And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

Biggest game of the year, and that first goal goes in? This is NOT Thomas bashing, I'm not saying hes not a great goalie, but that kind of inconsisitency is why hes not my cup of tea

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

DONT EVEN START YOU LITTLE PUNK! TT IS BY FAR THE FARTHEST PROBLEMS WITH THIS TEAM! GO DO THE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cintai. Show Cintai's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

And so far this year Tukka has been the epitome of consistancy?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

nightmare, thomas was the one and only reason they lost that game? how do you not see that? he let in a pass

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

shuttup taz, i don' want you to agree with me ever

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT lost this game pure and simple. No concentration on the first goal and the OT goal was pathetic as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    [QUOTE]TT lost this game pure and simple. No concentration on the first goal and the OT goal was pathetic as well.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

hist last two games he has been terrible. Today was pathetic, I'm not saying he hasn't had a great season and he might have one us some games, but he lost us one today. This is the gamble with Thomas, he steals some, he gives some away. I always knew this but I lived with it because he was so hot to start the season, but what has me worried now is the "clutch," level of Thomas. Back to back last minute tying goals, 0-6 in the last 6 shootout attempts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Thomas lost his focus. He thought he had the shutout in the bag and you could see him giggling.  I know the goals were luck but you got stop 2 of the last 3.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Off a skate off a stick off another skate off his pads then between his wickets.

Not his fault totally from outer space.  He should have had it had he known what he was protecting but gimme a break.

Cj lost this one, the announcers on CBC called saying the B's would go into hibernation to try to protect the lead and that is exactly what happened and happens all the time with Cj.

He plays 4th line, knowing the H are going to pull their goalie and look what happens.

Berg and March were the B's stars in this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

they tried to protect the lead and they did....thomas didn't

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    [QUOTE]Off a skate off a stick off another skate off his pads then between his wickets. Not his fault totally from outer space.  He should have had it had he known what he was protecting but gimme a break. Cj lost this one, the announcers on CBC called saying the B's would go into hibernation to try to protect the lead and that is exactly what happened and happens all the time with Cj. He plays 4th line, knowing the H are going to pull their goalie and look what happens. Berg and March were the B's stars in this one.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]
    You're 100% correct.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

1 point is better than none.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and how about directing some blame also to another player who was on the ice for all the goals against....  he also happens to be the captain....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Leave pb37 alone. He has been waiting all year to criticise Thomas. Let him have his moment.
    Thomas having a bad game, and losing, is what he lives for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

[QUOTE]Leave pb37 alone. He has been waiting all year to criticise Thomas. Let him have his moment. Thomas having a bad game, and losing, is what he lives for.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

erroneous, i don't care who does well as long as the bruins win. the reason for this post is to explain why the unorthodox style of Thomas scares me because he is prone to weak goals and hot/cold streaks. I'd r ather sacrafice a few of the amazing saves for stuff like what happened tonight not happening

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]DONT EVEN START YOU LITTLE PUNK! TT IS BY FAR THE FARTHEST PROBLEMS WITH THIS TEAM! GO DO THE PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    You gotta lighten up a bit Nite.That goal was awful and you've admitted to me before that TT's style of play isn't for the faint of heart.I too,feel more relaxed with Rask in goal.That's not a putdown of TT's overall performance.He's a terrific goalie with a scrambling style that keeps you on the edge of your seat.Do they play Rask next game or give TT a chance to redeem himself?At least we can now debate which goalie has been better as of late since Rask has seemingly turned it up a notch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

let's be honest here, if it wasn't for TT's play thus far this season, the b's would be challenging for a lottery pick rather than a playoff spot....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Former goalie Glenn Healey at CBC was keeping track all game of how many saves were made by both goalies while "not in a standing position", lamenting a bit that most goalies go down in the butterfly position to make saves.

He was trying to make an observation and was trying to back it up by counting it himself.

Just prior to the first Montreal goal, he had just said that after approx. 30 shots by each team, only two by Thomas were while he was standing. Price had zero.

Ironic that if he had simply dropped down to protect the net on the first Montreal, the puck would have hit him.

No harm done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]let's be honest here, if it wasn't for TT's play thus far this season, the b's would be challenging for a lottery pick rather than a playoff spot....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    I disagree.As well as he's played,he's still just part of a team.I don't think Rask would still have the same winning/losing percentage had he played twice the games he has to this point.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:[QUOTE] Cj lost this one, the announcers on CBC called saying the B's would go into hibernation to try to protect the lead and that is exactly what happened and happens all the time with Cj. He plays 4th line, knowing the H are going to pull their goalie and look what happens. Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT[/QUOTE]

And JJ still won't eat Julien's contract so essentially this is on Chiarelli. The Bruins put on the breaks after dominating this game through 2 and 3/4 periods.

Expect more games like this because again and again there just are no finishers on the Bruins the wingers are terrible.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I kind of expected  one of the first TT bashers tonite jumping out of the gate would be DKrejci46..  BTW care to enlighten us when your boy is going to start contributing one of these games.. Did he even play tonite? I couldn't tell really..

TT  deserved a better fate from his team mates...Maybe if that tool Ryder doesn't take a totally ridiculous penalty in the offensive zone  that first pinball shot never happens ...After the Habs tied it up on a second pinball shot , it didn't really matter on the OT goal.. Did anybody think the B's would win in shootout ?

Oh, by the way, glad to see that putting Seguin on the PP worked wonders tonite.. I was impressed!!

It's actually not Thomas that scares the crap out of me ..It is this team of underachieving performers that should be a concern...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

[QUOTE]I kind of expected  one of the first TT bashers tonite jumping out of the gate would be DKrejci46..  BTW care to enlighten us when your boy is going to start contributing one of these games.. Did he even play tonite? I couldn't tell really.. TT  deserved a better fate from his team mates...Maybe if that tool Ryder doesn't take a totally ridiculous penalty in the offensive zone  that first pinball shot never happens ...After the Habs tied it up on a second pinball shot , it didn't really matter on the OT goal.. Did anybody think the B's would win in shootout ? Oh, by the way, glad to see that putting Seguin on the PP worked wonders tonite.. I was impressed!! It's actually not Thomas that scares the crap out of me ..It is this team of underachieving performers that should be a concern...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

how is anything i posted in this thread TT bashing? and how is this a krejci debate (4th on the team in points in only 33 games playing with that "tool" ryder)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]they tried to protect the lead and they did....thomas didn't
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Trying to deflect his 2 pseudonym's PB37 and DK46 were on for the first goal, even though it wasn't their fault entirely, they were there for it and the 23 shots in last 20 mins of hockey that TT lost totally all on his own.

Sometimes PBDK you are such a tuuuurd.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

While I agree that Thomas has been very great this season,

Tonight was terrible