And so this is where we were last season....3-0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0

In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0:
    [QUOTE]In Response to And so this is where we were last season....3-0 : Different team from last year, missing Seidenberg and Krejci last year, and now we have 3 lines that can legitmately score can't ever remember a Bs team that could roll that out. Bs will bring this home! Pronger won't be back and even if he is, it won't matter
    Posted by JJLOVER[/QUOTE]

Well the only game Pronger played in the Bruins scored 7. He was on the ice 3 of those i think as well. He won't be 100% even if he does play. Which i doubt he will.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Even if the B's lost Krejci and Seidenbeg as of now I still think they could pull this one out.It's been a long embarassing year being a Bruins fan ,Friday the B's will set things right.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

If the B's lose this series I will lock myself in my house and watch
               nothing but curling (TSN) and world poker tournaments (ESPN) 24-7
               for life!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Huge difference between this year and last; healthy, better chemistry, more solid and deeper bench....and Thomas!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: And so this is where we were last season....3-0 : Well the only game Pronger played in the Bruins scored 7. He was on the ice 3 of those i think as well. He won't be 100% even if he does play. Which i doubt he will.
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

They"ve already said he wont be back this series, no matter what happens! He now has a lower & upper body injury.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Another difference is that Tukka Rask was your starting goalie last year. Don't get me wrong: Rask is very good, but he wore down due to not being used to the late season/playoff grind. That isn't happening with Tim Thomas, who is as much on top of his game as he's been all year.

Philly isn't scoring goals. They're not coming back to win 4 straight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

Also they have very little confidence in the goalies. Rightfully so... They looked like they had already lost the series tonight.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

one more W, get it done B'S...a few day's of rest would be nice, and well earned. one game, one period, one shift at a time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This is painful as a fan, to be honest. We have to sit here and deal with this 0-3 crud until they finish the series. I love the discussions around here and all, but it'll try my patience to have to hear about it over and over and over again. I understand why, but don't like it.

Imagine if Philly wins Game 4. I mean, it's not realistic to expect sweeps in these series, and nobody would complain if the Bs took the series in 5 or 6. It's just now we have to deal with the storyline.

For my health and sanity, PLEASE win Game 4.

Oy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

After the meltdown last year none of the players will have the mindset that this series is already won. They will go out and play the hardest game yet in game 4.
    I think they will end it!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Forget last year. This is a different Bruins team. They played well against the Flyers during the season, and are playing well now. Slider turned back into Ryder somewhat, not totally; Looch and Horton were banging and passing all nite; there were a few mistakes, but mostly ones you can forget. The Bruins met the Flyers toe to toe, and their coverage of JVB and other Flyer scorers was solid.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

[QUOTE]Yikes.  This is a classic scenario for a Bruins no-show as we (or at least me) has seen before. Big test for CJ Friday in my eyes. It would be a really really good thing if they wiped them clean and didn't have to travel back to Philly and get something of a rest for Tampa.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

THIS SERIES IS DONE...........BANK ON IT

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Philly is a beaten team......reflected in their play/fight/effort in the third last night!!  As alot of folks have said, Boston is a completely different team, I bet half the roster or more wasnt on this team (or not playing due to injury) last year!!!  And if they were, this is greatest thing in the world for them, they will do ANYTHING to not allow that to happen again; lesson learned!!

If Philly had TT, boy would this be a different series......their tenders are just awful, it's so deflating for a team when they give up those soft goals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Thank god the next game is on NESN. I can hardly stand to listen to the horrid VS announcers. I think they talked about last year more during the game than anything that actually happened in the game.

The B's look focused very different than last year. I think the icing on the cake will be Horton or Marchand catching Richards at center ice and ending his playoffs about 45mins before the rest of his teams.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm confident tomorrow night I will party before and especially after the game.

I expect it to be a tight game but the Bruins will prevail.

Sections
Shortcuts