Anaheim top 3 in Penalty Mins..... Bottom of the league on the PK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Anaheim top 3 in Penalty Mins..... Bottom of the league on the PK

This is a perfect night for the bruins to come out with some speed, work hard, and force them to make mistakes.

Close game, the bruins could lose this one....

However. If they can go 2 for 5... or 3 of 6 on the PP... they could blow this game wide open and take the wind outta these ducks with some PP efficiency.

Which in turn, could get the ball rolling on this PP. a spark they need.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Anaheim top 3 in Penalty Mins..... Bottom of the league on the PK

In Response to Anaheim top 3 in Penalty Mins..... Bottom of the league on the PK:
    This is a perfect night for the bruins to come out with some speed, work hard, and force them to make mistakes. Close game, the bruins could lose this one.... However. If they can go 2 for 5... or 3 of 6 on the PP... they could blow this game wide open and take the wind outta these ducks with some PP efficiency. Which in turn, could get the ball rolling on this PP. a spark they need.
    Posted by TheShepherd

Finally a sensible post  from Shep.I wanted to disagree out of principle but damn you for being absolutely right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Re: Anaheim top 3 in Penalty Mins..... Bottom of the league on the PK

Lets see Savard make a couple of great passes on the PP to get his game going. Seguin with his first multiple point game tonight. I am going out on a limb and say Seguin with a goal and two assists. Lets hope I am right, if not just call me an idiot like Stanley. 

Sections
Shortcuts