And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

What a shame blaming TT for this loss !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Trying to deflect his 2 pseudonym's PB37 and DK46 were on for the first goal, even though it wasn't their fault entirely, they were there for it and the 23 shots in last 20 mins of hockey that TT lost totally all on his own. Sometimes PBDK you are such a tuuuurd.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

I didn't even see the shot stats but I know from watching that Boston limited Montreals scoring chances.I felt the game was getting somewhat boring due to Montreal not really being in it.After that first goal everything changed.I'm not putting this entirely on TT but the fact remains,he didn't have a good game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I actually said at one point that Thomas looked bored because he only faced 19 shots after two periods because the defense was playing so good, so tight and then "Julien mode" sunk the Bruins tonight.

This game is on Chiarelli for keeping non-finishers not on Thomas!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Team game folks... our team got 1 point tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

And still in first.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : how is anything i posted in this thread TT bashing? and how is this a krejci debate (4th on the team in points in only 33 games playing with that "tool" ryder)
    Posted by pbergeron37

PB your history of posts on TT is well documented.. It's quite hilarious that when TT has great games you can never be found on this forum , or even pass a glancing compliment,  but as soon as there is an opportunity, albeit it an unwarranted one,  man your first on board , boots and all.... It's fine..

Oh, by the way thanks for the info on D46.. Here is one too for you.. 1 pt in last 6 games..what have you done for me lately..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

So true, but they also gave away 2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : And still in first.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Yes, that is right Dez.. listening tonite on CBC to that senile Bob Cole..Why he is still employed is beyond me..  He actually said " the Habs take over first place" at the end of the game...Honest.. " He is also the guy who said that Krejci was one of the Bruins tough guys when he pawed with Calamari in prior game..  Gems I tell ya..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

I grew up listening to Harry Neale and Bob Cole as Leafs commentators. They are valuable because their voices are instantly recognizable to several generations of Canadians. That said, one is with Buffalo the other gets staffed on random CBC games (neither with the big-ticket job as Leafs commentator), because they've lost it. Or perhaps they stopped giving a shi* once they lost the job. Either way, they're both idiots now. Makes me sad, actually.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : PB your history of posts on TT is well documented.. It's quite hilarious that when TT has great games you can never be found on this forum , or even pass a glancing compliment,  but as soon as there is an opportunity, albeit it an unwarranted one,  man your first on board , boots and all.... It's fine.. Oh, by the way thanks for the info on D46.. Here is one too for you.. 1 pt in last 6 games..what have you done for me lately..
    Posted by cowboys9

Bang on Cowboy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Yes, that is right Dez.. listening tonite on CBC to that senile Bob Cole..Why he is still employed is beyond me..  He actually said " the Habs take over first place" at the end of the game...Honest.. " He is also the guy who said that Krejci was one of the Bruins tough guys when he pawed with Calamari in prior game..  Gems I tell ya..
    Posted by cowboys9

He also watched 10 replays of the called back goal and continued to say it looked like a good goal to him.I guess seeing is believing means nothing to Bob.On a side note I'm starting to dislike Glen Healy more than Pierre McGuire(and I really don't like him).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

I grew up listening to Harry Neale and Bob Cole as Leafs commentators. They are valuable because their voices are instantly recognizable to several generations of Canadians. That said, one is with Buffalo the other gets staffed on random CBC games (neither with the big-ticket job as Leafs commentator), because they've lost it. Or perhaps they stopped giving a shi* once they lost the job. Either way, they're both idiots now. Makes me sad, actually.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

So true they used to carry a lot of respect or maybe it was my youth, so many years ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : i've said throught the season on this board that thomas has been playing in vezina form, apparently you weren't reading things carefully
    Posted by pbergeron37

I must have been on vacation and missed it.. Trust me I would have noticed bud!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    Biggest game of the year, and that first goal goes in? This is NOT Thomas bashing, I'm not saying hes not a great goalie, but that kind of inconsisitency is why hes not my cup of tea
    Posted by pbergeron37

Simply what I have been saying forever.  No matter how pretty his numbers are behind Julien's defense -first system, he is always one shot away from giving up the worst goals of anyone in the NHL.

A dribbler between the legs (even the Montreal-fan HNIC announcers were having trouble keeping it together after that one) and then an unscreened 55 foot wrist shot in OT.

But, people will SCREAM at you (note the capital letters in your first response) when you DARE to criticize him.  No one gives up stinkers like this guy no matter how pretty nis numbers are.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Simply what I have been saying forever.  No matter how pretty his numbers are behind Julien's defense -first system, he is always one shot away from giving up the worst goals of anyone in the NHL. A dribbler between the legs (even the Montreal-fan HNIC announcers were having trouble keeping it together after that one) and then an unscreened 55 foot wrist shot in OT. But, people will SCREAM at you (note the capital letters in your first response) when you DARE to criticize him.  No one gives up stinkers like this guy no matter how pretty nis numbers are.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Quiet.....they'll hear you......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    Biggest game of the year, and that first goal goes in? This is NOT Thomas bashing, I'm not saying hes not a great goalie, but that kind of inconsisitency is why hes not my cup of tea
    Posted by pbergeron37
    Triple deflection that's how.  We know your history, and bashing the number one goalie in the Nhl will always be what you try too do. It don't matter that Ryder took a dumb penalty with under two minutes to play, or the Bruins were outshot 23-8 in the third and ot, or 41-28 for the game, or the Bruins scored two whole goals. I knew we would see you and your girlfriend ballsakfaninill here bashing Thomas. Go back too dreaming about getting 32 pim's for arguing in a game you never played. This loss rest on Julie Anns shoulder for having Thorton, paille, Ference, and Campbell caught out with a minute too go. Fire The clown now, save the season!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

You know who lost this game? It wasn't TT nor was it Chara. It was Michael Ryder and Blake Wheeler for taking the 2 dumbiest penalties i have ever seen in a game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Triple deflection that's how.  We know your history, and bashing the number one goalie in the Nhl will always be what you try too do. It don't matter that Ryder took a dumb penalty with under two minutes to play, or the Bruins were outshot 23-8 in the third and ot, or 41-28 for the game, or the Bruins scored two whole goals. I knew we would see you and your girlfriend ballsakfaninill here bashing Thomas. Go back too dreaming about getting 32 pim's for arguing in a game you never played. This loss rest on Julie Anns shoulder for having Thorton, paille, Ference, and Campbell caught out with a minute too go. Fire The clown now, save the season!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Triple deflection?The puck was moving so slow it must have hypnotized Thomas.Thanks for another child- like post about how much you hate CJ and love TT.Very insightful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Triple deflection?The puck was moving so slow it must have hypnotized Thomas.Thanks for another child- like post about how much you hate CJ and love TT.Very insightful.
    Posted by dezaruchi
    At least I have facts. If this was your boy toy 3 win Tukka, you would be explaining how that goal wasn't his fault, like the goals he gave up in last years epic collapse. Yeah Thomas took the dumb penalty, Thomas didn't clear Gionta, Thomas had the four worst players out with a minute to go, right? You are just a loud mouthed idiot. I bet you like Julie Ann, a pure proven loser like you!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : Triple deflection?The puck was moving so slow it must have hypnotized Thomas.Thanks for another child- like post about how much you hate CJ and love TT.Very insightful.
    Posted by dezaruchi

After all two goals against in regulation is unacceptable goaltending right, dezastoogie?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : At least I have facts. If this was your boy toy 3 win Tukka, you would be explaining how that goal wasn't his fault, like the goals he gave up in last years epic collapse. Yeah Thomas took the dumb penalty, Thomas didn't clear Gionta, Thomas had the four worst players out with a minute to go, right? You are just a loud mouthed idiot. I bet you like Julie Ann, a pure proven loser like you!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

What are these facts you speak of?Going off on your typical homophobic rants  make YOU seem like a loudmouth idiot  who has nothing to add to this forum but hatred for anything that isn't TT.Why don't you save your energy to write to Thomas.I'm sure he'd appreciate your child-like rants even more than we do. P.S.Your Julie-ann joke is classic comedy.Great wordplay.Bravo.How'd you come up with something so clever?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : After all two goals against in regulation is unacceptable goaltending right, dezastoogie?
    Posted by notacryingwino

Another classic play on words.Bravo.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me. : At least I have facts. If this was your boy toy 3 win Tukka, you would be explaining how that goal wasn't his fault, like the goals he gave up in last years epic collapse. Yeah Thomas took the dumb penalty, Thomas didn't clear Gionta, Thomas had the four worst players out with a minute to go, right? You are just a loud mouthed idiot. I bet you like Julie Ann, a pure proven loser like you!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Since you want to get specific,what has TT ever won?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You know who lost this game? It wasn't TT nor was it Chara. It was Michael Ryder and Blake Wheeler for taking the 2 dumbiest penalties i have ever seen in a game.
    Posted by G4ck5

Yup, prevent defense should not start at the beginning of the third period.  No offense then you must play defense.  Thomas is not the problem! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Thomas is a choker. Prove that wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts