In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am very disappointed that the Marco Stanley summit meeting isn't happening.

I might offer not to post anymore if the meeting occurred.

[/QUOTE]

Nah u would still  post and u know it.  

[/QUOTE]

Read this sentence again please.

"I might offer not to post anymore if the meeting occurred."

might.

offer.

[/QUOTE]

Which means you would. Might means there's a possibilty but there's not..is there? 

[/QUOTE]

Oh for the love of Christ, READ.  READ.

MIGHT OFFER

is what I said.

I *MIGHT* *MAKE* an offer?

What's the problem, is the post too long for you to read??

That means I *MIGHT* make an *OFFER*.  That's what I said, I might make an offer.

The "offer" is what I "might" make.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: And the 2014 Stanley Cup goes to :

[QUOTE]

Why do you only want to contact him through private messaging?  The guy gave you his email.  Email him.

[/QUOTE]

As bizarre as that may seem. .. there is a reason. .. I prefer private messaging..

[/QUOTE]

Because you want to keep your own private email private from him I assume.

The solution is to generate a temporary email address which is not going to be traceable back to you.

Google about how to create a temporary email address.

Yahoo and gmail offer it, and I would be surprised if any other email service didn't offer it as well.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

3 to go and we'll say Stanley told us so.....

I said KINGS in 4 .... A walk in the park

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 3 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigBadnBruin. Show BigBadnBruin's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not on this site very much anymore, and if I missed your explanation on my question about why you were not offered the now vacant job of Assistant GM, I am sorry.

It just seems to make perfect sense, and I cannot understand why you were not given this position.

Please let me know what happened. I don't have an e-mail account, so I cannot ask your agent, and you seem to be able to manage your busy life with all the posting you do on this site, so one more post, shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you, in advance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to BigBadnBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not on this site very much anymore, and if I missed your explanation on my question about why you were not offered the now vacant job of Assistant GM, I am sorry.

It just seems to make perfect sense, and I cannot understand why you were not given this position.

Please let me know what happened. I don't have an e-mail account, so I cannot ask your agent, and you seem to be able to manage your busy life with all the posting you do on this site, so one more post, shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you, in advance.

[/QUOTE]

Mr Neely has been very professional ...met him twice within 6 days ...he finally decided to go another year with PC but 4-5 days later he called me to offer me to be at the draft table in Philadelphia...since then I have been working 12 hours a day looking at prospects, stats , watching videos, talking to players agents, players parents,  making phone calls accross America and Europe ..not as simple as I though it would be...but I do it to be fully prepared if They ask me my opinion or recomandation about a particular player on draft day...I invite you to watch the draft I will try to post live from the draft and tell you all where exactly I will be sitting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, in advance.

[/QUOTE]

Mr Neely has been very professional ...met him twice within 6 days ...he finally decided to go another year with PC but 4-5 days later he called me to offer me to be at the draft table in Philadelphia...since then I have been working 12 hours a day looking at prospects, stats , watching videos, talking to players agents, players parents,  making phone calls accross America and Europe ..not as simple as I though it would be...but I do it to be fully prepared if They ask me my opinion or recomandation about a particular player on draft day...I invite you to watch the draft I will try to post live from the draft and tell you all where exactly I will be sitting.

[/QUOTE]

There might be some good players to check out in canada

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thank you, in advance.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There might be some good players to check out in canada

[/QUOTE]

This will be Stanley at the draft table.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwlBVJYM38o

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

KINGS IN 4 ...never had a doubt !

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I am surprised that the Rangers haven't won one game in this series.  I really wanted to see them win the Stanley cup this year. 

Sections
Shortcuts