And so this is where we were last season....3-0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

And so this is where we were last season....3-0

Different team.  Last season if Bruins just had Seidenberg and Krejci they would've won that series.
    I want to be there when the Bruins bury this hatchet.

GO BRUINS !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0

In Response to And so this is where we were last season....3-0:
    [QUOTE]Different team.  Last season if Bruins just had Seidenberg and Krejci they would've won that series. I want to be there when the Bruins bury this hatchet. GO BRUINS !!!
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    If Recchi would have scored in OT they would have won.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

[QUOTE]Different team.  Last season if Bruins just had Seidenberg and Krejci they would've won that series. I want to be there when the Bruins bury this hatchet. GO BRUINS !!!

Hell they didn't have Thomas in goal.  Add to that the fact this Bruin team is extremely physical. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Which game did we lose Krejci last year, 3rd or 4th?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This team is stonger mentally... physically... faster and healthier.  Bs just have to plsy the same way next game!!  Do not give any momentum to those Flyers!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Flyers looked discouraged in the third, like they didn't really believe they had it in them.  Big difference in attitudes between the 2 teams.  So far so good.  The last one is always the toughest, as we know all too well!  Is it Friday yet?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i think the Flyers already played with that hatchet buried in their backs tonite....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

We are completing the deal this time. Better team on paper much better and at full health. You guys know I am a bit of a pessimist but speak whats on my mind and a die hard bruins fan. This time we are gonna do it TAKE IT TO THE BANK!

LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO PUMPED MAN I CANT IMAGINE GOING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Stanley has been saying it since game 3 of the habs series I believe!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

You go BS...make sure your there...give us a good report back !   PS : Have a beer for me. I'd buy you won, but, well, you know...I'm wayyyyyyyyy over here... Cheers !.....go B's go !!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0:
    [QUOTE]Thomas, Campbell, Siedenberg, Marchand, and Horton all make this team much beter then last. No way Philly recovers this year. Bring on the Bolts!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

add krejci, peverley, and kelly to your list.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]You go BS...make sure your there...give us a good report back !   PS : Have a beer for me. I'd buy you won, but, well, you know...I'm wayyyyyyyyy over here... Cheers !.....go B's go !!!!!!!
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

EVEN 2 BEERS!

All buisness the Bruisn tonight .  It'll be a closer game but the Bruins will win Friday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins are locked in no way does that happen again focused!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

We lost him in game 3 after he had already scored a goal.  From that point on I could barely watch the Bruins and their brutal transition as a dazed Savard, Whitfield and Sobotka tried to distribute the puck.

[QUOTE]Which game did we lose Krejci last year, 3rd or 4th?
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

With all the critical situations the Bruins have stared down in the playoffs so far (behind 2-0 then having to go Montreal, the OT games, horrible PP)  I think the biggest difference this year's club has shown is their composure. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yikes. 

This is a classic scenario for a Bruins no-show as we (or at least me) has seen before.

Big test for CJ Friday in my eyes.

It would be a really really good thing if they wiped them clean and didn't have to travel back to Philly and get something of a rest for Tampa.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Hopefully the Bs are sensing blood and won't let up.  Game 4 is the hardest to win and Friday will be no exception.  I felt that tonight was the best game I have seen the Bruins play all playoffs; complete domination all over the ice.  If they can play like this on Friday; then there is no way they can lose....Now they just have to play like this on Friday!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]Which game did we lose Krejci last year, 3rd or 4th?
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

We lost Krejci and Sturm in the 3rd game ..and that was it ..this time the B's will finish the job ...Friday night ..too bad its not Friday the 13th ...stay tuned for my prediction ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Yikes.  This is a classic scenario for a Bruins no-show as we (or at least me) has seen before. Big test for CJ Friday in my eyes. It would be a really really good thing if they wiped them clean and didn't have to travel back to Philly and get something of a rest for Tampa.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHab - Don't get rid of your cynical attitude...it's working fine!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0 : We lost Krejci and Sturm in the 3rd game ..and that was it ..this time the B's will finish the job ...Friday night ..too bad its not Friday the 13th ...stay tuned for my prediction .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    didn't Strum go out on his first shift in game 1?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I will not sleep until after the 4th win. I also have faith this team won't put us through the ringer again this year!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0 didn't Strum go out on his first shift in game 1?
    Posted by 49thparallel[/QUOTE]
    Yes Sturm went out on the very first shift in game 1 last year.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Make no mistake, the Bruins want the sweep badly so they can wipe the slate clean, and stick in the Flyers faces......and the media! 

I think they put this series away Friday night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

Different team from last year, missing Seidenberg and Krejci last year, and
    now we have 3 lines that can legitmately score can't ever remember a Bs
    team that could roll that out.

Bs will bring this home!

Pronger won't be back and even if he is, it won't matter

Sections
Shortcuts