And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...

This guy ...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...

In Response to And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...:
    This guy ...
    Posted by PheltSaucier

He's no Canucks fan.

With any luck, he'll be picked up on this charge, plus an outstanding arrest warrant for rioting, within the next week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

It was 49 North! lol

Seriously...that's horrible. I hope they catch the idiot who did this and make him repaint the entire church with a Q-Tip while wearing a sign that proclaims him to be a sheep-bu66ering, near illiterate vandal who is looking forward to finishing the paint job so he can go back to his jail cell and have cuddle time with his cell mate "Big Vin" who just ran out of K Y.

Witih one can of spray paint this moron insulted Lucic, the Lucic family, the Serbian Orthodox Church, the Serbian Community and made his city look bad. Maybe God steered him in front of a bus a he was walking back to his mom's basement and did the world a favor.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I had thought this story had no redeeming value, beyond being a reminder of how often rivalry has elevated to stupidity in recent times.

"Canuks" though?  That elevates this to hilarity, of the "point your finger at the guy and laugh" kind.  When they finally catch him, I fully expect him to keep a bag over his head so no one can get a clean picture.  What a maroon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...:
    I had thought this story had no redeeming value, beyond being a reminder of how often rivalry has elevated to stupidity in recent times. "Canuks" though?  That elevates this to hilarity, of the "point your finger at the guy and laugh" kind.  When they finally catch him, I fully expect him to keep a bag over his head so no one can get a clean picture.  What a maroon.
    Posted by DrCC

Exactly!  This is why I DON'T think this idiot is actually a Canucks fan.  It would be like someone spraypainting Schneider's school in Marblehead with "BRUNs RULE".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to...:
    In Response to Re: And the Award For Greatest Canucks fan goes to... : Exactly!  This is why I DON'T think this idiot is actually a Canucks fan.  It would be like someone spraypainting Schneider's school in Marblehead with "BRUNs RULE".
    Posted by 49-North

Not a Canucks fan? Wishful thinking my friend. Perhaps he just hates Orthodox Serbs?? Just as if some turd spraypainted up Schneiders old school you could bet he/she was a B's fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Whatever... we've gone over this in a previous thread on this graffiti. It's disgusting and there's a vocal minority of idiot Canucks fans in this town that drive me up the wall (had a pint with one yesterday who is absolutely CONVINCED the Bruins won the Cup only because of a mandate from Colin Campbell).

But they're just that... a vocal minority.

The Canucks fans that are more emblematic of the majority are the ones who went down and cleaned up after the riot and have spent the past 8 months trying to assist the police in their investigation, arrest, and prosecution of the rioters. And I say this as one of the biggest Canucks haters in the entire city of Vancouver.

Time to let this crap go.

Sections
Shortcuts