And the most hated team in the NHL is...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

And the most hated team in the NHL is...

The Bruins?

http://nesn.com/2014/08/boston-bruins-most-hated-nhl-team-in-world-according-to-reddit-map-photo/

Really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: And the most hated team in the NHL is...

SUPER PROUD!!! that made my day BadHab, thanks!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

If anyone ever reads TSN,Sportsnet,CBC, and numerous other hockey related sites that have fan forums, it would quickly come to that person that the B's are the most hated by a wide margin. One only has to read the comment section of any article relating to the Bruins and it is 75% hate filled.This reddit map must be based on fan voting,hence the B's being hated the most in the entire country of Canada and hated universally around the world. As a Bruins fans i have just one thing to say to the haters,SUCK IT!! At least my team isn't a milquetoast,bland,watered down brand of crap,it elicits true emotion around the world,thats fukin" great !!!! 

You will never find a more wretched hive of SCUM and VILLAINY.

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Not surprised. I like how Alabama hates the Canucks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

When you take some big meanies like Chara, Lucic and McQuaid, add in deeebag Marchand and top it off with a Selke, Norris, and a Stanley Cup, there is no way anyone is indifferent towards that team.  The two choices are love them or AbsolutelyFreakin'HateThatGoddamnTeam.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I kind of like it...the bada**es of the NHL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

South America hates the Canadiens. I can see that.

Africa hates the Winnipeg Yets? I guess.

Australia hates the B's? No way, mate! They love the B's down under.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Remember the All-Star game in Montreal?

-- Proud user of http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vclq_sgc2c-69-chambraigne" rel="nofollow">Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Wyoming hates the Ottawa Senators.  Of course they do.  I mean, the rivalry between Nepean and Rock Springs is just legendary, and it has spread to the whole of Wyoming v. Ottawa. 

Nevada hates the Bruins...must be the hangover of all the houses having to pay out underdog odds when the Bs won the Cup?

Washington is all displaced Canuck rage.  New Mexico...I guess when Chara checked Walter White into the stanchion?

Florida is all NAS's fault.

I love how the only part of Pennsylvania that doesn't hate the Penguins is a small island near Pittsburgh that hates the Flyers.

The All of Canada thing is pretty easy, though: Cannadiens fans hate the Bruins.  Nothing hurts them more than that the Bruins won a Cup more recently than their beloved Scabs.  Laff fans will never get over game 7.  It's iconic.  The game 7 hangover is probably reason number 1 in Laff fans minds for them missing the playoffs last year.  Add the Kessel deal to that mix and yeah, Laff fans hate the Bruins.  They also have no real rivalries to speak of because you have to be competitive to have a rivalry.  Canuck fans...self-explanatory.  Oiler fans are all taught at Sunday school that Milan Lucic would have been an Oiler if the evil Bruins hadn't swindled him away.  Plus Guerin for Anson Carter didn't really work out that well for them.  In Winnipeg, it's mostly just Michael Hutchinson voting over and over again because he has to live in Winnipeg now.

Add all that up, specifically the huge population of the Laff and Scab fan diaspora, and BAM!  Canada hates the Bruins.  And that's without considering how Chara and friends made Crosby - the most sold jersey in sizes under men's small - look like a whiny little jerk.

Are you not entertained?!?!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You need to visit the maritimes.  Atlantic Canada loves the Bruins.  Its toronto, montreal in a landslide, lots of Pens fans.  But NS, NB, PEI, NL have a huge Boston cult following.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You need to visit the maritimes.  Atlantic Canada loves the Bruins.  Its toronto, montreal in a landslide, lots of Pens fans.  But NS, NB, PEI, NL have a huge Boston cult following.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally agree. There are still quite a few Leafs/Habs fans here too, but there is a huge contingent of Bs fans out here.

It is interesting that the Canadian map totally ignores the Maritime Provinces - like we are another country.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

There are a few gaps on that map - I'm guessing no one identified themselves as from there and hating anyone.  Sort of a "we're maritimers; we don't hate anybody except maybe the Portuguese for overfishing off our waters."

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are a few gaps on that map - I'm guessing no one identified themselves as from there and hating anyone.  Sort of a "we're maritimers; we don't hate anybody except maybe the Portuguese for overfishing off our waters."

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but doesn't everyone hate the Portuguese?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I love it.  Honestly though, most people in Canada other than habs fans probably hate the habs more, but I bet the Bruins are #2 on a lot of lists.  And the current Bruins are definitely not a team you can ignore and one the Leafs soon won't forget.

I find it kind of funny the number of Canadian hockey fans who hate the Bruins and call them bullies...but would call the Bruins' style "Canadian Hockey" if it wasn't the Bruins playing it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I kind of like it...the bada**es of the NHL!

[/QUOTE]
    A team needs to be very good in order for fans to care enough to hate them. Having other fans hating the Bruins is a good sign.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Geographically speaking, the Bruins are the closest team to the maritimes.

[object HTMLDivElement]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but doesn't everyone hate the Portuguese?

[/QUOTE]

Yes.  Yes they do.

[object HTMLDivElement]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

New England has been spoiled for 15 years.  The USA outside is anti NE.  In Canada, who the puck knows what Inuits feel or think, I am sure the average Canuck is one step out of the real world when he/she sees snow.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

New England has been spoiled for 15 years.  The USA outside is anti NE.  In Canada, who the puck knows what Inuits feel or think, I am sure the average Canuck is one step out of the real world when he/she sees snow.  

[/QUOTE]

Most of the New England States gets just as much snow. So....what the fawk you talking about? At least in Canada the gov't don't kill their own. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

When I read this, one word came to mind; good.