And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

Dez..

Were not going to agree there, the team fell down 3-0 with nothing to do with thomas's play, they were flat.. they gave up a penalty shot to start the game off.. Julien should have called a time out, thorton should have dropped the gloves..The team should have been physical.. You dont yank  a player who is playing well just because..

Thomas was playing great you don't pull him in that situation he was the best chance the team had to win...The situation is nothing like it was in buffalo were the teams were playing fairly evenly and the goaltending was bad..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    [QUOTE]Dez.. Were not going to agree there, the team fell down 3-0 with nothing to do with thomas's play, they were flat.. they gave up a penalty shot to start the game off.. Julien should have called a time out, thorton should have dropped the gloves..The team should have been physical.. You dont yank  a player who is playing well just because.. Thomas was playing great you don't pull him in that situation he was the best chance the team had to win...The situation is nothing like it was in buffalo were the teams were playing fairly evenly and the goaltending was bad..
    Posted by rolerhoky19[/QUOTE]
    The difference was that we were still ahead against Buffalo.Let's agree it doesn't matter which goalie wins as long as they win.Cheers roler.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

yeah but your talking about yanking thomas to send a message..

what message would it have been "i am going to bench the only guy out there actually working"

The buffalo game rask wasnt playing well, yes they were winning but he wasnt playing well..

The montreal game the team was playing like crap, thomas was playing great, completely different circumstances..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: And this is why no matter how good the numbers, Thomas scares the crap out of me.:
    [QUOTE]yeah but your talking about yanking thomas to send a message.. what message would it have been "i am going to bench the only guy out there actually working" The buffalo game rask wasnt playing well, yes they were winning but he wasnt playing well.. The montreal game the team was playing like crap, thomas was playing great, completely different circumstances..
    I thought Boston made it 2-1 before TT gave up a 3rd goal late in the period but,I admit,the  memory isn't what it used to be.I'm just glad Rask was able to shake off the bad goal he gave up because he played very strong other than that goal to Rupp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Dez, you may be right about the 2-1 verse 3-0..

but either way thomas was great that night, its the best 4ga night I have ever seen by a goalie, there wasn't a questionable goal against in the game, truthly montreal should have buried them if it wasnt for thomas' play..

Rask played well last night, but no better then thomas the night before, the team gave a better effort and didnt try to sit on a lead..I mean if chara doesn't ice that puck (or hits the net) thomas gives us one flukely goal in what was a great game by him, and overall lousy effort by the team.. And yet he's catching it for the loss..

thats Garbage..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Dez, you may be right about the 2-1 verse 3-0.. but either way thomas was great that night, its the best 4ga night I have ever seen by a goalie, there wasn't a questionable goal against in the game, truthly montreal should have buried them if it wasnt for thomas' play.. Rask played well last night, but no better then thomas the night before, the team gave a better effort and didnt try to sit on a lead..I mean if chara doesn't ice that puck (or hits the net) thomas gives us one flukely goal in what was a great game by him, and overall lousy effort by the team.. And yet he's catching it for the loss.. thats Garbage..
    We both know there will always be someone catching it after every game(win or lose).Bottom line,I like how our goaltending looks coming into the 2nd half.Either goalie gives Boston a chance to win every night.Other teams envy Boston's goaltending controversy.

Sections
Shortcuts