Andrew Conboy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Andrew Conboy

Isn't it ironic that the Habs would sign Conboy shortly after he was suspended by his own team for the rest of the season after he attacked Steve Kampfer during a Michigan-Michigan State game.Michigan police chose not to file charges in the viscous attack....
    http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/other/index.ssf/2009/01/michigan_hockey_coach_red_bere_2.html
     Michigan didn't want that sort of incident to be representative of their hockey program.Obviously the Habs had no problems with it though.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Andrew Conboy

Irony is not the word I would use for this...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Conboy:
    [QUOTE]Irony is not the word I would use for this...
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    It was the most polite thing I could think of.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

What a scum bag

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Shouldn't somebody be calling the police and demanding charges against...somebody.  I mean when you're a spoiled, narcissistic brat, isn't that you're only recourse for your anger?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

and I hope he's they guy they bring up on the 24th in Boston. please please please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

But, but, he hurt Kampfer.  Somebody call 911!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Andrew Conboy:
    [QUOTE]and I hope he's they guy they bring up on the 24th in Boston. please please please.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    Pretty please with sugar on top!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Sections
Shortcuts