AND THEN THERE WERE 4

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: AND THEN THERE WERE 4

I really hope the Rangers can take care of Montreal. I do not want to see the Canadiens even in the same building as the cup. Lindqvist will have to stand on his head, but if any goalie can it's him.

Chicago vs the Kings is really interesting. Last two cup champions facing off in a Conference Final. Just plain awesome. I think Chicago can get enough past Quick to win that.

Just looking at the teams left, it seems like who ever wins the West should roll over the East, but you never now. When Lunqvist is on, he is like Thomas in 2011. He is good enough and with St. Louis, the Rangers might have enough skill to pull off an upset.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really hope the Rangers can take care of Montreal. I do not want to see the Canadiens even in the same building as the cup. Lindqvist will have to stand on his head, but if any goalie can it's him.

Chicago vs the Kings is really interesting. Last two cup champions facing off in a Conference Final. Just plain awesome. I think Chicago can get enough past Quick to win that.

Just looking at the teams left, it seems like who ever wins the West should roll over the East, but you never now. When Lunqvist is on, he is like Thomas in 2011. He is good enough and with St. Louis, the Rangers might have enough skill to pull off an upset.

[/QUOTE]

I think henrik wIll have to be better then Thomas but I sgree u never know with henrik and I'm picking Ny to beat mtl

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I think Chicago will come out of the West. But I will be a full-out Rangers fan for the next two weeks. I am not sure I can watch the Finals if the Canadiens are in it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

it has come down to 4 teams

NY vs mtl

LA vs Chi

i will continue on on saying NY will win

La vs Chi .. a series that in all practical terms seems like a war fest . I am going with CHI

Finals: NY vs CHi

[/QUOTE]

Forget it marco if NYR wins more than 2 games it will be a miracle

MTL IN 5 and LA in 6

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

Sections
Shortcuts