and now Mike Richards??? traded!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and now Mike Richards??? traded!

Wow.  Richards traded for tough guy Simmonds and Schenn from L.A.
    This move can prove to be a good one for Flyers . Depending how Schenn developes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded!

When did this happen?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What?  Link?  I know you are a credible source Legion -- I just can't believe they would dump their top two centers and team leader.  Are they planning on signing Brad Richards?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

They must be getting ready to break the bank for Bryzgalov!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bsfannny. Show bsfannny's posts

TSN has it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

It's official, just checked TSN. I never doubted you B's Legion!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I'm in shock. We must be missing something

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

Are they taking out one Richards, to bring in another Richards ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wow... LA just got very scary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

WOW is all I have to say.  Richards and Carter.  Their fwd crop just took a major hit.  Those were the players they were building around.  All b/c they need to ink a playoff flop goalie.  They added a few nice pieces but they just had the rebuild mode and now are doing it again?  Clarke is an idiot.  I could see dealing Carter.  But to unload Richards as well.  All depends on Schenn.  I really like Richards though and how many 40 goal young centers are out there. 
    I am almost shocked.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Wrong Schenn, but he has potential.

Phi is going backwards, 2 top players, shake head, as a fan they must be wondering when is the new 5 year plan starting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

??????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded!:
    Wrong Schenn, but he has potential. Phi is going backwards, 2 top players, shake head, as a fan they must be wondering when is the new 5 year plan starting.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Thats exactly what I am thinking.  Briere is aging.  Giroux is an up and comer.  But simmonds is a 3rd liner.  Voracek is decent but will be hated in Philly. 
    Their heart and soul captain and a 40 goal center. 
    I really am shocked.  Richards seemed a lock to be a lifer in Philly

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Are they taking out one Richards, to bring in another Richards ? Posted by Bruinsforever

I think you are onto someting here Holmgren is going to go after Brad.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

20 % of production gone in 2 players, 23% of goals.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded! : Thats exactly what I am thinking.  Briere is aging.  Giroux is an up and comer.  But simmonds is a 3rd liner.  Voracek is decent but will be hated in Philly.  Their heart and soul captain and a 40 goal center.  I really am shocked.  Richards seemed a lock to be a lifer in Philly
    Posted by shuperman

Makes no sense at all.  I'm baffled...stunned...

...laughing...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded! : Makes no sense at all.  I'm baffled...stunned... ...laughing...
    Posted by Fletcher1

Laughing yes. The East just got a lot easier to repeat.  Pitt will rebound for sure but aside from the Caps(who could be next to blow things up) we are in a very happy place. 
    I love hockey!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The Eastern conference just got easier.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Wow! That is mind numbing. They have to be in on B. Richards, but still...Carter and Richards, gone. What am I missing here?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded! : I think you are onto someting here Holmgren is going to go after Brad.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

San,

Would the dollars add up here?  I mean if they are giving Ilya 7mil/per that doesnt leave a lot of wiggle room with Simmonds/Schenn/Voracek/Ilya added on.  I can't see them adding an 8million center.  Numbers was not my strong point but I have no idea how they get him as well. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Opinions-R-Us. Show Opinions-R-Us's posts

Stanley's prediction for 2012 Boston Bruins Stanley Cup Championship is starting to come true!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

WOW is all I have to say.  Richards and Carter.  Their fwd crop just took a major hit.  Those were the players they were building around.  All b/c they need to ink a playoff flop goalie.  They added a few nice pieces but they just had the rebuild mode and now are doing it again?  Clarke is an idiot.  I could see dealing Carter.  But to unload Richards as well.  All depends on Schenn.  I really like Richards though and how many 40 goal young centers are out there.  I am almost shocked.
    Posted by shuperman

Hey shupe we know how you feel about Clarke ( idiot ) but what about the guy who pulled off the trades ? Just teasing . I never thought that Philly would trade him either. Big surprise there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In Response to Re: and now Mike Richards??? traded! : San, Would the dollars add up here?  I mean if they are giving Ilya 7mil/per that doesnt leave a lot of wiggle room with Simmonds/Schenn/Voracek/Ilya added on.  I can't see them adding an 8million center.  Numbers was not my strong point but I have no idea how they get him as well. 
    Posted by shuperman

They are nuts if they give Bryyzgalov 7 million! Not woth it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think the re-emergence Briere plus with Van Riemsdyk, Caryle and Coburn contracts coming up soon Holmgren wanted to go younger. Brad Richards will get locked up by someone the first day of free agency no doubt Philly is all in on that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Character move by Holmgren.  Only way to explain it.

Sections
Shortcuts