go Bruins!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]I am from Calgary as most of you know and I would love to shut those TB's lovers mouth with a win tonite and then go in to beat their beloved Canucks. The Bruins are getting very little love in Canada so I hope this can give them alittle modivation to come out hard and win.
    Posted by brunod[/QUOTE]

It doesn't seem like the Bruins are getting love from the majority outside of New England! In the immortal words of Bart Scott, "Can't Wait"

The Ball Washing by the hockey media that we have had to put up with during this Tampa series will just be transferred to the Canucks in the SCF!  It will make the hoisting of the Cup by the B's all that much sweeter!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

There is no respect for the Bruins on CBC (Canadian TV) in fact Bob Cole almost begs for a Tampa goal. Lets shut him up and move on for the cup.

Go B's 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ddd112273. Show ddd112273's posts

I will be cheering my butt off tonight. I'm already knotted up and feeling overly excited. Can't wait for this to get started. It is making work today seem wicked trivial!! Hey, Antiqueman1, it's nice to see another person in Texas who love the Bruins.
                                 BRUINS WIN!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to An open plea to fellow Bruins fans:
    [QUOTE]Tonight is the biggest game in 20+ years for our beloved Bruins. I know that there are plenty of differing opinions and philosophies among the fans here, but one thing we have in common is that we all bleed black and gold. So, Im asking everyone to stand united. Cheer your @sses off for our boys tonight. Positive vibes from everyone. Let's make sure that they hear us from our houses. They WILL win tonight. BELIEVE IT!!!! GO GO BLACK AND GOLD!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJj9Sg-k0ZA
    =========================================================
       And show some class. Win or lose, let`s show those pathetic fair weather Tampon Bay fans how REAL hockey fans act.    Bruins 4-2

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open plea to fellow Bruins fans : I don't think he meant it wasn't a big game, I think he is saying this one is bigger. Like you said this is the biggest game in 21 years for the Bruins. The Garden will be electric! I was at game 5 & the atmosphere was just amazing! Go B's!!!
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]
    How much did you pay for those tickets - I was looking online and the cheapest they had was 225.00 apiece - last row section 310

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: An open plea to fellow Bruins fans : How much did you pay for those tickets - I was looking online and the cheapest they had was 225.00 apiece - last row section 310
    Posted by maddog2020[/QUOTE]

I paid $228.00 per ticket in Lodge 15 row 25 from StubHub. Each ticket was $250.80 after the 10% service fee. I thought it was pretty good considering the same seats from the Bruins (Ticketmaster) were $375.00 each!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]I will be cheering my butt off tonight. I'm already knotted up and feeling overly excited. Can't wait for this to get started. It is making work today seem wicked trivial!! Hey, Antiqueman1, it's nice to see another person in Texas who love the Bruins.                              BRUINS WIN!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by ddd112273[/QUOTE]

Right on ddd. Game 7 at the GARDEN for entry into the CUP FINALS. That is pretty darn sweet. GO Bs

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

The anticipation is killing me!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUINS!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Tonight is a chance to shut up all those who seem to view the Bruins as not worthy of being in this position, as if its been smoke and mirrors that has avanced them this far.  Regardless of the outcome, I'll be as cemented to this club as I've ever been.  BTW, they will win tonight. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

FAITH!!!!   I told you guys!!!   :D