1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: And the 2014 Stanley Cup goes to :

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

....this year's edition of the KINGS is one of the best KINGS team since Dionne-Simmer-Taylor 

[/QUOTE]

Stanley, that was a good line.

Their playoff success as a team back then was actually on the poor side.

No cup final appearances.........not making the playoffs...........and first round knockouts were the norm for that team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

There you go.......now its going to be KINGS in 4 against NYR ...those 2 teams are not in the same league ....KINGS way too strong for the Rangers ...if ever NYR win one single game it''ll be because of a horrible performance from Quick

by the way predicting the Stanley Cup to the KINGS May 21st when the series was even between the Hawks and the Kings was an easy call ....this year's edition of the KINGS is one of the best KINGS team since Dionne-Simmer-Taylor 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

Stanley - what were the odds that you would get the Kings right when the series was even between Hawks and Kings?

Were the odds 25/100  50/50 or 100/25?

[/QUOTE]

And what were the odds for my Stanley Cup winner prediction May 21st ...I coul retire earlier if I would have bet.....not I just put $450 on the Kings on intertops.com told everyone here that they could bet their house their cars their wives ...no risk  the Cup is in L.A.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

And what were the odds for my Stanley Cup winner prediction May 21st ...I coul retire earlier if I would have bet.....not I just put $450 on the Kings on intertops.com told everyone here that they could bet their house their cars their wives ...no risk  the Cup is in L.A.

[/QUOTE]

So your house, cars and wives are worth $450?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

You didn't predict them until the third game of the WCF after they already stole home ice. That is no prediction. Now if you called them in September, October, November, December, January, February, March, or even April now THAT would be considered a prediction. Vegas odds were Kings +128 on may 21st. Next thing you know you'll be "predicting" that California Chrome is going to win the Belmont.

Yeah, you knew it all along...give yourself a pat on the back, Nostradamus.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Stanley what if by some chance the rangers win

[/QUOTE]

If the Rangers win I promise and I swear ...I will never post again on this site ....never ever

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thats how confident I am about my hockey knowledges marco

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Don't want the kings to start a dynasty or anything so the Rangers get my vote.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't want the kings to start a dynasty or anything so the Rangers get my vote.

[/QUOTE]

Vote ???   We are voting here , the team that will get more votes will win ??  What the heck is that...its a question of expertise.....whoever picks the NYR to win the Cup has zero hockey knowledge....this will be a walk in the park for the Kings

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

To all my friends ...go to the bank burrow $10,000 put your $$$ on the Kings to win the Cup ...collect your money payback your loan say $10,200 .and with today's odds ..you will be $6000 richer...thank to Stanley

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Not the Bruins! :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Rangers in 6

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Stanley, did you tell your wife you bet her ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And if you did, who is she rooting for ?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

what if i want you to post... why should that be grounds for your bet?

[/QUOTE]

Marco,did you take Stan up on his offer to meet for a Laurentide in Montreal? Instead of hoping that he doesn't get his prediction wrong and never post's again,you can meet up with him at your favourite watering hole and soak up all his knowledge first hand.There should be no excuses as you both live there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Marco,did you take Stan up on his offer to meet for a Laurentide in Montreal? Instead of hoping that he doesn't get his prediction wrong and never post's again,you can meet up with him at your favourite watering hole and soak up all his knowledge first hand.There should be no excuses as you both live there.

[/QUOTE]

I would pay good money to see this happen.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Does Stanley write for the Montreal Presse? Me thinks so!  Hambster!

"Don't judge me monkey" 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marco anytime for a beer it would be nice We will take a picture of us and publish it here for our friends...what part of Montreal are u from ??

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what if i want you to post... why should that be grounds for your bet?

[/QUOTE]

So i take it Marco,by you ignoring certain posts,you do not want to meet up with Stan in Montreal for a few pints?You could post a picture of you two on this forum,should be a nice outdoor cafe where you both can exchange hockey secrets.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Btw I answered his invitation in a past post . While back.. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Stan got the message Marco,he still wants to meet up with you,no time like the present,lots to talk about,Loui,Segs,Thornton,GM job,draft table.Go for it,you won't regret it.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

But what part of Montreal are you from Marco ?

Sections
Shortcuts